Whats the best country to be a farmer in? I'm so sick of STEM

Whats the best country to be a farmer in? I'm so sick of STEM

Attached: 1495106048421.png (1508x892, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what type of farming do you want to do?

ukraina en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernozem

Japan(?). I like to be a wasabi farmer if I can help it.

Austalia and NZ is full of chinks slave labour.

Russia is welcoming South African refugee farmers.

As long as it's not too backbreaking or dangerous I don't really have a preference

Why not your own country? The US has a huge agriculture industry and it is heavily subsidized by government.

USA

Ukraine, Germany, Africa (Etretia / Ethopia / Nigeria)

Your own, I suppose? You can cheat your way through with GMO and steroids, that would be illegal in most civilizes countries.

Andalusia, we grow everything here it's like 95% of our economy

The stem meme has brought me nothing but bad health, stress, and fatigue. I wouldn't mind a farmer like you but I'd rather do something else but simple as well. Perhaps working as an oil man out in the gulf or alaska. I regret not joining the military like my friend. He spends everyday in Japan. He works out and trains then just plays videogames. At least im graduating in 6 months maybe things better after college.

Attached: 1469352741276.png (321x339, 10K)

>maybe things better after college.
user. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1520998676577.png (914x898, 592K)

it's beautiful but wasabi is difficult

Attached: wasabi.jpg (2304x1536, 877K)

>The stem meme has brought me nothing but bad health, stress, and fatigue
Too real, I'm in too deep now to quit though. The only way out is forward.

Aquaponics sounds kind of neat

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

i did my bachelors in america in chemistry. all i did was smoke weed and sex idiotic amerilard women. why are you people complaining about STEM. it's easy. stop being stupid

Forget the first world meme, you are going to live in poverty. In Brazil, farmers make more money than engineers, a 10 hectare land would earn you 30k dollars year by farming, it's a shitload of money here.

Farming is going to automated within the next 10 years. A couple acres of land won't get you shit besides the pittance Nestle will offer you for it. If you're not a social butterfly with 9/10+ facial aesthetics, you won't survive this century unless you do STEM.

looks peaceful

the stem bubble is about to burst, have you been paying attention to tech stocks at all? also good luck getting a job lol its worse than online dating here.
accounting, pharma, medical practice are safe bets though

This is the right answer but of course nobody paid attention.

Skilled trades aren't going anywhere, either.

In an absolute worst case scenario I will be able to head off into the woods, build a cabin, and hunt/forage/fish my food.

Is there anywhere in Japan (outside of major cities) that's not god tier comfy?

Looks are deceiving when Koopas are involved.

Attached: L.png (478x354, 175K)

Doesn't Ukraine have some commie tier land management where the land is illegal to buy or sell, and so the only way to get any is to pay thugs to scare people into "donating" it to you?

Jesus

>Comp. Sci getting saturated
>STEM in general getting saturated
>All the farmland is already owned and is only for sale at huge markups
>All the entry level positions are getting axed by automation
>Only a handful of trades and some medical related things will survive
>Job market in the USA is a horrid seller's market that gets worse every day, most jobs are nepotism based and the rest is a fight for scraps
>It's impossible to own a house anymore
JUST

Attached: 1513044396665.png (1024x683, 365K)

The US you absolute fucking mongoloid

Don't most countries restrict farming to citizens? It'd probably be easier to stay here. Start farming giant cabbages in Alaska or something.
That said, I'm surprised that food grown in Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, the Netherlands, etc. hasn't become popular over here. The stuff grown there with good growing standards ends up becoming objectively superior to things grown elsewhere. The only foreign produce Americans seem to bother supporting is Italian tomatoes.

Make a slave farmer of wasabi, yamamoto-sama.

Nice trips nigga.

What does wasabi farm smell like? I assume it's a strong smell

I hate Asians.

I wouldn't think so, unless the green parts of the plant are as strong as the roots?