Please get me out of this shithole

please get me out of this shithole

Attached: 1540710866974.jpg (1714x744, 541K)

Did you know Canada had an empire?

Attached: post-stamp-canada-1898-xmas.jpg (640x465, 131K)

>Black Lives Matter

All three of them?

did you know Canada is a shithole
interesting information, I know

Attached: w6TDfaZ.jpg (591x371, 184K)

nuke Canada

Move here chinaman

Attached: kkkkkk.png (2588x744, 3.34M)

Please do, put us out of our misery especially during winter.

that is very interesting

Attached: Haida-Nation-Flag.png (600x300, 22K)

>Canada without whites
Just visit Markham to be honest fampai.

there are tons of niggers in the bigger cities here along with all of the other shitskin subhumans who inhibit this utter shithole
then again its likely this country was going to be wretched and bleak no matter who owned it
only people to blame is my ancestors who decided to come to this forsaken frozen shithole
please
nothing would make be happier than this entire country dying along with me
nobody here deserves life
1. I'm not a 'chinaman' I'm Canadian
2. your country is only good if you are rich
it is equally shit for everybody here
there is no escaping this eternal confinement
imagine what this country would have been if people didn't come and introduce 'civilization' and 'development' to it
>no political bullshit
>no hyperconsumerism and corporations destroying the country
>traditional, simple lifestyle; people can do as they wish in their tribe in a untouched and blessed land
all that is now gone
only anguish remains

Attached: canada flag.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

Becoming wealthy in any first world country isn't hard so long as your money is going into the right places

Fuck off you dumb autistic chink, holy shit every thread you sperg out like the insect you are.

Attached: 1541687410824.jpg (627x567, 89K)

Unironically this. I'm 25 and own a home because I'm not a fucking retard. Almost everyone I know has given up and is just working retail because "the job market's fucked bro!" (even though they don't have degrees and haven't been on a job hunt since 2010), and I actually invested in stock instead of "dude weed lmao", or "omg I'm, like, so totally drunk right now, whoo!".

Not trying to be a smartass or anything, but it's really not hard to get ahead if you actually put in the base amount of effort.

you just entailed one of the inherent things wrong with this country
money is meaningless
I said living in your country with money is 'good', but only if your definition of good correlates to hypermaterialism
you can buy 'things' with it, but if I wanted things I would just start collecting rocks at a beach because they are of the same value you can buy anything expensive with
the only thing money is good for is necessities like food and shelter, because without it you die
maybe that is for the better though
>dumb autistic chink
you are right
everyone calls me it so it must be true despite me not resembling anything even close to Chinese
the country I was born into is a shithole
China is a better alternative but it too is still in its infancy and knowing the world situation things are going to fall apart fairly soon
no country is safe; our country probably has it the worst of them all. maybe this is a good thing though, that millions and perhaps billions will die
people view people dying as a bad thing but I think the opposite is true
only once all humans are gone from this planet can true peace be achieved

Rocks =/= curved OLED 4K TV, rocks =/= PC with 128GB RAM, rocks =/= being able to vacation 90% of the year, rocks =/= enjoying life instead of working. Idiot.

>being able to vacation 90% of the year

I doubt that's the case for the majority of Canadians tho.

>that millions and perhaps billions will die
why is that?
I would like such change to occur, but I do not think it will.

Because the majority of Canadians live in poverty (relatively speaking).

Money cannot buy fulfillment nor happiness but it can sure help you get a little closer there. Put that cash into traveling, you'll feel less confined.

Nice. While my friends were buying weed, beer, iPhones and working retail I was working my way up the ladder and saving my money.

I got called a stick in the mud several times but in the end, I was the one on the top.

I understand you man.

This is the curse of living in a continent where your ancestors didn't naturally evolve. The "new world" is doomed to forever be a cultureless shithole devoid of any ancestral roots.

