/brit/

War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.

Attached: BFB579D5-8AA9-4941-A647-073FDBF3CCEE.jpg (563x563, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/george-hw-bush-funeral-trump-clintons-obamas
youtu.be/3jNYY9lA3pQ?t=552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hum*noids can't compete

Attached: TRUNKED.webm (288x360, 2.92M)

going to kill myself if the government doesn’t provide me with a black gf pretty damn soon

What's star sign do shitty people have
I don't believe that every single horoscope is a good personality because of all the cunts I meet

cancer seems like the obvious answer

How's everything going chaps?

Attached: eveninglads.jpg (1836x3264, 1.45M)

mars is mental
hope we never go, pretty sure theres something fishy going on over there

saggy tear arse

cancer

>we
I don't think the U.K. has to worry about it...

>tfw unironically am a cancer
S-shut up.

but...that's mine

Attached: 1536379067351.jpg (243x207, 10K)

why did he do it bros

Attached: Untitled.png (752x385, 173K)

the strangest questions I've been asked:
>did you watch the oscars last night?
>did you watch the superbowl last night?
>did you watch the american presidential election results last night?

*cries whilst wanking to cousins arse*

Attached: Screenshot_46.png (663x665, 899K)

Don't ignore me you rancid swine

gyppo jack?

Its a little too late for apologies george

huddersfield train station

Attached: hud train.jpg (1200x630, 125K)

meant we as in the aryan peoples

where my libra bros at?

not british culture fuck off

are you appreciated by your many friends?

same

if you think about it it actually is

tinder needs to be banned
need some regulation and protectionism in the sexual market

cringe and bluepilled: being a jewlover
cringe and redpilled: being an anti-semite
based and redpilled: having a very complex love/hate relationship with jews

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 75K)

holy peng

Love that place, very asthetic.
Plus there's a place about 2 mins walk away where you can get 2 12" pizzas for £7.

'no'
fuck off

>Ancient portrayals show Dionysus holding in his hand the kantharos, a wine-jar with large handles, and occupying the place where one would expect to see Hades
>Eubulus has Dionysus say: "Three bowls do I mix for the temperate: one to health, which they empty first; the second to love and pleasure; the third to sleep. When this bowl is drunk up, wise guests go home. The fourth bowl is ours no longer, but belongs to violence; the fifth to uproar; the sixth to drunken revel; the seventh to black eyes; the eighth is the policeman's; the ninth belongs to biliousness; and the tenth to madness and the hurling of furniture."

None of that has him DRINKING the wine. He carries it because he brings it as a gift.

Love when the german lays the smackdown about historical shiet

It's been a while since Kacy hill (the greatest ginger to ever grace this earth) was last posted

Attached: 911.jpg (1035x1380, 118K)

>Dionysus, son of Zeus, is known to the world as the bringer of wine. It seems appropriate too: both of Dionysus’ personalities of extreme pleasure and unthinking rage fit rather perfectly when describing the effects of drinking.

shorted us bond market on Tuesday and put it all in reits
am a literal genius

huddersfield has some very nice old buildings actually

Bullets...I love bullets...

Attached: A2FC9482-B93D-4BB4-8169-57EB478FCE5A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

idris elba should be the next bond

no, he did actually drink wine

how do they create loads of seedless fruit when the fruit has no seeds to make another batch?

For me it's kenzie reeves

I'll never have children
I'll never get married
I'll never have a girlfriend
I'll never preform the sex act

any pics of her butthole hehe

Attached: file.png (916x910, 366K)

those aren't bullets you fucktard, those are cartridges

test tubes

Birth control...I love birth control...

Attached: 16200862_H24009612-720x445.jpg (720x445, 96K)

they cut off branches of the original tree that produced seedless fruit and then they grow that ad infinitum

I have yet to see any proof.

>"The Hymn to Demeter later mentions that Queen Metaneira of Eleusis later offers the disguised Demeter a beaker of sweet wine, something that Demeter refuses on the grounds that it would be against themis, the very nature of order and justice, for her to drink red wine and she instead invents a new beverage called kykeon to drink instead."

Oh dear. What a pity, nevermind

Attached: LFNAAUG.webm (960x409, 2.71M)

No...bullet...love bullet...

