/mena/

chilling in the office edition

Attached: 02.jpg (450x448, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fdefects?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to this general lately?
Just finished my memoir on international law and the juridictions concerning the US invasion of Iraq btw

What is this kind of hat called?

Attached: 9da6ed77-b9fd-4359-85ae-b39181329a75.jpg (652x368, 29K)

Why is a 15 year old wearing an army uniform? Did they run out of adults?

i wish Assad was our president

It's "pakol" I think? It's some pashtun hat

WIND IM BUSY I GOT A NEW BITCH CAN DEAL WITH YOUR DRAMA LATER

ALSO FIRST FOR ISRAEL

Reminder that we need to sustain high birth rates

why ?

i wish Assad was sunni

Assad (father and son) was ally to Sunnis like Saddam , Gaddafi , Gamal , Boumediene and other arab leaders , it's just because we have today chickens in power this is why he is allied with Iran
i don't have problem tho

she's latina?

over here its called a chitrali hat

also I didn't do it lmao I was just butthurt when I wrote it lol

I think it is Pashtun in origin? I have seen some veterans from the Afghan wearing it

Attached: 15440265462310.jpg (700x703, 116K)

i wish i was in israel right now

Пaкoль

The Pakol (also spelled Pakul or Khapol, from the Khowar language of Chitral) is a soft, round-topped men’s hat, typically of wool and found in any of a variety of earthy colors: brown, black, gray, or ivory. Before it is fitted, it resembles a bag with a round, flat bottom. The wearer rolls up the sides nearly to the top, forming a thick band, which then rests on the head like a beret or cap.
The hat may have originated in the Chitral and Gilgit regions of what is now Northern Pakistan. However, its ancestor perhaps is the remarkably similar ancient Macedonian kausia. It gained popularity amongst the Northeastern Pashtun tribes in the early twentieth century largely as a substitute for their large and cumbersome turbans. It also gained popularity amongst the Nuristanis and the Tajiks of Panjsher and Badakhshan. It is also worn by some Pashtun tribes who live in Kunar and Laghman.
The hat is worn in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and in Uzbekistan and Tajikistan as well. In Pakistan, it is particularly popular in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province and Northern Areas such as Gilgit and Hunza and Chitral. It is also worn in some Northern regions on Jammu and Kashmir.

Attached: image.jpg (399x600, 43K)

It's comfy and you will follow Islamic law, why don't you get one ?

i wish my girlfriend was getting fucked right now

how does wearing a hat make you follow Islamic law?

Attached: 15440020180590.jpg (553x369, 36K)

covering your head

assad is kaffir d*g
fr*nch shia dog

u are non muslim

why ?

you support assad and democracy

nice joke xD
where you from ? so i can see why you hate BAssad ?

Know that you are kafir because it is not allowed in islam to support the non muslim leader who does not rule with shariah, also because it is not allowed to support democracy, which is man made, over shariah. Do you complete the khams salawat?

I don't remember /Mmena/ being so death

Attached: 15440231691380.png (720x720, 802K)

>call other muslim kaffir
>doesn't know it's haram

>non muslim leader
he is Muslim , and better than every other hypocrites who sold their lands to enemies
and i'm not supporting him since i'm not syrian , but i prefer him other than any chicken arab politician

>Do you complete the khams salawat?
yes i do

Why are sunnitards so butthurt?

Why is a russian in mena?
Takfir is with evidence is allowed. Assad is not a muslim, he is a secular alawite. He is a taghut by definition. Since you are practicing, I suggest you learn about الكفر بالطاغوت before you die and go to jahanam.

t.rafide

Why is a canadian in mena?
Go rape asian children, Ahmed

Canada has a lot of arabs, russia doesn't, unless he is muslim then it's fine.
>among Austrian Muslims, 64% were Sunni and 4% were Shia. Medien-Servicestelle Neue Österreicher estimated in 2010 that 10-20% of Austrian Muslims were Alevi. 300 Ahmadi Muslims in Austria
tfw theres a good chance im replying to an shia or ahmedi shitskin pretending to be white

Caucasus are sorta mena

Attached: Sunni_Muslim_man_wearing_traditional_dress_and_headgear.0.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

I'm not muslim at all.
A tiny bit slav, but that's it.
I'm kind of fascinated with the middle east and the potential a stable middle east could have.
Also
>turks
I'd rather have mexicans in retrospect

Yes and they are alpha. Are you the zeynep "gf" the autistic algerian keeps posting about?

focus on stable europe first you kraut

>he doesn't know

>he thinks he knows

>the goyim know

Sup lads.

I assume so since I am the only with that name here

Hai

Attached: 15439754334970.png (397x419, 80K)

Attached: never change.jpg (750x285, 25K)

>twitter account showing prevalence of Birth Defects after the American Army used Depleted Uranium weapons in Fallujah, Iraq, 2004

twitter.com/fdefects?lang=en

Ok but you are good muslim right?
salam

define good muslim first..

Disclaimer: I never talked with that guy

Attached: 15440226784680.png (830x830, 986K)

Do the 5 salat, ramadan, no alcohol/drugs

Attached: Ahawa.jpg (1080x574, 411K)

21-year-old medical student, Emine Şahin, was arrested for speaking out against Ataturk during one minute silence commemorating the death of Mustafa Ataturk. She said:

"Ataturk is not God. There are Allah's laws and he took laws from the West."

Attached: BasedEmine.jpg (841x1093, 138K)

What are some endemic Arabian slurs? Like lizard eaters etc but applied by Arabs themselves?

>Female
>Studying at all
This bitch would be severely beaten in such glorious Islamic nations as Afghanistan or Pakistan.

dumb fuck

Hah, based roastie

what a huge plastic bag

moch mich yefhmouha sabba ken 3ana

wala lé lé nvm saba fi barcha blayeç

oh, you have the head yet

wtf is wrong with this old man ? why he don't let the power for young people to rule ? just like based neighboor countries

post feet

marochien

no you

Attached: algerian dogg.png (545x420, 473K)