Shitcoin Cleansing

A new digital age is coming.

Real projects with real value will moon hard in the coming weeks.

Are you comfortable with what you're bag holding?

Attached: New Era.jpg (340x148, 10K)

>Real projects with real value
Hahah guys this time for real haha. By the way never short your coins just go long lol

XBTUSD is all I'm holding

I'm holding a shit ton of BAT, riding on the potential CB listing

I'm holding EOS and IOTA. Feeling pretty comfy. Also BTC and BCH

He said real projects.

hello stinky linky

I have nothing in crypto, but I hope BAT does well. It seems like a great project that fits a need.

>someone who sees what I see

Attached: biography-elon-musk.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

but does it need a token and how will the project generate revenue?

I'm 100% XBY, what do I do?

>EOS
>company behind it run by known pedophile
No.

It will probably explode though, and then I will take profits and put into something else.

Well nobody is sure. It's still being worked on and it's not even rolled-out for testing. It might take 6 months to a year before anybody starts using it. Most people don't expect it to have astronomical gains, but people who stick with it will do well.

>It will probably explode though
Not if they exit scam so Brock can go diddle some little boys in Thailand. Already has a shit ton of ETH, he doesn't need EOS to actually succeed.

WAN, ETH, LINK, REQ, PAL, GEN

what should i dump?

>Tfw you know he is right, but you need to cope and therefore you insult him
Sold my presale links right at the SIBOS. Easiest gains in my life, what have you done?

Remember: Brock Pierce was molested as a child. This doesn't excuse his behavior, but keep it in mind.

PAL. insurance industry is heavily regulated. companies have to get their licenses for each state since insurance is state regulated instead of federally regulated. which makes it a long long term hold and they don't have brand recognition like nationwide, statefarm, infinity, etc.

>This doesn't excuse his behavior
Then why did you bring it up? The piece of shit should be in prison.

This is where Bitcoin Cash will finally flip bitcoin.

Mostly.
PRL has raped me so hard I can't ever imagine it bouncing back.
Not selling because I'm stubborn.