Be d*scrd user

>be d*scrd user
>wake up
>throat still feels a little sore from last night's ironic gay blowjob
>think longingly of the cock pounding the back of my throat as I lick a patch of dried cum from my lips
>roll out of bed onto the floor, accidentally landing my ass onto a dildo pointing up
>giggle like a little japanese school girl as I unplug the dildo from my gaping rectum
>make my way to my epic gaming pc as I push past the numerous other dildos littering the floor
>open up d*scrd
>type a quick message to my d*scrd server
>"hello boys teehee ;)"
>chuckle as my d*scrd friends start ironically posting their shaved legs and asses in striped thigh high socks and shimapan panties
>open up Jow Forums and begin desperately spamming my dscrd link across Jow Forums, /qa/, /b/, /lgbt/, and Jow Forums
>suddenly the doorbell rings.
>it's ituckfraps69, a mod on my d*scrd
>immediately start tearing his pants off
>"Ahn!~ My boi pusse is twitching so hard, mister! Please put your pulsating bull cock in me until you fill my ass with your hote cumme kudasai :33"
>ironically pounds my ass until completion
>giggle as he pulls his juicy schlong out and a stream of thick white ball juice flows out of my ruined gaping hole
>curl up in his arms and fall asleep

Attached: 1543576412998.png (896x896, 318K)

what a terrible thread

Nothing to see here people move along

I hope you get banned

Lmao most discord servers are alt-right Jow Forums garbage you know that?

Attached: 3694A7D9-7686-4132-B01F-FF37437FD7C5.jpg (750x663, 117K)

are you telling me that there's plenty of discord servers where liberals get OWNED with FACTS and LOGIC?

Me starring as ituckfraps69 in the 2021 movie adaptation

t. seething leftie

It's a shame Jow Forums Jow Forums server died. I liked it very much.
But then again, so did Krautchan Jow Forums one.

jordi is that you

No, I think my dick is bigger

my peepee feels strange now

based

We need to reopen our train lines.

Can anyone make good ole Zyklon?

Why is it always a Finn? What's wrong with them?

Did it die or get killed by....... them?

based

Does ratibrom 3 work for you.
I have like 30kg on my grandfather's workshop.

Aren't most of those still like OP's post?

why did your grandfather have 30kg of that

I used it few months after Discord's creation (2015-2016). It was alive and kicking. I had a hiatus from discord for a year, returned, it was dead. And never revived again. Some mods are still on, but they don't try to revive it. There's no official invitation link even.

There were like 3-4 Jow Forums Jow Forums discord at various times (there's also Jow Forums Random discord, which is too big for me), but only this oldest one survived in physical form.

Oh right, one of those which view it was "the Apricity" or what the fuck were they, masquerading as Jow Forums Jow Forums discord. 80% of users were Albanians, I never got it why it was like that.

i honestly wish i was gay. it seems like so much more fun than pursuing females who know they can replace you so easily that you're lucky to get their attention in the first fucking place. but i just don't get the appeal of IRL dicks and balls and hairy legs and ass. i don't get it, i wish i did, but i don't.

i dont get the appeal of vaginas
they look like they came from an alien movie

>he likes rats chewing on his welding kit

tfw no discord bf