/flag/ + /extraflags/

French Sudan edition

Previous Edition Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/bvk8KRNS
i.imgur.com/iZIiU1O.png

>Looking for flags?
flagtism.drunkensailor.org/flaghunter.php

Attached: Flag_of_French_Sudan_(1958-1959).svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/humanities/art-africa/west-africa/mali1/a/mask-kanaga-dogon-peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sleep is for the weak subedition

Attached: 1511838869743.gif (500x356, 187K)

Mine was first tho

h you're right

based and redpilled

Ü‚cringe and blue pilled

delet this

wait is this the thread?

Wtf is that dude supposed to represent

>You do realize how incredibly LARPy that sounds, right? Just buy a sex doll and get over it, women are overrated. They aren't master schemers, they're retards.
you do realize feminists are trying to ban sex dolls as well Tampa? They say it promotes rape and pedophilia, and governments are already lining up to move out legislation on it. There is no way an incel can win. It's either inceldom, or a fat black ape negress with 4 kids, and frankly i might as well just save my money in that case

Women are not dumb, they know exactly what they're doing.

Please stop browsing incel forums lad and just hit the gym already, sex dolls aren't going to be banned they've been around for decades. You're going to be miserable and regret that you wasted your youth because some retards on the internet convinced you that the vagina overlords are conspiring against you, I just want to see you happy and I think that working out (whether it's at the gym or not) is a healthy release of endorphins for people with too much time on their hands. There is not a single leader in history who would listen to your qualms or plan to solve them and take you seriously by the end of it, you need to take responsibility for what you are in control of.

Attached: USCounties2.png (6472x4400, 1.52M)

Attached: Brazil.png (2200x2100, 540K)

Non meme answer:
khanacademy.org/humanities/art-africa/west-africa/mali1/a/mask-kanaga-dogon-peoples

Attached: 1521059287155.jpg (1079x1204, 103K)

Attached: Greece1.png (1511x1370, 98K)

Attached: Russia.png (2200x1300, 193K)

kek and thanks

Attached: Finland.png (1200x1752, 118K)

Attached: Spain.png (1500x1100, 104K)

Attached: Europe.png (2715x2771, 763K)

Attached: file.png (960x540, 441K)

how do you write "humble complexion" in your native language and what do you understand by it?

Sorry gentlemen, it's ladies' night on /flag/ tonight. You can continue your discussions in another general.

Attached: download (10).jpg (225x225, 7K)

hello I'm a lady

Why are there so many fucking flags in Latvia, Jesus.

It took 3 hours to place them all over the course of 3 days. Now you know why I haven't filled it on my second-level map kek.

I know, and tonights just for us chicks.

nice. so who's the hottest flag boy??

oooh... let me see if you know who I'm thinking of. tall, dark, handsome. charming and mysterious. and of course, a VERY impressive flag collection.

Hmm, does he post it very often? I can't seem to think of anyone matching that description. Surely, you had meant to say he was fair-skinned.

Attached: Asia2.png (7466x4339, 699K)

Ahem... I thought you were on your way out? Do you need help finding the door? Your wife will be staying with us tonight, but she can show you where to go.

"dark" can mean hair color genius.

imagine having black hair as a non-white hahahhahahaha your hair would just look like fuckin' pubes pfffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh thanks, I remember reading about that on crwflags, but links posted were no longer available and they had no depictions of those flags on the site itself. Surprised someone on Wikipedia worked on that.

That reminds me of the situation with South Ossetia and Abhkazia. Both Gruzian and separatist governments have different flags for it, including for Abhkazia and South Ossetia itself.

big presentation tomorrow
not prepared for it
pretty nervous about it
tried to sleep but cant stop thinking about it
i can only think of professor asking me questions i dnot know the answers for
pls help

>checks post
>sees maryland flag
>pic related

Attached: businessman-holding-gun-to-head-XA6HF8.jpg (1300x956, 116K)

Bump

Gl and try to rest

Woah

>Women are not dumb, they know exactly what they're doing.
>they know exactly what they're doing.

