Why are greeks so eternally assblasted?

Why are greeks so eternally assblasted?

Attached: 496E6993-B293-4164-A047-B99132331986.jpg (634x401, 43K)

butthurt stemming from the fact that they lost every war against turks and they got kicked out of their lands

Attached: Anatolia-West-EPappas.jpg (600x375, 134K)

If we could harness the energy generated by greek butthurt we could power europe for 100 years

wouldn't you be if you lost a war against a bunch of ugly shitskins? Imagine losing the war to the guy that cleans the dogshit from your dogs Hans.

imagine losing a war to the guy that serves your kebab, the guy that not even the ugliest fattest whale wont look at, you know what I'm talking about. You've got millions of dem roaches in your country, you know how ugly they are.

Wow, when you put it like that Gayreeks have to be a bunch of even bigger pathetic cucks

well at least we kicked them out of our country you invited them in lol. who's the cuck now? haha enjoy your ugly fat shitskins haha

I mean, how do you lose to a fucking dog? Its like Gayreeks were meant to be dominated. It doesn't suprise me however, seeing how you guys roleplayed as romans who cucked you for 800 years

>he thinks he debates with a ethnic German
Cute Kostas, you are speaking with some Turk or an other form of butthurt sandnigger
90 % of German or Dutch flags are muslims, no joke

what do you mean? there's 90 million of them, they're pest

hey don't ruin it, it's always fun seeing them trying to larp as whites

>hey don't ruin it, it's always fun seeing them trying to larp as whites
It's actually pure cringe, they have no place in Europe
But honsetly, go on if you want

well now it's ruined, he knows we know, you could just have joined and start shitting on them too, wait when he's gonna break into a tirade . That's how it works

you are both subhuman anyways, I can not take a pathetic wh*Toid german and his gayreek slave seriously

good, quit stalling and bring us our kebabs now

ok here you g- oh whoops, I took some subhumans with me on accident hold on let me kill them really quick

Attached: Anatolia-West-Pappas.jpg (600x315, 118K)

how does it feel? you know sooner or later you'll lose any sense of sanity left and just start posting black dicks like any other turk :P
dead greeks is just the beginning you know haha

How does it feel to lose 80% of your original country to turks?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I don't know I don't have any roots from there, you tell me, you're the one that fled to Germany to serve the white man, well maybe not you, but your parents probably lol

t. buttblasted sandnigger
Fuck off from Germany if you are this superior

I mean how does that work , you win the war, and you still flee?
what was the point hahaha

How does it feel that the most important person in Gayreek religion has to live in Istanbul and pay taxes to Turkey?

Attached: dead gayreeks.png (646x402, 137K)

the pope? think he lives in the vatican

How does it feel to lose Constantinople and Smyrna, the two biggest and most important gayreek cities of all time?

well now that I see you chose not to live in them and instead live in Germany kinda disappointed. Like what was all those fights for about? Same goes for syrian, pakoislams other muslos, in the end they're just gonna leave them empty and we're just gonna move back in, and then you'll probably follow, because from the looks of it the brown man can't live away from whitey :P haha

How does it feel to have your people enslaved, your women raped, your culture shat on and basically living as slaves to the turkish people for almost a 1000 years?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

This thread between a greek (tvrk) and a german (türk)
Epic

Attached: kaka zhopa.jpg (782x534, 50K)

see , there's the difference, our women have to be raped, yours will just come to the white man :P

The story of the TURK (Armenian-Arab)

FUCCK TGREEKS AND AEAMRRMENİANS GENOCİDES BESTA DAY OF LİFE ALSO KÙUUUURDS AND ASS SYRİANS TOO GENCODİE BEST DAYY OF LİFE MECA N METİNA ARE TURAN CLAY UNİTED TURAN FROM HUNGARYYYH TO FUCKİN G SAKHA REPBULİKS HERE BE LİST OF TURAN LANDS THERES TURKEY;;; AZER AND CHECHNYA DEFİNETLEY DURKİC ALSO KAZAK AND UZPEK AND KRYGYZ AND TURKMEN AND MONGOL AND HUNAGRY ALSO ATLAİC FOREWER FUCK SHITS AND RUSSİA IS TURKEY GEMRANY İS THE BİG TYRKEY ALSO AA ERMENS GENOCİDED TURKS İN THE YEAR 78 THEY ALSO KILED HUNS OR SOME SHİY LİKE THAT.