>OLED 4K TV
so I can watch propaganda and feed into a narcissistic materialistic culture where you work and dedicate your entire life to gaining more meaningless, material objects?
>PC with 128GB RAM
so I can sit in my room 24/7 in a dark lit room with nobody to talk to and further indulge myself into the self misery?
>vacation 90% of the year
to dedicate yourself to another globalistic and money-consuming materialistic scheme where you, once again, dedicate your life to hedonistic and materialistic pleasures?
>enjoying life instead of working
that's funny
there isn't any enjoying life no matter the circumstances
the only way I would be able to enjoy life is if I was the only person on this planet
no presumptuous and tiresome people to deal with
no noise and people who are trying to break my spirit
no working half of my life to be able to feed myself properly
only peace
there is no peace in this world however
nobody wants peace
peace is dead
because life creates suffering and the less people there are on this world the less people that have to suffer being here
from the moment of conception on-wards there is only a life of agony to be found in this world
the strong feed off of and take advantage of the weak, and those said strong people are the same people who pleasure themselves in bloodshed, chaos, and an intense feeling of antagonism, all while they surround and bathe themselves in the large accumulations of their blood stained wealth
its those people who will be successful in this world because that is the nature of our planet
people have different definitions of happiness
obviously plenty of people are very enticed by the words of money, fame, power
sadly these are the only things that our society is able to provide to individuals who buy into the system
there is no winning against the system
luckily the whole system will come crashing down on itself in a matter of time
an infinite ideology isn't possible in a finite reality

Attached: doom.png (1070x707, 759K)

Stop being such an edgelord. Grab a pack of rice, some carrots, broccoli, and some meat. Make a nice dinner, watch a show you like, have a drink, and enjoy a good rest. Hug your mother. Send your grand-ma a Christmas card. Relax. Take a bubble bath. You'll feel better.

Go to Eur-

Attached: europe then and now.jpg (1749x1000, 631K)

>make a nice dinner
that won't fix any of the worlds problems
>watch a show you like
I haven't watched tv in nearly 12 years
>have a drink
and continue to self-delude yourself and ignore all of the problems with living this world
>enjoy a good rest
that might be the only good thing about existence
many people cannot recall their dreams but the things that happen in them are much better than said reality
its a shame you can't sleep forever
>hug your mother
she's dead
>send your grandma a christmas card
she, too, is dead
>take a bubble bath
thick blood won't come off of my hands so easily
>you'll feel better
and nothing will be resolved
I don't care how I feel in general
I gave up after I discovered I am an inferior subhuman
it's an easy thing to say if you are handed life to you on a plate and do not receive malicious stares from everyone you pass and are born as one of the people who like the counterproductive societal norms and meaningless conservation
if not your entire life will become a nightmare

i hate chinks so much sometime i can't sleep

don't worry
I hate myself much, much more than you do

please leave my country.

why should I do that?
all countries are quite similar if you really think about it
all the same vacant soulless shitholes
it wouldn't matter if I was in Canada, Germany, Russia, China, India, Saudi Arabia, Congo, whatever
they are all similar societies binded together by human nature, some a bit worse off and maybe you die somewhat easier, but ultimately the same
so no
I won't leave 'your' country unless you can give me an incredibly good reason why

Be nice to the Chinese. They have gentle souls.

>thinking the white man will simply stop because people want to go back to the stone age
>thinking you can "get out" or escape

Beep boop can't stop what's coming beep boop.

