Let me just tell you guys how much i fucking hate Brazil

Let me just tell you guys how much i fucking hate Brazil.
You guys are just good at playing soccer, not even that much since you were legit buttfucked by germany a few years ago, snort any shitty drug/fuel and getting fucking killed in a gangwar or something like really your country is a fucking lawless shithole not even your cops do anything at all except fuck your dick-dotated whores you call girls. It would be a nice thing if your country would be nuked away if it wasnt for your forest and biodiversity oh wait nevermind youre destroying it anyway because you give zero and a half of a shit you should give.
Fuck you guys

Attached: 2018_winter_tca_-__condor__portrait_session.jpg (3173x2116, 877K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lasicilia.it/news/cronaca/207124/arrestato-in-brasile-trafficante-che-fu-socio-di-tommaso-buscetta.html
brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2018/08/09/politica/1533834219_933937.html
oglobo.globo.com/brasil/brasil-registrou-maior-numero-de-mortes-violentas-nos-ultimos-10-anos-22008746
oglobo.globo.com/brasil/atlas-da-violencia-2018-brasil-tem-taxa-de-homicidio-30-vezes-maior-do-que-europa-22747176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one hates Brazil more than Brazilians.

Based on experience from the Brazilians I have met in real life, this is pretty accurate.
They all seem aware of the severe corruption and wants to leave the country as soon as possible.

Thank you.

>getting mad because a fucking monkeyzilian called you non-white

Fuck Brazil and fuck Italy.

lmao

This is true, like holy shit have some self respect for fuck sake

I feel sorry for the poor bastards smart enough who realize what an irl shitfest their country is
Like what, is killing yourselves in the most gruesome way your national sport. Fuck you guys youre just material for gore websites

>soccer
You couldn't even spelled it right

>soccer
It's called football you fuck

lasicilia.it/news/cronaca/207124/arrestato-in-brasile-trafficante-che-fu-socio-di-tommaso-buscetta.html

is that still a problem over there? I thought brazil has been cleaning up

But Italy, you're like the Brazil of Europe. Why so mean?

we are, he is just mad we have arrested his mafia boss cutting down his cocaine supply

>busceta
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk what's wrong with italians

KkKKKKKKKKKKKKkkk didn't notice that

What does Seu Buceta mean?

>I thought brazil has been cleaning up
Not even close to it

>literally everyday hundreds of arrests happening
lmao, in what world do you live in?

Attached: jesus.jpg (967x720, 468K)

Literally means your pussy

Literally means Mr. Pussy, but it's more like "You fuck"

Ok thx guys

brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2018/08/09/politica/1533834219_933937.html

oglobo.globo.com/brasil/brasil-registrou-maior-numero-de-mortes-violentas-nos-ultimos-10-anos-22008746

oglobo.globo.com/brasil/atlas-da-violencia-2018-brasil-tem-taxa-de-homicidio-30-vezes-maior-do-que-europa-22747176

:)

>literally old news
In what world do you live in m8? Federal Police and State polices are more active than ever, especially after the election

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-11-10 at 09_57_32 (1).jpg (864x1152, 106K)

2018 news > old news.

Just because more arrests have been ocurring, doesn't mean the violence went down. As you can see: it growed up, MAYBE after the election this could start to become really a thing, but the president didn't change, yet.

oh yeah? ok

Bolsonaro Based and redpilled he is also italian

It is old news as the political paradigm, therefore the organized crime paradigm, has changed m8. Also
>MAYBE after the election this could start to become really a thing, but the president didn't change, yet.
That is not how the police works, it works based on future jurisprudence and how afraid they are of being convicted, and since the federal police and judiciary is mostly being set free to stop crime, they are acting more and basically going down on crime.

Most uncivilized citizens come from "favelas" or northeast part of Brazil. Long story short, mostly brazillian nigs.

Attached: 151512.jpg (640x486, 194K)

I really like the Brazilians I've met. They were genuinely kind and had a nice warmth.