$4000 SOON

Bears assemble, we're crashing this market with no survivors

Attached: bearjak.png (1000x1063, 605K)

I've stopped looking g at the price

next target 5.9K, COLLECTIVE THINKING!

Attached: 6ViyJtxz_400x400.jpg (384x384, 16K)

It's do or die for Bitcoin now

Attached: bitcoin2yrs.png (1403x1199, 44K)

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And hes watching us all with the eye
Of the tiger.

BEAR POWER!

Attached: economy-goldbear-jpg_12495_20130520-182.jpg (620x465, 84K)

i unironically think 6k is possible now

Fuck it I think I just turned into a permabearfag today. LET'S POUND THIS SHIT TO THE GROUND FELLOW BEARFAGS!

see you bros at $2000
imagine there are people who bought at $17k

u do realize if its 4k its basically over.

theirs no new fags even joining at 7k no idea why u think it will reocver if it hits 4k

I'd legit off myself if I brought in at 17k and this shit drops down to 2k

Anyone has that image of the bear breaking the bull like Bane did to Batman? Realized I didn't save it to my folder.

Anyone who bought at over 10k was fucking stupid. It was screaming bubble. It still is lowkey but it was blatant in December/January.

>this is his appeal to the bears

i don't want it to recover

if bitcoin does recover, this bear market will be for the better me thinks. It will have purged out the weakhands

You mean this image?

Fucking bearfags...

Attached: BearFags.jpg (313x320, 22K)

if u don't why make a thread? obviously u want it to go lower so u can buy in... dumbass

>tfw no coiner spectator of this whole debacle

Attached: FC3776BD-F272-4687-ACED-37D167AD908A.jpg (680x418, 77K)

The next century is absolutely critical for bitcone.

DUN DUNDUNDUN DUNANANANAAAAAA

I'm a nocoiner too. But I still want it to crash, so that the writers of all these blockchain books that are in the front of every bookstore now, and the tv pundits shilling crypto to pump their bags, will be dragged onto the streets by the children of those whose lives they ruined and eaten alive. It'll be so much fun.

I've really been loving the state of shock and panic when these fucking idiots have their "diamond support" shattered.

I'm going to love it even more when this idea that there's a bottom determined by mining cost gets fucking creamed. What a bunch of maroons.

See you at 4k, stupid.

i didn't make the thread. but i would make the same thread just to laugh at you coiners.

bitcone goin to da FLOOR

I have money in it but you guys are getting me excited to watch it burn.

Attached: there_must_be_more_to_life.jpg (570x456, 81K)

I hope bitcoin crashes soon and takes down all crypto with it. The early investors already cashed out and it's impossible to really make it in crypto anymore, crypto has to die for the next big bubble to happen.

5.3 is easily within the range, after a slight bounce.

Futures is opening up and buying everything. Short it if you dare.

BEAR MAGIC, LET'S DO THIS

Attached: BEARMAGIC.png (223x311, 136K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1034x582, 146K)

The more bulltraps the better, I say. I think it actually speeds up the decline and fall of bitcone

IT'S TIME

Attached: GOLDENBEAR.jpg (574x764, 319K)

i hope so, was one of those "HODL" idiots since i bought in around 16k, everyone was saying just hodl it will rebound

my ass it did, just went short after that stupid shit, let's ride this down, at least once in my life i want to be on the winning side

it will go lower. but i think it might retest 7k - will short the shit out of it at this lvl

Thanks for the buy signal.