Cute traps in your country

have you ever actually found an attractive trap in your country?

>UK
>no

Attached: C50TEU2WcAITYz4.jpg (600x600, 318K)

saw a few men who could pass in female clothing but they weren't mentally ill queers in spite of their looks

Flag
Yes but Japanese girls(male) are cuter

Attached: IMG_20181203_231411.jpg (1152x2048, 195K)

that is NOT a male

Same

Welly well

Attached: IMG_20181110_211546.jpg (1536x2048, 282K)

Why are they making my childhood into traps too?

Yes, in a bus in my city, even though it's a small one. She was a cute blonde teenager with a thin white body and green eyes, shy and dressed in her school uniform. She looked sad and it melted my heart.

I also found one in a supermarket in the center of my city, with purple hair and a lumberjack shirt, but she wasn't as cute as this blonde girl.

It amazed me how so many people had a problem with link dressing like a girl ONCE. It also amazed me how people like Egoraptor were so glad that they were willing to dress him up like a girl, like it was some accomplishment for gender identity or some shit.

It's not some big political statement on how society views gender, it's just a fucking silly thing that the game decided to add to spice things up.

puto

Well "What if Zelda was a girl" meme, now they thought they'd make him a trap instead to answer it lol.

yes, he was hot

Yes

traps are the solution to feminist "women" together with Chink genetic modified baby.

Women are go fuck themselves.

No, but I have seen extremely attractive guys.

Why are there more and more fags here. Is it because of chemtrails?

>Women are go fuck themselves.
Yeah man.

Attached: 1539471692712.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Sadly, no.

>england
>no

englishmen just aren't blessed with cute genetics, unfortunately. we make for very good orcs though.

Attached: ENGERLAND.jpg (600x900, 184K)

France
No

This is why I want to find love in East Asia
Asian boys are a foreign delicacy I envy everyday

Attached: culinary orgasm.jpg (1600x1167, 124K)

no

Alright, which girl is the trap in that pic? I’m thinking right one is

Traps are gay

friend of mine matched with a very passable trap on tinder. he didnt even know until (s)he told him.
he didnt even fuck her so I called him a fag

That's because Egoraptor is a closet tranny.

>be american
>be wrong
Every time.

yes, my bf
he doesnt cdlrossdress beside socks tho

Yes, plenty

>13 hours ago

Attached: 1512672434815.jpg (596x596, 63K)

Kys fag

If they were traps I wouldn't be able to tell
I have seen some really cute boys though, too bad I'm too chickenshit to do anything about it

yes, me

Attached: 2321428.jpg (309x280, 19K)

not remotely feminine

Traps are 1000% gay though

>actually saw a Brazilian shemale once on the street
>looked exactly like a dude with tits in a dress
I'm thinking traps posted here are either the 0.0001% of trannies or there's a whole lot of photoshop going on...

Attached: serious Phoenix.png (695x555, 391K)

Cute

If the penis is smaller than average all is okay.

There is this guy in Brazil his instagram is sayurimattar

Attached: 1540419212805.jpg (640x360, 19K)

we got a bunch of kpop boybands here in Korea, who look more gay than real gays. If you get them crossdressing, you'll get a pretty decent trap.

fugg

Attached: There is this guy in Brazil his instagram is sayurimattar.jpg (1080x1350, 218K)

No, still gay. Liking normal 3D thots is also half-gay. Normal thots put as much make up shit as possible to look feminine to attract beta orbiters, thus you are attracted feminine shit and as such, it makes you a faggot. Traps are mostly the same with the addition that you like a guy doing the exact same thing, thus making you 2x the faggot.
The true thinking +100 IQ übermensch appreciate tomboys. Tomboys do not apply make up and don't care for stupid bullshit normal thots do. They're girls so there isn't any faggotry at all and genuinely are interested in being comfy and not looking like a whore.

i saw one on tinder once but xe never replied
if i ever saw one IRL he was too good of a trap to notice

There's a person I regularly see at the supermarket I go to and I still can't tell if they're a girl or a trap, but aside from that I've never seen an attractive trap.

And I'm saying you're wrong.
You fucking faggot.

>N-No! Y-You are the gay! Now let me masturbate looking at guys in peace!
t.faggot

That's right, fuck off with your faggotry. i'm busy trying to bust a nut to girls (male).

cute

Attached: frien.png (529x386, 113K)

I'm american and I keked

Attached: 1522994830605.gif (250x250, 993K)

So are the traps on the guy side or female side of tinder?
I tried Tinder and the only passable traps are either 1000 miles away or turned me down

Attached: 1538074805333.gif (300x167, 894K)

If you're looking for a transgirl they're on the female side and are often listed as trans. If you're looking for just a cute guy you'd have better luck with grindr.

no, sometimes i am thankful that our race is ugly.

god it's not fucking fair

Attached: 1541926804730.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

They're so cute.