JUST

>bought this 7 days ago
>down 50%
biggest justing of 2018

Attached: shitcoin.jpg (400x400, 12K)

>thinking current prices matter
>t. brainlet

now is the time to buy.

I bought same time frame, didn't buy at ATH though.

Image are all the people who bought at ATH.

Also, don't act like this is exclusive to NKN.

Attached: 1528566538129.jpg (584x894, 51K)

Never trust the Chinese, that's rule "1 of life

Attached: 1524034916092.jpg (800x450, 61K)

300,000 NKN bought at 32-36 cents, pretty comfy if u ask me... i'd be comfy even if I bought this at ATH. Current manipulated price doesnt matter. This is the biggest thing in crypto after bitcoin and ethereum.

and to think I considered buying, I dodged a fucking ballistic rocket

lol, u dodged the best thing in 2018...

Way to over-exaggerate things, they're trying to decentralize access to the internet by allowing people to share their bandwidth. Cool? Yes. The next big thing? Hardly

my timing with this shitcoin is unbelievably bad. my first buy was at $.50 then I decided buy more yesterday at $.35 to bring my dca down and oh look its at fucking $.25 one day later. I need to kms.

Even if NKN fails to do anything ever it will always have the best logo there is. Between this and IoTeX it has been a banner year for design in crypto.

you dont need to share the Internet, it's about adding the next layer to OSI networking model... the future of internet, not idiotic hosting like Substratum or whole skycoin lol ecosystem.

>OSI networking model

Explain this to a brainlet such as myself?

did the same with neo. bought at $3ish/ath at the time. then it got smashed but i held. current price is irrelevant. ignore it. the players involved in this are heavy hitters. no worries here.

Also need to wonder ELA vs NKN

NKN is essentially a blockchain mesh network. If you've watched Westworld's second season then the rest is self-explanatory.

wtf its going to 10 cents or what

OSI Model: Layers of the Network
Physical
Data
Network
Transport
Session
Presentation
Application

So glad I cut my losses at 30%

if it gets near $.10 I'm going all in

NKN is next on the list?

How so

Who gives a fuck, it's basically at the bottom now anyway.

tommorow they will show code and gandalf is going for some conference. Huge dump or pump?

So they're going to add a ninth layer?

>Could've waited one week and bought twice as much.
>Bought into pajeet shill
>Calls other people brainlets to cope.

i love this part because you can tell apart the paid shills (that sold the top) and the delusional bagholders. this guy is a bagholder.

Now is a much better time to buy than last week in the midst of a full frontal pajeet onslaught. It'll correct to 50% of ATH though if you wait. My buy order is at .005 neo.

Acting like the pajeets saw this coming.

Exit scam right?

Attached: 51762ec6-573d-4dde-8822-0ec812fccd4f.jpg (640x1136, 37K)

you seem pretty knowledgable on this project. can you break the tokenomics down for a brainlet? since there is no staking or nodes is there anything to drive the price up other than basic supply/demand

I'm sure the ISO standards will be modified in future iterations of the internet. When, no idea - we're at the beginning of a new type of connectivity. Something the likes of which humanity has never witnessed. At least that's the goal.

How do you think this compares to ELA and their solution to the internet?

I'm not super involved actually, kek.
Basically tokens are given as a reward for users who provide relay traffic on the network for other users ( paid for in NKN) and mining rewards are proportional to the amount of data relayed. So ostensibly, the more traffic you provide for others, the more NKN you get AND the higher your mining rewards.

Can I get tokens alreasy without buying them?