Post dangerous animals from your cunt

Post dangerous animals from your cunt.

Attached: u. arctos horribilis.jpg (1000x800, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencing.com/the-grizzly-reclaims-the-great-plains-13400310.html
ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=34841593&comments=true
youtube.com/watch?v=UfgnhfRd3xQ
scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-77122002000300013
youtube.com/watch?v=jVB0UqNY77o
youtube.com/watch?v=wxwY3Prpk74&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Alacrán.jpg (800x400, 78K)

Attached: oger.jpg (741x965, 166K)

Attached: shaqiri.jpg (740x417, 28K)

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 43K)

too much german chocolate

Tell me about this particular scorpion. I was stung by a scorpion in my bathroom in Alabama as a kid but the ones we have here just hurt. They aren't actually dangerous.

Do you have malaria in Peru?

Attached: 1538254764922.png (335x335, 145K)

There's none.

T-I-G-E-R-S

Attached: älg.jpg (700x500, 97K)

Yuropoors apparently killed off all their more cool/dangerous wildlife a while ago.

Europe is like the anti-Australia.

Let's see... we have this beauty

Attached: yaguarete.jpg (1200x768, 177K)

There are around 6 species of deadly scorpions in Mexico, with Mexico being the country with biggest diversity of scorpions in the world (over 250 I believe of over 2000 worldwide). The most dangerous is the Centruroides noxius, followed by the Centruroides suffusus and Centruroides limpidus. They are dangerous if left untreated and particularly to kids and old people, but anti-venoms exist for all of them. In normal people it has a 4% death rate, but it's higher on kids, old and weak people, not sure by how much, though.

Americans who visit Mexico have this idea that scorpions aren't dangerous and sometimes don't seek medical help until they start feeling bad.

The entire Amazon forest is infested with malaria.

The genus is centruroides, you've got those in your Southwest as well, those will kill you. Fun fact, we've got the monopoly on anti-venom. It's free in Mexico but ridiculously expensive in the US because of your FDA

Yes. Though a few cases of malaria had been registered this year. Out of 339 registered cases of malaria in 2018, 96.5% had occurred in only one region of the country (Loreto), while the rest has little to no malaria cases.

Now, malaria isn't the only thing that we try to avoid yellow fewer, Zika and Chikungunya are also mosquito-transmitted diseases that we kind of fear.

Yeah they used to have fucking lions, among other things. Now not only are the European lions dead, but the Barbary lion of North Africa is extinct in the wild with a few in captivity. Very sad.

Lions were once found everywhere but Antarctica and Australia.

I want them back.

Attached: 1505859278143.jpg (691x653, 88K)

Last week was the first time in dacades that someone got injured by a wolf

Attached: w540_h303_x480_y209_4067760_3_201709291002-GOR6RQP77.1-ORG-0519eb0db2f2cdd9.jpg (540x303, 37K)

They'd disappeared from the Americas by the end of the Ice Age though, around 11,000 years ago.

Attached: c.jpg (1024x679, 320K)

The species of Centruroides in America aren't as dangerous as their Mexican counterparts, though. You will often see the Arizona bark scorpion (Centruroides sculpturatus) as "the most dangerous scorpion in North America", but that's only because they are ignoring Mexico. Anti-venom is also so common in Mexico precisely because scorpions are so common here (over 10% of all the species in the world).

Attached: megarian_banded-centipede.jpg (500x166, 23K)

Centipedes are one of the only animals to creep me out. If you have a deadly one, that's a whole lot of nope for me.

Sounds like their venom must be similar in potency to our two deadly spiders (black widow and brown recluse).

sciencing.com/the-grizzly-reclaims-the-great-plains-13400310.html

Attached: 1515206450596.jpg (1000x541, 138K)

>auf die feik news reinfallen
KÄCK

I was merely pointing to the fact their health system is broken when it comes to anti-venom, their entire stock for coral snakes expired something like a decade ago, meanwhile you get situations like
"A Missouri man died over the weekend after being bitten by a snake on both legs, then refusing to seek treatment."
"De Leon’s girlfriend tried to convince him to go to the hospital, but he refused, claiming he wouldn’t be able to afford the bill"
ksl.com/?nid=157&sid=34841593&comments=true
Mexico is pretty good at anti-venom, we're now exporting to MENA

We have those too
I was bitten by a black widow once. Not fun, wouldn't recommend.
Yeah, I know. These guys were surprised their treatment costed so little. He was stung by a scorpion in Jalisco.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfgnhfRd3xQ

Attached: 1463968738372.png (2753x1400, 111K)

There were once moose as far south as Pennsylvania and Ohio.

What symptoms did you get from the widow bite? Recluses scare me a little more just because the bite area itself turns so nasty, but I think widows are more likely to be fatal. How'd you get bitten, also?

Same. We have only brown bears in Finland.
And this also.

Attached: European_grey_wolf_in_Prague_zoo[1].jpg (1412x1552, 826K)

Moose can't coexist in an area with a high white tailed deer population since the deer carry parasites that moose have no resistance to.

Why are their eyes so red?

Are northern European wolves aggressive toward humans? The ones we have here avoid people, or at least you never hear about a wolf attack. Maybe Alaska has some bigger and braver ones.

Attached: Somali.jpg (782x587, 31K)

>yellow fewer
Is there a cure for that? I've got it really bad.

Attached: 1543895099378.jpg (850x1172, 74K)

Why do you speak as if it wasnt your ancestors doing that too?