Attached: 1544012548814.png (1227x670, 11K)

How does it feel to be cucked by your brohers, the russians, who helped you against le evil ottomans?

How does it feel to lose the battle of Manzikert, to have your Emperor enslaved and have him forced to kiss the feet of the Seljuk Sultan?

what's manziker?

based almancı destroying kelly

How does it feel to get raped by your christian "brothers", your capital sacked, your wealth stolen, your cities burned down by a bunch of irrelevant knights from western europe and generally being completely pathetic for most of the 1000s?

wanna take it to /tr/? don't want to have two opened threads, plus there's more roachbros in there to have fun

Kelly, you truly are pathetic my friend, you can not even bait or reply in a good matter. You will always be a shitskin and regarded as a subhuman by most western europe, the difference between us and you is that we arent western cocksuckers. Have fun being a pathetic gayreek shitskin

well you're a turk lol

But this is wrong on every level
We have thousand Southern Europeans in all of Western Europe, in Canada, Australia and the United States
The redpill is that they are treated different to your kind and this makes you actually broken inside, this is why you try to be so anti-Western all the time
The fact that they have higher salaries, better jobs and houses, how can they be accepted even if they are as shitskin as me ? Well their prophet is not a pedophile, is he ? They do not smell like cucuma, saffron and garlic, do they ? They do not act in a criminal way, do not push drugs or visit brothels while faking a pan-islamic antidegenerate worldview for their dede at home, do they ?
Seeing them working as lawyers and doctors make you butthurt, say the truth
This is the reason why all sandnigglets from Anatolia, Arabia or Pakistan escape to the Internet and post larp threads about Southern Europeans
This is also a reason while you hate Persians so much, actually the only ethnicity of the Middle and Near East that contains productive diaspora

I knew you were that one Iranian faggot, thanks for telling me

>salty Germans bullying Greeks
this shit again?

I don't think he's playing with a full dick, must be muslim.

I do not care what a massive faggot sandnigger thinks
My post reflects the whole truth
People do treat us different to your kind and this is the reason you are butthurt
Yes, Persians behave to a larger degree better and deserve correspondingly better reputation in the West compared to the rest of MENA
Yes, Southern Europeans are seen as different people compared to you, even if some are as swarthy as Middle Easterners
Your whole life is a big projection, nothing more

Shut the fuck up shia subhuman

lol

it's absolutely hilarious when greeks think they're not shitskins too

you and your turk brothers are both brown swarthy black haired neolithic farmer brown eyed """"people""""

Nice cope, no go back to your Anatolian desert and keep worshipping some Arab pedophile
>Shia
No, I'm atheist and would rather identify as Zoroastrian than anything else

really? the roachbro said he thought it was sad and pathetic. I don't know if you ask me, I mean I can see why shitskins have this kind of attitude towards the white man.

why are you in europe

you need to go back, do you have no shame? leaching off a country not built by your own blood

You are an iranian subhuman my friend, equal to a k*rdish donkey fucker

chill out, i like greeks cause they're not muslim even if they don't look like us

i'm just fucking with you

hey! QUIT FIGHTING!
fucking Christ, must be the only last person in here with some sense in me.
Alright? quit fighting, and please for the love of God can you get us our kebabs? it's been an hour we ordered.

Because compared to their history, they are a shattered pathetic wreck. They used to be great mathematicians, scientists, philosophers, merchants, soldiers, explorers etc. Now? Not so much.

