Why are americans so proud of their ancestry?

why are americans so proud of their ancestry?

Attached: irq3pejh54.png (848x250, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/futurism.com/memories-can-inherited-scientists-may-just-figured/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao that poo trying to subtly hit on her

Overcompensating for weak American culture that we call the Mixing Pot.

>ancestors memories

Top kek.

I don't know. I, for one, am not proud to be wh*Te.

Attached: german american.png (521x120, 12K)

Idk he has a pretty German last name there.

i dont mind that they care about their heritage but why do they have to be so cringey about everything?
especially the Irish americans

>It's in our DNA. We are born with our ancestors memories, our instincts. Thousands of years of uninterrupted culture flowing through your veins.

Does anyone understand this line of reasoning? Because I don't. I'm mostly Irish but I know nothing of their memories, I don't know what their past lives were like. Not sure what he means by instincts either since human instinct is pretty universal. As for the culture part I don't really do anything or act like an Irish person would.

Attached: 1503282673231.png (657x527, 28K)

Why is every diaspora like this
>oh my god I am from X and I love X, but I live in Y
>"why don't you go back to X if you loved it so much?"

And then they stop responding

new worlders are disgusting unnatural beasts

Something about the children of holocaust survivors.

>he doesn't have uninterupted culture in his veins
I shoot up some more if I have a bad day

How do new worlders live with themselves?

What did he mean by this

Attached: 23bgi23b.png (611x216, 15K)

kek
why is anti semitism so prevalent on youtube while its so uncommon irl

suburban life makes you mentally ill. Here in south Brazil the rural people have their own culture (gauchos) but the suburbanites are all larping mutts similar to OP's pic

Attached: 1542657622178.jpg (391x381, 37K)

America was a mistake
fuck Columbus and Fuck Leif Erikson

poles are pretty based

Attached: 12[j41hn25b.png (643x303, 25K)

based
maybe in your country, but anti semitism is common here

Someone else would have arrived there, probably a Portuguese.

Argentina?

Attached: q13m[52bn34o6b.png (335x99, 7K)

There is no such thing as a 'new worlder". There are only people from developed countries, people from developing countries and people from undeveloped countries.
Before you start sperging out, try to be a little self aware and remember that we are all communicating in English on the internet and that our daily lives are fundamentally the same process.

Yeah we're not that different, everyone gets to eat, shit and sleep.
Except we don't have to deal with identity crisis and existencial larping unlike new worlders
NB : the younger the nation the harder the larping

Because you dont interact with zoomers kids are based af these days

Thanks god spicks don't do that, maybe Argentina larping as Italians but that's all

>people proud of their roots even though they live in a consumerist lack if group identity cesspool is a bad thing
It can get cringy sometimes but is it really that bad? Let people appreciate these things, i appreciate my ancestors and why should americans be exempt from that?

who cares

in theory italy is younger than usa but no one gives a shit about we wuz romans

Because America started as a rejection of heritage/The crown, but it seems like the founding fathers still wanted to be faithful to the British way but somewhere between a few hundred years they forgot.

>go to irish, german, italian and scottish folk music
>laugh at million literal dios mios comments claiming they are 100% from [x] and fully patriotic

>becky lynn
100% lithuanian

Attached: 1520660205506.png (900x506, 464K)

shut up serbian scum you aren't any better

Cringe

this shit makes me cringe so much. what the fuck is wrong with americans

It's misunderstood pop science like this

google.ca/amp/s/futurism.com/memories-can-inherited-scientists-may-just-figured/amp

Also, there are deep cultural things that are genetic, but not at a country level. Things like tolerance for pain and concepts of the passage of time, ability to withstand hot and cold, etc.

Attached: remember_usa.jpg (488x872, 71K)

Attached: 1527456584606.jpg (999x666, 563K)

Its cringey as fuck, most Australians know of their heritage but don't hold onto it like its the only part of their identity.

I think its only cool if you actually have a real connection with the country. I.E your parents (or grandparents) we born there and have kept traditions alive, you have family who you speak to over there and may have visited here and there.

If you have 0 connection to the country apart from some ancestry.com DNA test, cringe.

t. commie faggots
there is nothing wrong with being proud about your ancestry, not everyone is descended from complete subhuman like you

Identity politics

You know nothing about new world, and particularly American, muh heritage faggotry.

>there is nothing wrong with being proud about your ancestry
Nothing right either

>Pem Das
>PEMDAS
>poo

How's the GED coming, Cletus?

irrelevant

you are not white you are m*tt

Based

t. Jizyat "John" Emwazi

because most of them have like 20 different ethnicities. it can get cringy very fast.

What video?

This

>Sensible muh heritage faggotry
-Learning about
-researching what life was like for your ancestors

>Retarded muh heritage faggotry
-Having no idea idea what you are but being vaguely aware you are at least part German and feeling a connection to German music on YouTube
-pretending that your ancestry gives you some kind of superpower like high alcohol tolerance and +1 combat skills if you're ancestors were Irish
-Acting like a bad stereotype based on how people are sometimes portrayed in films, fir example those with Italian ancestry acting like mafia characters from The Godfather, Sopranos, or Donnie Brasco

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

>high alcohol tolerance
as a person struggling with alcohol this irritates me to no end, there is nothing cool about drinking massive quantities of alcohol

>Not knowing about blood memory

just look for "lithuanian folk music" there will be a couple around

because it's superficial in most cases

To be fair, it's not just Americans at all. If a Japanese guy suddenly started “muh samurai” or something like that, it's shit. equally shit.
more importantly, I hate this because it's highly related to awful ideas like the concept of “cultural appropriation” in modern times