/brit/

Before we start this thread, I would like to acknowledge the traditional ownrss of this land, the Guringai people, and their Elders past present and arising.

Attached: 1543526675572.png (600x1078, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmS2TFu0lSo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=cy_n0EKN8Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Attached: 40-frases-para-felicitar-el-cumpleanos-felicitaciones-originales-divertidas-y-mas.jpg (996x652, 47K)

i'm bi but dont like willies in bums . m or f

Attached: 575.jpg (557x569, 52K)

Yeah lads, just don't listen to anyone on here giving advice about "shagging"

If anything its all bragging and self-congratulatory posting

Attached: 1542239550209.gif (230x178, 1.54M)

nah shit testing is a real thing
anyone who isnt a virgin will tell you but PUA freaks just have weird words and names for everything

but its definitely a thing though

Boom boom boom I want (You) in my room

youtube.com/watch?v=tmS2TFu0lSo

Attached: 65 - 9VFJbtv.jpg (3456x5184, 873K)

Should have replied "you'll find out after class" while staring her in the eyes. Ypu would have smashed her fanny flaps in mate

i really despise r9k posters

lmao fuck off you virgin sadact

I wouldn't call it shit testing.

Any other normal person would just react normally in a flirty way. It's not a fucking shit test. Stop giving things labels you sperg lmao

nahhhh she would have told the teacher and i would have got sent to reflection and got a letter home

trip on lickydicky

virgin
read my post again what did i just say you fucking spastic

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_scandal

wow

sister just shit tested me

Mum stop shit testing me

Poof

just shit tested my toilet

uni girls are all grim. not the place to find a gf

>reflection
lol what gay school did you go to

I was quite ugly back then but I'm doing alright for myself now

Currently watching the shield, it's good

A shit test is a sort of conversational trap. It’s typically used as a sorting mechanism, to weed out beta males, though they also appear sometimes in LTRs as a means of adjusting the power dynamics in the relationship (She’ll ask “Does this dress make me look fat?” you’ll look, bam, you’ve failed the test, and now you have to buy her chocolates, which incidentally will make her fat).

Shit tests are most easily recognized by being a scenario where there appears to be no right response. For instance, you’ve been talking to a girl at a bar for about 20 minutes, she says it’s her birthday (and let’s assume she’s telling the truth) and says “Will you buy me a birthday shot?” If you answer Yes, you’re now her doormat chump. If you answer No, you’re the tightwad asshole she’s about to tell her friends and the rest of the bar to avoid. What to do?

Most guys when faced with this sort of Lose/Lose scenario think the way out is to be clever or funny. You and your mates might think your comeback is super funny. Too bad you weren’t being tested on being funny.

not sold on the shit testing malarkey tbqqhh
like just be attractive and confident lmao

moni's skin just shit tested me

girl on runescape just shit tested me

Watching training day

It kino

Attached: 1CB5393F-2816-45EA-ABD1-C71950FE1205.jpg (261x224, 25K)

*plays a sweet guitar riff*
LEFTISTS

3 Ways To Pass Shit Test

Humor. When you use humor to overcome a shit test it shows that you don’t take her shit test serious. Also you take the frame of the interaction into your hand especially if she laughs.

Call it out. Calling women out on their shit in a non-confrontational manner is a way to cut through the bullshit and it can raise attraction also. The reason being is that attractive women are not use to guys calling them out on their bad behavior.

Most of the time when you call them out it will spark attraction but of course some women will get pissed because you are disrupting their reality of being able to run over most men.

Just gave my toilet a shit test

Ohh shut the fuck up

Would love Emma watson to give me a shit test right on my face

as anthony said to cleopatra
as he opened a crate of ale
oh I say
some girls are bigger than others
some girls are bigger than others
some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers

Attached: 1532494775637.png (1054x526, 69K)

Common Shit Test

I’m going to give you the most common shit test from my 10 years of experience in the game that come up over and over again.

I bet you say that to all the girls.

a) -Humor. Yep, you are the 1,199 girl I have said that to.

b) – Call it out. I bet you say that to all the guys who you think say that to all the girls.

c) - Ignore. Lol, so anyway…

2. I’m lesbian or We’re lesbian.

a) Humor. I’m/We’re gay too I/we just wanted to say hello to our fellow gays. We have to keep the LGBT community tight.

b) Call it out. I’m sure that works on a lot of guys but not me.

c) Ignore. Cool, so I was saying….

3. I have a boyfriend. a) Humor. Nobody is perfect.

b) Call it out. I don’t believe you but if you do then I’m willing to fight for your love. Tell your boyfriend to meet me in the ring with boxing gloves.

c) Ignore. Good for you.

4. I don’t give out my number.

a) Humor. Don’t worry I will give it back to you.

b) Call it out. Bullshit, if you accept me to believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you.

c) Ignore. That’s cute.

wrong way down a one way street

Did it pass?

this guy shags

3 Reasons Why Women Test

Screen. Attractive women get hit on so much that they have to screen out the beta males from the alpha males. They simply can’t give every guy they meet the time of day. Truth be told for some women even when you pass all their test she may have so many options that she still rejects you. However for most women when you pass their test that sparks attraction and interest because it is an honest signal. A signal that you are an alpha male and that you aren’t going to cave in when she gives you shit.

2.Because they like you. After you pass a few initial test a woman will throw test at you here and there throughout the conversation because she likes you and wants to make sure you are the real deal.

These test will be a little more playful and not as harsh as her initial ones. If a woman is giving you no test at all that means that she probably isn’t interested at all.

