What do you recommend for a first drink besides beer?

What do you recommend for a first drink besides beer?

I had a Heineken beer it was disgusting and way overpriced (like $20)

Should I go for one of those girly sweet drinks? Or keep it simple as a first timer?

Attached: beer.jpg (425x425, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wMH_OSxONE
youtube.com/watch?v=P94VmPjddQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cider

Well we started drinking those super sweet girls drinks but that is something you do at age 14 or something,

This. Try French cider or if you can't get that some Bulmers will do.

don't drink girly drinks if plan on getting drunk, you risk going overboard by drinking too much because of the sweet taste.

>20$ heineken
?????????
for a first, take bevanda or gemischt if you don't like beer
i don't fancy spirits all that much

Get a German Wheat beer

I am 24 and still don’t like spirits. Don’t think I ever will.

>Should I go for one of those girly sweet drinks?
Yes. Try a martini, i really like the white one.

Also, $20 for a beer? WTF???

Islamic countries tend to have high taxes on alcohol. In Turkey for example beer is about as expensive as it is over here

Just drop a whole bottle of tubi my senpai if you survive it's quite the experience

Also
>First drink
Underageb&

Attached: 1535884029698.png (840x942, 327K)

What did you feel? I've heard stories of Muslims getting poisoned and even catching trips after trying alcohol for the first time.

Also, the color of the glass change the taste of the beer. Since heineken comes in a green bottle, it's bitter. Most beers come in brown bottles (or cans) and are better tasting.
Yep. A Weiss bier is pretty good.

abortion of a post

Hes Saudi, it probably actually is his first drink

brandy

French Cider looks like it would be easy to stomach.

24 actually.

I don't know what feeling drunk is like but I actually felt a little... fuzzy. idk how to explain it.

Which aspect is causing you distress?

>Yep. A Weiss bier is pretty good.
Yep, the best type of beer. The American and Belgian Wheat Beers just aren't as good as the Bavarian ones

all of it

Arabs are usually really heavy drinkers tho . literally all the ones I know get really drunk at least 2 times a week

Attached: 1535103700929.png (774x471, 279K)

If beer cost so much, i would definitely brew my own!
Thank good beer is relative cheap here in apeland. Cheaper than a bottle of water in some EU countries.

Heineken is a lager and has very little flavor. The green bottle is associated with being ‘light’ since you can see through it as opposed to brown bottles. When served cold it loses most flavor and can be consumed quickly.

Czechs make good beer

I'm assuming you know Levant Arabs. Totally to different to Arabian Peninsula Arabs.

Go for martini if you don't want the taste of vodka/whiskey/ beer but don't want to go all the way on girly shit
Alcoholic drinks are an acquired taste senpai most of them tasted shit to me months/years before I got into em

Would I look funny with a martini glass?

Bottled water is more expensive than beers over here in some ocassions. All our tap water is drinkable by default so water bottles are more sold as a luxury and you are supposed to refill them

pilsner urquell

Martini is a very cool drink. But not nice to get drunk on.
I suggest you go make cocktails. They are not girly at all when done right, such as the Moscow Mule or Cuba Libre.

stouts are the way to go

Attached: stout.png (480x480, 125K)

Pilsners aren't a good place to start IMO, they have a pretty strong flavor

yeah, that's the feeling you should get. Don't try getting seriously drunk, it's a disgusting nightmare.

That's true.
When i was a teenager, me and some friends used to drink only soda + cheap vodka, every time that i tried pure vodka as a teenager (14yo) i end up gagging.

Also, find out if it's illegal to mail alcohol in your country. If not i send you a bottle of cachaça (strong spirit from brazil). This will get your friends stoned.
youtube.com/watch?v=_wMH_OSxONE

It's hard to not make a great mojito.

Attached: Mojito-Cocktail-Culinary-Hill-square.jpg (2000x2000, 204K)

Mead

Well, that explain the price that i heard from some people who went to europe.

Why the fuck didn't IMO change to Desu

It can be cheap too but all the ‘water on the go’ you can quickly buy at kiosks etc is from Spa or Chaufontaine and just as expensive as Coca Cola. Main purpose is scamming people who are thirsty, especially tourists.

We don’t do bottled water really. You can buy cheap 24 packs etc if you wish but most people here just refill their Spa bottle and buy a new one every week or so.

OP wants to try a Cachaça?

youtube.com/watch?v=P94VmPjddQc

I'd like an Autumnal Mead.
Is it Full bodied and malty? Because I like it full bodied and malty

Once i tried to brew mead (muhhh skyrim) i end up with something that tasted and smell like cheap sparkling wine and vinegar.
But there definitely had alcohol.