Attached: 0F1D33FD-4E62-4D6A-B459-E6538E978E87.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

mum found the manifesto

Attached: 1544008161327.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Literally unironically losing the ability to spell

doing a get pissed and play eu4
love life

p u f f y

ah right

Attached: Heavy-weapons-guy1-1.jpg (500x375, 30K)

America is a country for white people

there are much better looking gingers

Love that steyr but Christ the suppressor makes the barrel length absurd especially considering it’s a bullpup

Have to wait 4 weeks to see my GP fucking lol

>It was a cold day in Washington. When Donald Trump walked in, the temperature plummeted a good deal lower.
who the fuck writes this stuff? are they reporting news or writing a fucking novel?
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/05/george-hw-bush-funeral-trump-clintons-obamas

>mum found the richard feynman shrine

>Because Dionysus was the only Olympian with a mortal mother, because he was raised on the mythical Mount Nysa (which was believed to be either far to the south or the east), and because he wandered Asia before arriving in Greece, Dionysus was seen as an outsider. This was an inherent part of his cult, which often focused on the more subversive elements of his nature. Dionysus was often called Eleutherios, meaning “the liberator,” because his wine, music, and ecstatic dance freed his followers from self-consciousness and the restraints of society.
Obviously you aren't going to find "Yeah he got pissed up"

Reminder

Attached: 1505417218802.jpg (2560x1600, 1.36M)

maybe 50 years ago

Hate this webm as I've had to take apart and put back together so many of those in my life. Would do without seeing another.

America was really great back them
Makes me wonder hmmmmmmm...

mum found the wank candle

ugh...

Any Spacemen 3 man in

not going to wipe my arse tomorrow for the 2 hour long exam. will be quite the stinky room by the end of it all.

Attached: Dtr1tHHW4AE3RMX.jpg_large.jpg (1024x734, 153K)

The Scottish are an italic people

Attached: Screenshot_20180323214904_crop_540x454.jpg (540x454, 232K)

So this is Dave...

-Angry and abrasive at all times. Seems to look for arguments and is obsessed with leftypol. genuinely believes they organise invasions 3 days a week.

-Hates London with a passion. Previously fixated on a "dumb london paki" character he created in his head. believes multiple people are the same person. Also regularly lashes out at australians, the irish, canadians, yanks, anyone who isn't a northerner

-If a thread isn't entertaining him, will constantly complain about how boring and reddit it is.

-Will eventually resort to calling you a paki in literally any argument as he gets increasingly agitated. Favourite insults are variations of "paki bastard"

-Will never stop replying to you until he gets the last word. Will argue for hours over multiple threads and holds grudges for days.

-When losing an argument, will usually resort to posting reaction images while greentexting. Favourites include Bradley Walsh, Orson Welles and David Mitchell. Also samefags his own posts regularly

Some of his favourite reaction images. Will likely change filenames after being exposed. Note his distinctly obnoxious posting style, constant state of anger and disturbing fixation on pakis.

Mum found the ted kaczynski scrapbook

1, 2

fuck off redditspacer

Attached: IMG_20181201_201305.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

HE'S GOT A BAGEL ON HIS HEAD

what is your favourite meme of all time?

Come Down Easy, innit.

pretending to be right wing

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: file.png (495x362, 222K)

Dad found the Epic Poetry

SO THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT DAVE ISN'T IT!?
HE'S... HE'S ANGRY AND A-A-ABRASIVE AT ALL TIMES! IT'S LIKE THE WORK OF A MARXISTS AND YET HE'S OUT LOOKING FOR CHAOTIC ARGUMENTS WITH HIS OBSESSION - BLOODY LEFTYPOL. HE BORDERS ON PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA AND HE HAS DELUSIONS OF THIS SO-CALLED LEFTYPOL DOING BLOODY INVASIONS OF HIS HOME GENERAL! AS A CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST THIS IS CLEARLY AN URGENT ISSUE FOR HIM AND I THINK HE NEEDS HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NOW THE FIRST STEP HE SHOULD DO IS CLEANING HIS ROOM, THAT'S ALWAYS A GOOD FIRST STEP

pretending to be left wing

pretending to be right wing

spurdo

Prove it

Na sorry lad

Attached: kacyhil.jpg (1280x853, 265K)

pretending to be a centre half

why do people exclude the most obvious things
he’s the gaymer gimps poster and freaks out whenever anyone posts anything related to asian women

Yeah you won't find it because he never drinks wine. The very idea doesn't even make sense. He, like all Greek Gods, embodies a particular emotion or feeling - like Aphrodite embodies erotic lust, and Ares is blood lust. Dionysus literally embodies the temporary madness of drunkenness and inspires it in his followers. Why would he even NEED to drink when he is literally the divine embodiment of drunkenness? He's constantly pissed by his very nature and brings it everywhere he goes.

lol, this is me

Attached: 1544049706043.png (665x511, 55K)

Attached: 9d2.jpg (680x908, 118K)

Attached: DtrqqGhWsAY9YuE.jpg_large.jpg (1200x704, 32K)

youtu.be/3jNYY9lA3pQ?t=552

9:15

howling

Just smiled at one of your posts because I thought it was funny, not telling you which one though