Mfw been fully living off crypto since 2013

>mfw been fully living off crypto since 2013
>withdraw 4k a month on average
>bought bulk of my btc sub 150usd
>go wherever i want
>pretty much buy whatever i want (nothing too crazy)
>drive a nice car
>order fresh food delivery everyday
>have some nice material possessions
>literally never had a job
>was neet on autism bux before i got into crypto
>family ask me for money all the time now
>all old friends all work dead end jobs or middle management
>sometimes go to crypto events all over the world just to have something to do with my day
>everyday is a new adventure

Who here /comfy/? Life on easy mode. If you didn't invest before 2014, you have no excuse, its your own fault. Bitcoin was EVERYWHERE even back then. It was all over Jow Forums since like 2012. I even looked into it earlier than that, like early 2011/late 2010 but I was too broke and dismissive. But if you still didn't get in after 2014-15, it was entirely your own fault. People used to give away full bitcoins on Jow Forums threads. I remember threads of smart people back then selling their stuff for bitcoin (like video games selling for 30 btc, etc) there is really NO EXCUSE as to why you didn't invest then. You had YEARS to invest. I know soccer moms who bought in 2013-14. Literally what the fuck is your excuse? You didn't need any technical skills, you didn't need any connections... you literally just needed discipline to buy and forget about it. Or even just a SLIGHT interest in crypto/currency/trading/trend spotting/internet culture, etc. That is literally all you needed. You didn't even need money. People offered bitcoin for doing jobs and random shit online.

What the fuck were you doing that was more important?

Attached: 158.jpg (2048x1365, 1.2M)

sweet larp

I sometimes feel like I cheated or something. I literally did nothing and now I'm wealthy forever until I die. And my parents are, and my brothers are, and my family is now. I don't have to get some bum job and pretend I like it. I don't have to kiss my bosses ass. I don't have to pretend to be interested in anything anymore, I can be how I want to be and people automatically respect you anyway because in their mind money makes you above them. Literally I've told people random stuff before and they see I live well and praise me anyway etc. People at their core want to be around successful people and they literally just kiss your ass and want to be friends with you if you are standing in a good spot.

Also, they really don't care how you got to where you are. If I had any advice for someone who wants to make it, it would be DO whatever it takes. People don't care how you GOT money or success, they just care that you HAVE money or success.

It doesn't matter what you did to get it, as long as you have it. This applies to everything. You could be a criminal and they will still want to associate with you if you have enough money/success. They only care about where you are standing, not how moral you are, not how nice you were or how hard you worked...

If you want to believe that then go for it

best post I've seen on here in months

Nice larp but anyway

>there is really NO EXCUSE as to why you didn't invest then

Yep, I can admit I was just too fucking lazy to read up on it. I would never buy something before I understood what it was and just didn't take the time to read about it. Also had no friends who had it and only heard about it briefly when the Silk Road bust happened. Still, no excuses, literally was just too fucking lazy to do like an hour of research into it. And yes will regret it for the rest of my life and might even end up killing myself at some point.

okok fine I believe
how wealthy are you?
I actually got in 2013 too unfortunately in Nov/Dec

but what the hell? why would you tell anyone about your money? I LARP as a poorfag to all my friends

You sound as lonely and desperate as the rest of this board, except you claim to have made it. I feel sorry dude

What are you doing with your free time? If I become a neet I'd spend my days getting better at drawing maybe take a few college courses.

gl to you user you have achieved what we mere peons are trying for. shows there is a light and hope for anons when success shows itself

I actually invested in 2012 but I was fucking broke because I was in college and I didn't get any student loans to buy crypto with. If crypto was a thing just a few years later, I would have had a real job and have been able to buy a lot more of it. Fuck.

That's still better than some of us. Many of us were just too young or too broke to have a way to buy it. I was a broke college student and I had 200 LTC and I think only 2 BTC or something from faucets. I literally couldn't afford to buy any at the time. If I had a job, I could have been buying regularly and be rich by now. I still ended up pretty good though.

>withdraw 4k a month on average

I would throw in a >10k withdrawal every now and then. The govt can throw you in prison and seize your money for Structuring even if the money is completely legitimate.

i was in law school, flat broke. i had no clue about bitcoin but never could have afforded any until 2017 so it doesn't matter. now that i have some disposable income i'm balls deep in some other project that will make me like you in a couple years

I'm not insanely wealthy, I have enough to never work again and pretty much live how I live. I still rent because I travel a lot and will probably relocate to another country in about 10 years or so, and I just don't want any permanent responsibility yet.

Everyone is lonely. Its a part of life. What matters is the bits in between

Yeah I do that, basically do all of the things I wanted to do. I do some cinema 4d stuff for fun, travel, fix cars and bikes with my old man, etc. All in all I've been having a great time ever since I got into crypto. Almost instantly my life and perspective changed to where now I feel like a different person to who I was... which is probably common

I was on autism bux. I was lowest point you can be financially. Literally had to get good at budgeting so I didn't run out of money and starve dude

I've never had any issues with withdrawing or anything of that nature. Maybe depends on method of withdrawal, country, etc

>I've never had any issues with withdrawing or anything of that nature. Maybe depends on method of withdrawal, country, etc

Look up the Structuring laws in your country. In the US, banks by law cannot inform you of these laws. One day, you're minding your own business, the next you're penniless and in prison.

I will do anyway, thanks.
>One day, you're minding your own business, the next you're penniless and in prison
That would be a real curveball

Why do you think we're invested in Link?