Attached: 1092452.jpg (865x1065, 358K)

you misspelled jews

lol you were that loser fedora no one talked to

because you're not welcome despite what that faglord of a PM we have says so gtfo and go back to that overpopulated shithole country where everyone obsesses over money and spits everywhere

>stone age
that's funny because you correlate stone age with some sort of primitive, undeveloped society when we are perhaps living in one of the most primitive and undeveloped societies right now
>get out/escape
your right
every other country will just be the same thing
the only truly free and happy people in this world are the people on north sentinel island, some natives in Brazil(soon to be gone), here, and your country, and maybe some other obscure places like in Russian Siberia
they live the lives they want and are the only truly free people
the same can't be said for our society
>you're not welcome
by who's standard? yours? do you really think your opinion matters? you are deluded into thinking you live in a democracy but trust me when I say that nothing you think will ever be relevant in the same way that anything I think will be irrelevant
>overpopulated..... shithole..... money..... spits everywhere.....
sorry I was just having troubling distinguishing that country from pretty much any other western country and indeed all countries in the world
our countries have millions of people that will be starving 50 years from now thanks to that number being unsustainable, people only obsess over money, and I see people spit everywhere and it's not just the Chinese
maybe you should fuck off back to Europe where you belong you clueless imbecile
white, jew, what is the difference? can you tell me?

You are beyond saving.

Doubt it. Fedoras still use reddit for mgtow updates, that says everything.

>flesh sacks
>efficient with their words

Beep boop you will roll with progress or under it beep boop.

Attached: 1009245.jpg (1000x730, 190K)

one group brings wealth and prosperity everywhere they go.

the other destroys wealth and prosperity and then move on like locusts.

Attached: milo.jpg (1618x1214, 1.36M)

>solve it with more consumerism and relax bru.

this person literally drinks soy sauce

Why are chinese people so racist?

you're right, I'm too precocious for our archaic, hedonistic society; I'm beyond saving because I do not want to interact with lower people like yourselves and seek to try and better the human race as a whole
people don't want things to get better
people are just happy to live life day by day and pretend nothing is happening, and act in accordance with the systematic society they live in
>how are you doing today?
ooh how's that going? everything good? enjoying life?
you will roll with progress or under it
none of this can be called progress
are you going to be calling this progress when half of your country is underwater 20 years from now, or when there are no materials to sustain your unsustainable and absurd ideology?
I don't think that's really the case. whites have single handedly destroyed all of the new world, India, Africa, Australia, and even got their grubby hands on most of Asia
they only spread destruction and chaos; the entire history of Europe was of warfare between tribe 1 and tribe 2, furiously fighting over little pieces of land that is worth nothing more than bread chunks
racist against who? I don't think there is anyone who likes whites who isn't white himself

this

Just leave the country already you whiney faggot.
>boohoo I suffer in canada
Move to an actual shithole if you want to see what life is like when you're not on tutorial mode

Attached: hmph.jpg (640x360, 24K)

maybe we are beyond saving. If you think about it, this world is becoming a big zoo for humans.

>they only spread destruction and chaos
democracy, medicine, technology
Africans lived in huts and were constantly in tribal warfare, breeding by rape and hadn't even invented the wheel

Asians all had horribly repressive cultures where only the ruling class had any rights at all, and science or original thought was banned

India lived in squalor with warring factions and had a terrible caste system where people's fates were determined by nothing more than their birth

Australian aboriginals were proto stone age people in constant war

north america was stone age savages starving to death and in constant war

south america was a collection of stone age tribes, and bronze age repressive slave empires

if you hate white people so much, stop using white inventions like computers, the internet, medicine etc

>just go and suffer in an actual shithole
because they have it sooooo much worse and your interpretation of their suffering is, unquestionably, in no way inflated
maybe if you give a lonely, crying child who had his parents killed a few more warm meals, a nice pair of sunglasses, and a premium golden teddy bear maybe, just maybe, he will stop crying, right?

Attached: crying-baby.jpg (865x415, 45K)

Meanwhile eruope was a green paceful lawn filled with lesbian girls playing on bare feet.

