Would you rather live in South America or Eastern Europe?

Would you rather live in South America or Eastern Europe?

Attached: Continents_vide_couleurs.png (1500x740, 85K)

South America no fucking contest

>Homicide vs. suicide

Tough choice. I'd still pick South America.

South America, Ill at least be able to understand half of what they say when they come to screw me over

South America because it is less depressive, not cold as hell and I speak a broken Spanish.

Where in Eastern Europe? I already live in Slovenia, but its basically first world.

i already live here but no way would I move if i had the chance.

Eastern Europe because If I pick South America there's a chance I'm born in C*lombia

Why do you not like colombia?

Eastern Europe is much better than any country in South America, especially Poland. + the girls are way better and I like the cold.

unironically south america

easily eastern europe
even ukraine is better than all latam shithole

I don't like the cold, it's annoying

>even ukraine is better than all latam shithole
I doubt this

Nah, its like this
>The best countries in Eastern Europe are way better than anything in the South America
>But the worst countries in Eastern Europe are worse than the worst in the South America

just the fact that they are not brown and their avarege temperature is no 35c makes em better

i don't think so, even the poverty in moldova probably can't compare to some of the backwater places in south america, and comparing violence is probably even more lopsided

eastern europe because its easier to get to western europe than from south america.

Depends on the country

i've lived in both
south america is better
europe is too developed. its boring as fuck

Depends on the country but probably Eastern Europe because in general it's less violent.

I have limited experience in Eastern Europe though, only visited Poland and Russia.

I think Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil are better countries than Ukraine, or other poorly developed eastern europe countries.

We are not in South America

Attached: pepe11.jpg (306x306, 61K)

Ohh, i'm so sorry

but you are in our hearts

>But the worst countries in Eastern Europe are worse than the worst in the South America

d e l u s i o n a l

how can you tell

Hmm big booty latinas and tacos or pancake butts and pancakes...

Eastern Europe.

South america since lm used to deal with brown manlets

Depends on the country

Attached: 1532674501486.jpg (329x400, 19K)

South America has comfy places like Argentina as well as better food and better women.
Seriously it's not even a tough choice.

if I was born again then eastern europe no doubt
but I managed to be born in a comfy city in patagonia so I'm good for now

Eastern Europe hands down.
Who would even question that.

Eastern Europe. We're not race-mixed.

East Europe has cutest girls, but South America has hotter ones.

Hard decision.