I was 13 years old

drop project name?

no matter how rich i get, i only ever really feel /comfy/ when i think about the time i was looking for warehouse work on a shoestring budget and spent a few nights sleeping in a car in a walmart parking lot living off canned weenies till i could get a craigslist room.

i wonder how comfy brendan will feel once he gets his shit back together.

What do you think ETH will do this year OP?

Attached: killthebear.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Well yeah, I was young and poor then too so I was definitely not looking for any investment opportunies really. Propably would've bought like max $200 worth of bitcoin. Still I hate that I was so lazy back then that I didn't even look into it. Literally just played WoW all day and put minimum effort to everything else lol.

Good job OP, living the dream.

Serious question: do you feel that now that you got enough money you lost a bit of drive to do things?
I work in a creative field, and 1.5 years ago I had a big break, and got a lot of money out of it, enough to not work for quite a while. I later realized that it was a curse more than a blessing, because it made me sit comfy on my ass while other people who were hungrier than me kept grinding and becoming better while I kind of lost a good % of my drive to get up in the morning

Yeah, there is a reason that notoriously all of the greatest artists/writers, etc, were penniless or died penniless, for the most part. Read Knut Hamsun's Hunger and it gives you a pretty good understanding. Even in the early parts of Mein Kampf, Hitler talks about the struggles of poverty, hunger, etc, and it really is an insight that only someone who has been through it could have.

When you are no longer poor and hungry, you are less attentive and you just lose the ability to look at things and find beauty in them in the same way. It's still great, but a part of me genuinely misses that pure delight of the 'small things'.
Eating a nice meal or finding something that I wanted but couldn't afford for cheap etc, or even watching the sun come up in the morning and dealing with so much shit around me, but still feeling truly blessed and fortunate to even have the ability to breathe the fresh morning air and watch the sun rise. There is a different beauty in that when you have nothing EXCEPT that.

But I've been there, I've done that, I experienced that and fully explored that for as long as I did and could, and now I am experiencing a different kind of content.

In my opinion, you can never be 'bored' when you are hungry (whether physically or mentally), I found that out after years of always being the guy who had nothing and having to grit my teeth and be "One day I'll have that", etc.
One of my favorite lines from the Hamsun book I recommend is, "Just wait until I get my foot on the ladder, I would be beholden to no man, not even for a blanket.", and I think about that line every day of my life, and I used to think about that line every day of my life before I could relax.

> remember BTC being shilled on /b/ in 2012
> largely ignored it
> tfw fomoed in at 13k

post pic of your nice car.

never had any bullshit from the irs, or exchanges/banks thinking it's drug money or some bullshit?

No. It's not a sports car or anything anyway

No. I did switch banks because I read the bank I was with were closing accounts with crypto related transactions etc, but I switched before it happened. This was years ago

congrats. any advice for new fags that entered late?

do you hold any LINK? how high do you think it can go?

meant to say, i also "made it"

Attached: muskwoke.png (559x165, 31K)

>tfw aware of bitcoin and purchased a couple of dozen at 10-12 bucks a pop
>Spent them all on research psychedelics

I had a lot of fun but fuck me I'm still a little salty. Realistically there's no way I would have held until they were worth serious money, I would have cashed out at 100 or 500 for sure.

nah man, you're just lonely. not everyone.
Money doesn't buy happiness, and I think you're beginning to see that.
I've known wealthier people than you, I can guarantee it, and they became miserable.
Unless you're actually happy with yourself, the money won't fill the void.

You can pretend I'm wrong, but the fact that you're seeking validation from a Lithuanian Ivory Carving Forum speaks otherwise.

Work on yourself.

Take a bit out, invest in a passive income stream not crypto related to stabilise your wealth, who knows which way this could turn. Think of your situation as extra time bought to do something meaningful, use it wisely. Don't lose your mind.

The current people dumping on all the normies who got in 2017-2018 are the early adopters. Little did we know it but we are the laggards. OP you're right and it is my fault. I listened to the FUD and the mainstream media telling me btc was just for drugs. I have been sober my whole life and I thought i didnt "need" bitcoin. Bro, its my fault im not rich. And now im even more poor than when i started. this is like some divine internet punishment for not believing in BTC in the beginning. Im so sorry.

BITCOIN GOD IM FUCKING SORRY

I'm really not at all. This is what you want to believe, so go ahead and believe it.

honestly I thought it was only mineable. I did look at that but sadly I was overwhelmed by the requirements (never had used a terminal before) and never thought of buying for speculation.
The point at which I had no excuse was August 2016. I was day trading forex and options, every time I saw a crypto exchange I disregarded it completely. When that crash came I distinctly remember the media shills, but I felt the nocoiner relief of a crash rather than interest of bitcoin implications.
Now we are definitely laggards but nobody knows how big this can get, so might as well buy the dip.

actually meant august 2015 thinking back. DESU OP this kind of thinking is toxic and doesn't do any good. We can only move forward in life, so 100% of our focus should be in that direction.

lol, buy 2015-2016 at 500$ hold until 20$k without take profits , sell the top like a chad without re enter or without panic in all crash and fud (china, bcash flippening) and more
is SIMPLY a bullshit. Also remember thr 2013 drop from 1000$ to 250$ 2015 in 2 years bear.
Was not easy and stop thinking that was easy, larper

The crypto market cap is going over $5 tril with 98℅ certainty, so all of us here are early adopters to an extent.

Poor reading comprehension
Lol

It's literally a mathematical FACT that bitcoin HAS to be 1 million usd in 2020. It has to. It's literally as certain as gravity is. Ask McAfee, he's mathematician, he knows.