>democracy
scourge of the people
represents the majority of a nation who enjoys only hedonism and lower class activities like drinking and participating in violence
>medicine
so we can keep more miserable people alive and make people have to live longer, worker longer on this miserable planet
>technology
correlates with my last point. the world was better when everyone was a hunter gatherer
>horribly repressive cultures, ruling class only had rights, no science/original thought
oh, it almost sounds like you are describing pre-enlightenment Europe, after which they only took advantage of such technology to enslave the rest of the world to fuel their petty infighting at the expense of everyone else
>India lived in squalor with warring factions and had a terrible caste system
..... and then had all of their wealth drained out, became #1 richest continent to one of the most poor in just 100 years, and still has that said caste system today. hmm
>Australian aboriginals stone age and in constant war
you again correlate stone age with some sort of negative connotation. is living a simple life simply an impossibility to you? your constant war thing is also quite hypocritical when war was quite uncommon and Europe was, quite literally, perpetually in warfare
>north america/south america
same thing as australia
>stop using white inventions like computers, the internet, medicine, etc
>i-if you don't like it then don't use it!

Attached: 1476801674071.png (640x1200, 57K)

lmao prole get owned

Attached: Albrecht_Altdorfer_044.jpg (1920x2264, 923K)

It's always been like that. Or not?

>you again correlate stone age with some sort of negative connotation. is living a simple life simply an impossibility to you?
struggling just to survive, dying in your 40's, pathetic

sounds kind of like the rest of the world are just sore losers, not appreciative that we allowed you to exist, something the vast majority of other cultures didn't do when then conquered a people

>Meanwhile eruope was a green paceful lawn filled with lesbian girls playing on bare feet.
compared to Africa, the Americas, Australia, yes Europe was amazingly peaceful.

no, surveillance is a nightmare now.
processed food is everywhere, there are people that has drink lemonades but never touched a lemon. Like dogs or cats that never have a piece of actual meat.

And I can go on and on all night long.

>struggling to survive
strong people don't need to struggle to survive
I know you can only think in weak terms because people were much stronger back then than they are today
>dying in your 40's
is that not a good thing?
the faster people die the better
>sore losers
yes because they wanted to live peaceful lives and try and advance the human race as a whole, the entire Chinese society, with the exception of the occasional civil war, was already articulated toward living this peaceful life before mongols/manchus/Europeans came and ruined everything, great job
those countries don't exist anymore; do you think that the native Canadians are in favour with what has been done to their country, their land?
what exists of them today is only reminiscence of what once was, 99% of the natives have been killed there were more natives living back then then there are today, even when our countries are all overpopulated shitholes

>peaceful lives
constant
never ending
tribal
warfare

in times of peace China was indisputably the most peaceful country in the entire world
even under the mongols there was peace, simply because Confucian/Taoist values create superior societies with an incredibly good quality of living
of course thanks to centuries of European intervention and war such an ideal society wasn't meant to be, hence the establishment of the PRC, the 2nd most ideal society a country can have according to Europeans; absolute control over the population, hypercapitalistic state capitalism that willingly feasts on the environment, and a society that works only towards greatness; the greatness that is money, fame, power
you wanted the world to band up against you
now you're going to get it
China has the largest population and soon to be greatest economy and white, decaying western shitholes grow weaker by day
your countries will, rightfully so, be taken over by the hordes of the hungry in 50 years who are so thirsty and starved they will eat the flesh of Europeans and destroy everything your toxic countries have ever built
nobody will help you
they will just sit and laugh
and that is a good thing

what the fuck is going on in here

im trying to wrap my head around is as well

Attached: 1518575636260.jpg (530x794, 51K)

seething bootlickers trying to desperately defend their corporate overlords
in other words not a whole lot
lets go back to the original question
how can I leave this shithole and enter a nicer country that isn't infested with western 'ideals'

Take a plane to Mexico?

move to Czechoslovakia

how is mexico any different?

I don't think whatever he's looking for exists

Mr. Original Poster, you’re a faggot. Fuck off this country

Attached: BC4C9447-B49F-4D32-9E5B-B29B36DF8FF9.png (647x562, 116K)

you're right
it probably doesn't
and go where
tell me