Attached: 07eb1d3d44a053a3869a7d1cbfdc20ce_4888.jpg (400x300, 23K)

They can and do coexist but there are parasites, most notably brainworm, that are passed from deer to moose.

The grizzly bear's natural range is mostly the Rocky Mountains, lowlands are not a normal habitat for it although they were reported roaming far out into the Great Plains by early settlers.

>brainworm
Sounds un-fun.

Viper

Attached: kyy.jpg (640x449, 203K)

I didn't think there were still any at all in the lower 48.

Oh shit, I didn't think Europe had any venomous snakes at all.

All wolves are pussies

Today only Yellowstone National Park and some areas of Montana and Idaho have grizzly populations, their historic/natural range was the entire span of the Rockies from Alaska to the northern fringe of Mexico.

Cute doggo

We do but their venom is very weak.
They could kill a small child but never a healthy adult.

Europeans are always so quick to say us new worlders aren’t European when we talk about culture, but as soon as we’re talking about bad shit you cunts do suddenly we’re europeans too

A woman (pic) in Nova Scotia was killed by Tweed Wolves.
We also sent you really fucked up wolves for your reintroduction into the GYE, mostly for the banter

Attached: full.jpg (600x400, 44K)

She's kind of cute but she also looks dumb enough to get killed by wolves

That's only America they usually say it to. If an Aussie, Kiwi, or Canadian says they are Irish, or British, or French, etc., no one cares.
Also, our ancestors did hunt European game, that doesn't make us European though, it just means our ancestors are as guilty as their ancestors.

they and Japanese wolves are extinct, sadly

Attached: top.jpg (640x360, 121K)

By default they avoid also humans. Sometimes they come to cities. More they are threat to domestic animals.

Not really her fault, she was just walking on a nature trail and they attacked her.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't want one near my doggo.

Coyotes have filled the ecological niche taken by wolves in much of the Eastern US.

Attached: barrio-18-rituals6.jpg (1000x500, 64K)

Can confirm. Had problems with coyotes while growing up on a farm. Hate those fuckers.

My symptomatology wasn't the usual. I reacted in a different way than most people, but I was able to find an identical case to mine here.

scielo.conicyt.cl/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0717-77122002000300013
>itching, hypoesthesia of arms and legs, dispnea, thoracic pain, vomiting, 40ºC fever, myalgias in right arm, thorax, and hypogastric zone, trembling, plantiful sweating

I got bitten because there was an infestation of them in my city once. I used to capture them in jars as a kid and nothing ever happened to me, until they became a plague for some reason in an abnormal month one year.

Once found only in the prairies, they have taken advantage of the absence of wolves and spread throughout the US and Canada, but they do not fill the ecological niche at all nor can they.

We got wolfes, bears, lynx, vipers and scorpions. All tame compared to this beauty. Eringer or Herens cows, they are a heritage breed with proper heard and defense instincts, they'll fight for the pecking order inside the heard each spring, and mother cows will wreck people that come to close. All locals know, but every year a couple tourists die.
youtube.com/watch?v=jVB0UqNY77o

Attached: eringerfreunde-9.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Those arent related to heck cattle are they?

there literally are none

based

Nope, Heck cattle is a modern retro bread that tries to emulate characteristics from the extinct Aurochs. Herens are a very old heritage breed dating back to roman times and being isolated in the Alps, they too show certain Aurochs like features typical for primitive European cattle races. They used to breed them for milk meat and as a beast of burden, but nowadays it is no longer economically viable to herd this small cows. So they mostly breed them for prestige and local patriotism nowadays.

Attached: 4aab71f5fd82abb4aed5.jpg (450x300, 24K)

Fucking love my shithole.

>bears

>Aurochs
This was a majestic looking animal.

Can anyone explain France to me?

French Guyana

Oh shit good point.

All wild animal fear humans, even bears shit themselves when they see a human.

No predators in Ireland, no snakes or poisonous insects. Kind of boring really. When I was younger my teacher told us that a badger can break a childs leg if it gets hold of it, but that turned our to be a load of bollocks.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 37K)

I've always wondered if this means that some animals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

Los Angeles resident detected.

Oh really? I would have believed your teacher t b h. Badgers are no joke.

What are those dark red islands in Hudson's Bay? Did we import some venomous things?

It's just adaptation, they've been dealing with our retarded shit for millennia

A lot of animals have no natural fear of humans, including some bears, particularly polar bears.

Yeah I guess the ones who act brave toward us are the first ones removed from the gene pool. Good point.

Polar bears are fucking awesome. If we cause that species' extinction it'll be a tragedy.

These Orphan of Kos looking ass motherfuckers could kill you

Attached: PortugueseManOfWarWashedUpOnBeach.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (653x338, 45K)

The Japanese wolf became extinct about 130 years ago but the Shiba Inu is genetically so close to them. they are dangerous.

Attached: Japanese wolf.jpg (640x427, 171K)

Lol nice.

>those soulless eyes

Attached: shiba-inu-header.jpg (1200x630, 85K)

Based and redpilled. The Tosa is your biggest dog breed there, right?

Black bears are shyer since they can climb trees to escape predation. Grizzlies have no fear of predators due to their sheer size and strength and can overpower anything.

Even a grizzly will usually not fuck with people though. It usually happens when people get too close without knowing it's there, I think.

thats because they know i'll kick their ass

Fearless Maori warrior

el lobo
youtube.com/watch?v=wxwY3Prpk74&t=2s

Attached: wataha-wilkow-655x436.jpg (655x436, 61K)