Crypto keeps getting hacked

Another day another exchange hacked. Crypto keeps getting hacked. Imagine if Banks of the world kept getting hacked what that would do the faith of the monetary system.
Until these crypto evangelists and cultist realize crypto will never gain main adoption if the avg normie fears his money will be stolen with just a click.

Attached: price000.jpg (574x420, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-swift-exclusive-idUSKBN1412NT?utm_source=applenews
r8r.org/E4
bankinfosecurity.com/hackers-target-3-mexican-banks-real-time-transfers-a-10927
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

98th biggest exchange hacked
Daily volume was like 4 million or something
Oh no lets crash crypto with no survivors
Lmao

>Crypto keeps getting hacked

Attached: C638BD34-1AD2-47C3-89FC-FA70D666EA6E.png (380x349, 70K)

Banks get hacked all the time you retard, you just don't hear about it because it destroys confidence thus it is hidden from the public.

Along with that is the fact banks are heavily insured.

>ITT faggot OP has never heard of bank robbers.

Banks do get hacked everyday
Friend of mine married a Philipino.
His mother stole like 1/2 million.
They didn't even prosecute her. swept under the rug. Didn't want the bad publicity.

Yeah they got "hacked". Right at a time when volume across the whole space is dropping at an alarming rate and people taking their money out. Hmm..

Id rather they get hacked than bailed out without consequences

Attached: tomaert.png (1000x924, 222K)

Chase and Equifax got hacked, so they aren't immune either. BTW the Chase one was one of the worst I'd ever heard and they really covered that shit up or people would have left Chase in droves.

Banks get hacked all the time.
Oh you didnt know? Dont hear about it often? And yet you hear about every single crypto hack? Weird that.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-swift-exclusive-idUSKBN1412NT?utm_source=applenews

>i gave my car keys to some person on the internet
>my car gets stolen
>oh fugg my car got hacked what a piece of shit!

Attached: 1495171571815.png (1034x923, 1.02M)

yeah it's gonna be crazy when everyone is trading from their wallet through a decentralized exchange (so shit like this can NEVER happen)

the most pathetic part is that DEX's already exist

DEXs are shit

The entire point of crypto is that you have your own decentralized wallet.
Exchanges aren't crypto banks.

I like cryptobridge. Needs more coins and volume though

A hacker-mum? That's a refreshing larp

>. Imagine if Banks of the world kept getting hacked

but they do user
they do

try CryptoBridge/OpenLedger (they're connected)

there's more than enough to volume on them

there's got to be 100+ different coins between the two

Yes it's getting better, even in this bear market. Really shaping up to be a great DEX

She was a teller. Sent money to the Phillipines, a little here, a little there with the Bank Managers Password.
All hacks are not done in Basement's in Eastern Europe.

>Imagine if Banks of the world kept getting hacked
They get hacked ALL the time. One time in hong kong a bank's server disappeared over night. THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERVER.

They got a message, 250k or the server data gets leaked. They paid. It didn't hit the big time news. It was kept hush hush.

Banks get hacked all. the. fucking. time.

Litecoin can never be hacked. I keep all of coins with Icenter and their bot makes me tons of LTC a day. Check photo
r8r.org/E4

Attached: image.png (323x574, 108K)

Just last 1 month the bank system (in my contry) got hack.

bankinfosecurity.com/hackers-target-3-mexican-banks-real-time-transfers-a-10927

DONT HAX MI CRIPTOEZ

Attached: D2E73170-67AA-4A99-BDE9-F77BFB18CB28.jpg (509x625, 37K)

If anything considering how fucking terrible S.Korean IT is i'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. Not too long ago all online banking demanded that you used IE6 exclusively

If you don't own the private key, you don't own your crypto

This. Unless you are actively day trading (which most people suck at anyway) there is no reason to keep anything on an exchange.

Attached: 1521745810684.gif (320x320, 1.89M)

Lol dude banks get 'hacked' all the time. It's just not news because they just print more.

Fucking gooks. Why am I not surprised. 90% of their pos network is administrator:1 and they don't encrypt their track data. Too bad their cards don't open abroad or their whole bancking system would get rekt instantly.

>t. Retired hacker.