I currently hold 6.82 BTC and $32k of fiat. I am seriously thinking of selling 1.82 BTC to derisk...

I currently hold 6.82 BTC and $32k of fiat. I am seriously thinking of selling 1.82 BTC to derisk, is this a bad fucking idea?

Attached: download.jpg (180x180, 5K)

I'm only going to be honest. BTC has a 80% of falling below 6.5k overnight based on calculations. You should probably sell 3 BTC and hold the rest, but that's just what I would do.

>Hold when it's green
>Sell when it's red

Buy high sell low! The mark of a good trader.

>based on calculations

Maybe sell 1 if you are worried but selling now is the worst idea, this is a horrible drop and it will come back up somewhat

I'd derisk into shitcoins.

Qrhsmgsmmyssngtanstnsgntebetbeht

>1+1 = 5

YEAH DUDE SELL THE BIGGEST RED DAY
FUCKING GENIUS

Be patient. How old are you OP? If you're above 30, sell. You already missed your youth by living poor. If you're under 25 then fucking hold

sources say that btc will moonshot before going to zero to moon again. But you do you.

>he didnt sell in december/january
if i buy back now i would get double lmao

Attached: 20180610_214054_HDR.jpg (936x1664, 715K)

Selling deflationary asset to buy inflated fiat
never change biz

no one cares

I'm 41 and I ain't sellin

Lucky you now fuck off

>45k

Same as nothing

24 years old. $40k crypto, $32k cash, and 90k other assets.

I meant $45k crypto lol
24 years old $45k crypto, $32k cash, $90k other assets

>41
Do you have kids to leave your assets to? Otherwise what's the point at your advanced age?

>sell during the dip
Wew, you do you, boomer.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

>what's the point at your advanced age?
To afford 10,000 acres in the middle of Montana/Alaska so I have somewhere to go when you whipper snappers finally succeed in destroying civilization or at least making it so insufferable with your """causes""". >Feel the Bern

You probably already live alone with minimal social interaction, but ok, gramps.