Thoughts on mail order wives? I'm approaching 30 soon and I have never had a gf or had sex...

Thoughts on mail order wives? I'm approaching 30 soon and I have never had a gf or had sex. I have a good job and a home. I would like to have a partner to share this life with and perhaps someday have children.

Has anyone here experience with this? How did it turn out? Also I don't care about the social stigma because I have no friends and my family members will be dead soon.

Attached: Mail-Order-Brides-Heidi-and-Carmen.jpg (350x467, 47K)

>I have never had a gf or had sex

If you´re have pinky skin, you will be able to fuck any parda or black in Latam

she will cut your penis when ure asleep

Hi wizard! a guy in my city imported a bride from the east European
I see them in the market sometimes ,they look happy.

Latinas don´t marry pigskins because of the money, but because mixed and black girls here really like northern europeans

this

Just get a submissive asian

Dont go the marriage broke route. Do what I did. Make an online dating account on whatever site is popular in the country you're interested in. For me, it was Filipino cupid. Then sit back and wait for one that's prime wife material.

Why don't you marry me instead and save me from this shithole

>Latinas don´t marry pigskins because of the money, but because mixed and black girls here really like northern europeans

I knew a parda girl who spoke 5 languages, had a master degree and decided that she would marry and have a baby with a pigskin.
She is living in Germany now

hookers, you can also try tinder or some shit like that and talk to fems but hookers are safer

I fully intend to purchase a bride from Ukraine if I am still single at 40. I have had relationships in the past but nothing longer than one year.

I think they're alright if they are slav or latina. Wouldn't mind getting one in the future. I have no need for one and could easily find a wife locally but it seems more adventurous. It would be nice to learn about her culture and stuff too. Going to try it out years from now and get on the Cupid sites

My uncle has some experience with this. Don't send money. She said her brother was sick with cancer and made various excuses why she wasn't traveling and asked for money. Some will prey on you. Beware.

We had a family friend who ended up marrying a Nigerian woman. He was an old lonely pensioner who had originally come from Belgium. He tried to get her to come live in New Zealand but our immigration department refused.

He ended up constructing a house in Nigeria and went to live with her. Two months later, it turned out he had "cancer" and had "died during the operation" despite having a positive health checkup before he went.

hmmmmmmmmm

>He tried to get her to come live in New Zealand but our immigration department refused.
Why?

The old pensioner would've supported her, it's not like she would really be a burden on the state

Some countries raise red flags with immigration departments. Makes it much harder for someone from those countries to get a visa.

This user is right
He could have provided for her, but that wasn't the issue. Nigeria is notorious for scams and they thought this would be a scam marriage.

Which it sadly turned out to be.

There's no such thing as a mail order bride anymore
99% of them are scammers

I recommend north Vietnamese women, lot's of quality virgins for a virgin like you

She'll abandon you once she gets citizenship.
Want to marry? Go to a poorer country(Brazil is good, everyone loves germanics here) and find one in the old way. But taking one from a website is a sure way to ruin yourself

Are you Indonesian or a refugee or an immigrant? How do you get to agree 30 without a gf