Who are we kidding , America is one of the most cultured countries on their continent

Who are we kidding , America is one of the most cultured countries on their continent .
One of their biggest exports to the world is literally culture (movies , clothes , trends , etc)

Attached: IMG_4933.jpg (499x499, 58K)

Pop culture != culture in general, better remember it now, Zhang, and stop making bait threads

I can't think of a single modern piece of Russian culture on the top of my head, only oldfag authors, composers, and painters.

>Pop culture is not culture

Attached: IMG_4934.jpg (220x285, 15K)

>movies
blockbusters not cinema
>clothes
brands not couture
>trends
fads not movements

Attached: oh boy4.jpg (240x200, 8K)

That's more likely your own problem
Where have I said that, you dumb gook? Only thing I've imlied is that measuring nation's culture level exclusively by pop culture is retarded

Are Tarantino films blockbuster or cinema?

Well it's not Truffaut or Fellini either, something in between

They have their culture but a lot of it is shit. 90% of movies are shit or even more. But its not so different in Europe. Lets be honest if you want to see cool art or culture you need to watch old stuff its like if the world went retard kek

Patriotic and freedompilled
You can open a pho restaurant in my town anytime

Europoorfagshit rage INBOUND!!!!

American culture is making a petition to have a spongebob song played at the superbowl because the creator died

>blockbusters not cinema
We've had plenty of auteurs; having blockbusters as well does not mean we can no longer have artists
>brands not couture
NYC is one of the most important cities in fashion; having Walmart brand XXXXXXXXL shirts does not change that
>fads not movements
The same is true literally everywhere now, legitimate movements are impossible in a world with the internet

you've hit upon the reason behind all the nonamericans and their obsessive sperg outs they have about the US on this site

thankfully the EU is doing all it can to control their internet access and we'll be free of at least that group of mentally ill retards

well, all pop culture is trash, american is just particulary skilled at being repulsive and shallow. Sadly their influence can't be denied. But it only works on trash that would have taken any other kind of shitty habits just as good, so yeah.

>!!!!
Yikes.

I only watch British films. I don't want to pollute my English with their shitty ass Unitedstatian dialect.

American culture culture seems bland because of how normalised it is; it's not that good, but its not that bad either.

Culturally they are definitely the most important and influential in the world, and that history has ever seen, but that doesn't necessarily mean all of it is good. Some of it is, sure, but not all of it. In Australia, where I'm from, we're so heavily based on American culture that we have almost none of our own. This only became very apparent to me when I visited Europe (where I am now) where the countries here generally feel like they have more of their own unique culture. Australia feels bland, vapid, soulless and without character in comparison. Makes me pretty depressed.

well European countries have had thousands of years to develop their own unique cultures whereas Australia and the US had barely 200 years on them before mass media and globalization came around.

I'm not saying it's directly America's fault - it's mostly Australia's fault for not having much alternative to American culture.

How long are you going to keep making these posts?

It's different for me because I grew up with Poms all around, so I gew up thinking we were just sun burnt brits taking care of family, At least that's what I was lead to believe.

>most cultured countries
Culture isn't quantifiable

But Mexico's lack of it certainly is.

rekt

The kind of culture we are known for is shallow and effectively consumerist propoganda. I hate it myself. Thankfully New England still has a bit of it's own identity and culture of academia and the arts. That's why I'm trying to subtly support New England nationalism/separatism on this site.

Attached: NewEnglandBoomer.jpg (380x349, 72K)

Every region has it's subcultures desu

The Brits may have invented banter but the French perfected it

Attached: 1522171735971.png (2292x1580, 2.1M)