3 Because they are a bitch. Despite with beta guys think there are women who are terrible human beings. Really it has nothing to do with you. When someone is truly happy and likes themselves they are never mean to you for no reason.

Believe it or not just because a woman is beautiful doesn’t mean she has high self-esteem. Some beautiful women actually don’t like themselves. So when you pass a woman tests and she continues to give you harsh test that says a lot about her character.

When a woman does this it usually means that she is going to continue to be a pain in the ass and she isn’t worth it. Trust me when I say that I learned this lesson the hard way. If a woman does this it is a big red flag and it is best to get away from that bitch FAST!

shit or test
i guess they never shit huh
you got a shit test
i guess it doesn't test ya
she gone shit test another
and she won't test ya
she gone shit and hit the test
like shit test

missus made me poo in a tupperware container for some reason

Spamming/flooding

Give the spam a rest mate

topical comment about shit testing

I like it. I find your calling out shit tests examples a little to confrontational. Granted those were some tough ones and better dealt with humor I think. Good hard shit tests i find are best dealt with a "what does that mean?". I forget who I saw that does it but it pretty much just works to make them explain it if it's a snide remark. But be careful to not come across like it hurt you. A strong "what is that supposed to mean?" Let's her know you won't let her walk all over you. A weak one shows she struck a nerve.

New Years Even coming up, you guys started to shop for your look?

Attached: manch.jpg (2880x3998, 519K)

did the woman ask the trap question

Girl might be giving me the run around
How do I set it straight without fucking it up?

>tell your boyfriend to meet me in the ring with boxing gloves

Howling imagine saying this to a bird in the pub

woman often seems to test her man's capacity to remain unperturbed in his truth and purpose. She test him to feel his freedom and depth of love, to know that he is trustable. Her tests may come in form of complaining, challenging him, changing her mind, doubting him, distracting him, or even undermining his purpose in a subtle or not so subtle way. A man should never think his woman's testing is going to end and his life will get easier. Rather, he should appreciate that she does these things to feel his strength, integrity, and openness. Her desire is for his deepest truth and love. As he grows, so will her testing."

she's just shit testing you
respond with humour, by calling her out or by ignoring
works like a charm

vf

Attached: 1486767027236.png (2034x1216, 3.39M)

>giving shagging """advice""" on a midnight on a wednesday

deary me, this is quintessential virgin freak posting

Yeah but i've said a british version of that tho when flirting with a brid who had a boyfriend
she said "I have a boyfriend" her friend shows me a picture and i said he looks soft why are you with him and then said oh well i dont care anyway and she giggled
so

Attached: 1544053349170.jpg (720x1280, 429K)

virgin FREAK

thats the point i want to call her out but i dont want to like freak her out

ugly
that filter makes me incredibly handsome
dire state of affairs

Attached: 1544053415048.jpg (720x1280, 390K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cy_n0EKN8Ao

Attached: 84 - O3M4xms.jpg (1024x683, 242K)

don't need shagging advice

Did that lad get banned for spamming ahahahahah see you later virgin freak!

Business idea: Obesity tax.

ITT: men who fail the Shit Test

an attorney wants to meet with me to talk about how my therapist emotionally raped me, lads

poo quiz

i believe that 19 year old whos shagged 15 girls and thats saying something. fuck out of here vf

>how to get laid
>do md
>speak to girl
>get rejected
>move on to next girl
>don't get rejected
>go back to hers and shag

simple

And then shag her for a good 2 hours

>pilly willy

You couldn't get laid in a brothel you virgin

thanks mr expert

grim
I have a loving loyal gf who is utterly obsessed with me and wants to get married as soon as

imagine chasing washed up uni skets. GRIM

excreta interrogation

knew i was getting shit tested in my 6th form technology college b-tec double award it class when this lass across the room asked her mate for a copy of the excel spreadsheet print out that was passed round the class but there were a couple of hand outs short so she didn't get one but I'd already finished and she didn't ask me for mine so i knew it was a shit test there and then so bucked my head down and charged across the room like a bull and punted the poor lass out the second floor window of '60s style double duty english literature and it department with the 6th form break room in the opposite end of the corridor and mr. mellor's office who is the head of year 13 across from it shagged her a week later

nice one lad what's she like

Turn into an animal during sex. Start licking ears, neck and face. Can't help hit. He seems to enjoy it though

Yeah.

lol

KEKEKEKE MD YEYAYEYA LOADSA FUCKING MD SHAG SHAG MD HAHAHA MD PET ROCK I SHAG

get fucked you cunt

why is everyone in brit talking about getting laid,

Mad jelly but I don't believe you.

went to M&S to treat myself and ended up spending too much now I'm depressed

>each women is different

IMPOSSIBLE. only a VERY LIMITED set of behaviours are evolutionary viable!

Based

BASED.

holy fuck
i actually prefer the guys who post nudes of women, or the idiot australian who larps as a celtic

don't need to lie for internet strangers
believe me or not I don't care I'm happy at the end of the day

Did you hear about the mountain that's never been summited?
It's a VIRGIN PEAK

t. overweight, balding, beta male
True though, isn't it?
It's like saying "women don't care about looks" or something

shit tests aren't real fucking hell the state of you

Don't want to be a shagger just want a qt gf

Attached: 15436207866387178830573760532997.png (1080x1165, 1.22M)

I think Adorno wrote about this

not a fan of snakes, me

now thats what i call a wacky bruce post

asked mum to shit test me and she clipped me round the earsr