Tfw your country has literally no interesting historical periods

>tfw your country has literally no interesting historical periods

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNoy6AJ3-HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>worlds only interspecies war

Love Footy Me

Attached: detalied.png (737x678, 80K)

you're England

stupid reddit meme

>mocking afl fans
>posting a picture of an nrl fan

what the fuck are you talking about I bet all of Europe has an interesting history.

Though that may be the case for the first centuries of the Christian era in Britain.

who fucking cares, your climate is so good you could be spending all day every day outside and on the beach, but no you white on int.

Nah we're not. We never were. Even during the colonial period a large proportion of settlers were middle-lower class Irish catholics who hated the British monarchy. Fast forward to post-ww2 and the country pretty much became a muttified melting pot of Irish, Italians, Greeks, Chinese, Viets, Arabs, Turks, Filipinos, Indians, and so on and so forth.

We're pretty much the same as Canada or America, racially wise. Anyone who thinks Australia is some anglo white paradise is a Jow Forumsturd who has never stepped foot here.

why would I want to spend all day having stupid kids and roastie sluts laugh at my manboobs?

>muh history muh past muh crusty old things
all that means is the best is yet to come
youtube.com/watch?v=oNoy6AJ3-HY

Australia may not have interesting historical periods, but it does have Ned Kelly

Attached: 800px-Ned_kelly_armour_library.jpg (800x1272, 194K)

Don't they have a big fucking dessert in the center of the country or something like that? Most Australians live in some parts of the coast, the rest of the country is scarcely populated.

>criminal who killed 3 policemen

wow what a hero

Unironic Based

The vast majority of your population is Anglo-Celtic, the idea that Australia has the same demographics as a place like America is absurd.

Nah.

Also
>anglo-celtic

Lmao tell any Irish person they are British and they'll get violent.

doesn't everyone in Argentina live in the north-east?

Literally move to Vancouver Island if you hate the cold. I'm in Nanaimo and still haven't seen snow yet.

>Your country is backwards

Where did I say they were British? It's a loose term to describe 4/5 sub groups that are now heavily mixed and largely inseparable. And Australian demographic date is incredibly easy to source, it literally says these groups makes up 75% of your population.

Attached: Australian_Residents_by_Country_of_Birth_2016_Census.png (1357x628, 61K)

Most people live in Buenos Aires (the city and the province, they are 1/3 of the total population). The rest lives predominantly in the center of the country and in the northwestern part of it. The south is scarcely populated.

In every census, Catholics have been recorded as higher than Protestants, who are mostly Anglo. Catholics are mostly Irish and Italians.

Including Irish and Anglos in the same group is kinda dumb cause they come from radically different backgrounds in class, politics, and religion. anglos are mostly upper class, protestant, and some of the older generation are still pro-monarchy and piss their pants every time prince harry or whichever fuck comes to visit.

Irish are catholic, and especially the older generations, tend to hate the british monarchy and want australia to become a republic.

Something like 30% of Australians don't have a pure background of this or that only, and are mixed of various things, and just register their ethnicity and background as "australian" whatever that means. Then there's another 30% that consider themself English.

How build house if upside down?

do people swim in the pacific during summer

How swim if upside down?

Learn more about Australian history you ignorant Wojak shitter.

Cheating and unsportsmanship in cricket is part of our history and culture

t. Melbourne faggot AMA

Attached: 67019B78-41DB-4582-9EE8-A61CC4201A33.png (1194x1074, 51K)

>implying sydney is any different

Victoria and NSW make up like 75% of the population so you can't pretend like you guys are the hidden majority or anthing like that any more.

sydney also has more asians
the cope is amazing

Literally most interesting historical fact about this place is that the government kidnapped a bunch of aboriginal babies

colonization
ned kelly
dingo war
rabbits war
kangaroo war