I don't know what you're trying to say, but I know that I'm happy there's yet to be posted a single black cock in here.

>90 % of German or Dutch flags are muslims, no joke
I dont think it's that high but year I remember the pictures of posters from your general. Well a lot of our flags are chicanos and other diaspora. Though I haven't seen the crazy Persian in a while.

Their civilization is 3,000 years past its prime.

Please reread my posts before making delusional assumptions
I'm an atheist and not an enemy for Western culture

Meanwhile, deluded sandniggers from Turkey and Arab states right here are the real danger
The West has to choose its allies carefully

we're like Mike Tyson trying to fight Evander Holyfield.

>calling someone a sandnigger when you are a iranian subhuman

now this is what I call deluded

thought you were cool with the word sandnigger, it's like roachbro, or shitskin.

they won turkish lands after the 1st balkan war tho

Don't talk to me kelly you are pathetic

You mean they took back lands? Gayreeks couldn't get past the Mariza because they got BTFO

well who else gonna talk to you, most people just shit on you just for being a turk, I'm the best friend you got in this place, you're my favorite roachbro in here, even if you're a remote roach.

I call you a sandnigger because you are one and act like one
You live in Europe and call people native to the continent cucks and other names, your home country is an pan-islamized shithole full of larping Anatolians, Arabs and Kurds and is governed by a deluded president that hands the Turkish passport to every muslim baboon he can find, even if he is Pakistani or Arab
At least I can be man enough to say that the current Iranian regime is a complete disgrace to my people and my culture/history

You are a cuck and have no idea about your countries history

Yeah, you surely know better about Persian history than I do lol
We have more people with actual Central Asian ancestry than you Kurdish-looking shitskins can even dream about
Keep being an average Anatolian sunni dog, your people can only bark

Yikes, Fuck turks

Attached: AC0F4B13-AAAE-4A68-BAE4-114F2EEDA0B1.jpg (750x1089, 389K)

According to a Greek user:
>bigoted post-Alexander proto-stormfags monarchs treating non-Greeks as second class citizens instead of embracing multiculturalism (in contrast Ptolemy's lineage reigned long and succesfully over a respected Egypt)
>Romans conquering
>Romans rejecting the republic and becoming tyrants
>Roman Empire decaying under the dead-end of the militarist agenda
>Roman Empire reverting to christianity, all ethnic greek culture becoming demonized
>Barbarians pillaging the Roman Empire
>Dark Ages
>Huns
>Arabian expansionism
>subhuman north european barbarians "liberating" us with Crusades, pillaging, raping and slaughtering their way to middle east
>why can't I hold all these slavs?
>Setzuk Turks
>oh look more Turks!
>oh look more Turks with big fucking cannons of european origin!
>400 years of slavery to the very civilized Ottoman Empire, thank you for your cultural contribution to our cuisine!
>A bloody revolution organized by a handful of rag-dressed leaders
>forced into monarchy by Bavaria because Napoleon was Europe's boogie-man and too radical, democracy sucks
>Bavarians prove incompitent and replace them with equally useless royal assholes from Spain or someplace
>Balkan wars
>2nd Balkan wars
>WWI
>Greco-Turkish War
>Royalty sabotaging elected goverments at every corner
>WWII
>German occupation
>bloody civil war enforced by the British to root out the Red Menace
>Royalty sabotaging elected goverments at every corner again
>military coup and extreme-rightwing junta, most likely enforced by the CIA as part of their wider operation Gladio scheme
>Congratulations you now have democracy! Come and join us but get rid of your industry! We do not want proletarians in our club!

Your pathetic people were the cucks of the anglo and american empires before le ebil islam man saved you

I thought the guy is a Turk lol

thats how dumb wh*Te shit you are
fuckin german-jew-rus rapebaby

It's an iranian and one of your kind, Abdullah

Attached: 25861_da276a984faff74c1862899644d6e497_1280re0.jpg (257x367, 23K)