Daily reminder he will be the King of Great Britain and the Commonwealth

Daily reminder he will be the King of Great Britain and the Commonwealth

Attached: 33FFBE3A-6F11-47C6-90A2-8D748E33AAD4.jpg (740x416, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/04/prince-charles-calls-for-greater-understanding-between-faiths
independent.co.uk/news/uk/prince-charles-blames-jews-middle-east-turmoil-1986-letter-a8050586.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Britain thread
Bulgarian in 3...2...1...

>Anno Domini Nostri Iesu Christi MMXVIII
>Still having a k*ng

t. Joseph Stalin

lol'd
Also the queen looks younger.

king of the british empire you mean

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 14K)

Am going to lol the first time I see this guy's face on the $20 bill

Mental innit
Makes you think she might a vamprre after all

i ate me wife
i ate me UKIP

i luv me kebab
i luv me ngubu

Attached: errrr.png (579x536, 27K)

you're just jealous that your country will never be progressive enough to have a literal cuckold as its king

Check out Edward II.

>king won't stop lusting after another man
>nobles get sick of it and execute his male lover
>king finds another male lover and starts a war to get revenge for the previous one
>queen finally gets fed up and goes to france where she starts an affair with an english noble
>comes back to england, topples the king and makes herself regent until her son comes of age
>some years later, her son becomes king and as first order of business immediately executes the man who cuck'd his dad
wew

Holy shit he's only 70. I thought he was like 95. He'll definitely become King then. why is it a meme that he'll never be king?

Because he's the longest monarch-in-waiting we've ever had in this country.
Also because no one really likes him.

>With Mortimer's execution in 1330, rumours began to circulate that Edward had been murdered at Berkeley Castle. Accounts that he had been killed by the insertion of a red-hot iron or poker into his anus

Attached: ETqWZ.gif (225x183, 810K)

speak for yourself

Phillip is twice the Lord of The Bants Charles will ever be.

I like Charles because I also like classical architecture

Who?

Why don't brits like their own prince?

Brits are just surly cunts.

Based, I would follow Charles III into battle any day

Attached: 57566cb82ee7eae4a91294cb6426565f--english-royalty-prince-of-wales.jpg (236x338, 18K)

Fuck the monarchy. It's elitist bullshit.

Literally the most based Britbong alive. I love him.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/04/prince-charles-calls-for-greater-understanding-between-faiths

independent.co.uk/news/uk/prince-charles-blames-jews-middle-east-turmoil-1986-letter-a8050586.html

Attached: 0vvraksg7uy01.jpg (964x822, 119K)

He's alright, only problem is he believes in alternative medicine.

>t.

Attached: donald + gold.jpg (664x390, 71K)

Not My President

My teacher told me they will never give him the crown because he divorced once. The Royal family is waiting for the Queen to die so they can give the crown to her grandson and not this guy.

>(((King))) of "Great" "Britain" and the (((Commonwealth)))

Your teacher is dumb then, being divorced doesn't make you ineligible to be king

Go back to your containment board Seamus.

Haha nigga Henry VIII (I think) literally cut his wives' heads off because he couldn't get divorced, and then created his own church so that he could. Divorce is very well established by precedent as an acceptable thing to do.

It doesn't make you ineligible but the Royal family is so traditionalist that the prospect of Charles as a king is seen with discontent by the rest of the royalty

His son was legitimate though

>Phillip will die shortly and every royal after him will be a slave to political correctness
Banter is dead, better get used to it.

Literally who?

Entire CoE is founded on the basis of king wanting a duvorce

When the queen dies, it will be a end of a era.

no it isnt