Attached: 153140062943.jpg (493x447, 54K)

noice

bump

Attached: 1523906441661s.jpg (224x250, 7K)

i am awake and i hate it

Iktf :(

Attached: EBB444A2-1BAF-43F5-94F2-3D6AFFEFBA04.png (326x261, 37K)

gonna go shoppig today

Attached: importantcade.jpg (591x1024, 52K)

Get me some chocolate pls.

What you buying nibba?

jacket and socc

aye what kind

Noice :^)
Are you going back to germoney for the holidays?

Milky way pls.

>Milky

Attached: slurppepe.jpg (580x563, 236K)

That wasn't intentional kek

:DD

woah

Alternate history.

Attached: ifonly.png (342x38, 4K)

quite ded today

Like my future.

Attached: sadpepe.png (1500x946, 30K)

only slept like 4 hours

Aren't they still technically an independent country, but without governed land? Kinda like the EU which have a flag here.

where are your extraflags polan?

I can provide them if you want.
Most of our voivodeships have two flags, national and state one.

This is mine, Lesser Poland. Historically known as Vistulia/Wislania, land of the Vistulian tribe. Eastern Lesser Poland (Cherven Cities or Eastern Polania, land of the Eastern Polans), is now - Part of Ukraine, unfortunately. Both regions were dubbed Galicia by Austrians to diminish the Polish population. West Galicia with capital in Cracow, where I live, and East Galicia with capital in Lvov.

Attached: 800Px-Lesser Poland Flag.png (800x500, 3K)

Install and share trivia

Attached: file.png (555x425, 40K)

Yes, though I think they have some building in Rome as their HQ. Also they have access to some parts to one of our forts, I forgot which one.

Gotta buy maces and swords.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o0x6dhdYGw1qh3fgc_500.gif (500x500, 882K)

based

I'll get you something.

good morning flag

hello sebier

Exams are done friendos

i don't wanna go out
I'm scared

Attached: 20181206_092804.jpg (3264x1836, 1.6M)

think about benis :DD

Attached: fullbenis.jpg (626x626, 30K)

Attached: 1515940047413.jpg (399x386, 23K)

what's poppin trieste

grats :^)

trying to come up with some phrase for a wedding...
what about u lad?

LOVE FOOTY ME

Attached: 1524166146869.jpg (810x713, 88K)

living it up. I get to go back home soon and I'm so happy I could almost cry

>trying to come up with some phrase for a wedding...
what does this mean

did anyone else just notice a recent decline in post quality?

sorry I'll stop

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 44K)

>living it up. I get to go back home soon and I'm so happy I could almost cry
top ebin
>what does this mean
dunno how you would call a sentence in which you wish all the best, and write in a gift card...

it's okay, as long as you learn from your mistakes

ahh ok, I see

>3
oof
yes i am over the crimmis time

they only had Bounty its ok tho i shot the clerk

maybe it's just the amerifats waking up

Sorry I've been busy and didn't post much lately :^)

Attached: [AnimeRG] Witch Craft Works - 07 [1080p] [x265] [pseudo].mkv_snapshot_06.17_[2018.12.03_22.44.50].jp (1920x1072, 263K)

>Bounty
I hope you pissed on the clerk's corpse.

Can you make flags for Polish regions? Or cities? Like he wanted.

They're all made already, just install the plugin and choose your region.

Sorry I haven't had much time to post lately

Attached: 04104c632d7cbde9d5bf351f43d28ffa2eab7111364b2f742c23363f37689d3c.png (598x566, 71K)

cmon dude i know you can do better than this

im here to bring the post quality back up ;)

install extraflags. We have every single Polish regional flag already made. You live in a town, we have its flag on here. If you need any tips on how to install just ask me

Ah, I see. So the reason he doesn't see my flag may be because I have a dynamic IP from Netia. Everytime I have shown on some site with regional and city detection, they had to set it for me manually.

No, what happens is you download the plugin in OP. It goes on your tampermonkey, and after you install that a box will pop up letting you set your regionals. We simply have a list, there is no IP tracing or data mining involved.

Basically only Polish flags will work for you because your main flag is polish. If you selected say a Syrian regional then it would show up blank.

The plugin doesn't track anything. It's the user that sets it up. We have to trust what you choose.

This plugin doesn't have region detection, you set it yourself from a list.
Your IP being dynamic doesn't matter since it's just a setting in your browser.
Just check out the tutorials in OP.
Also a tip, don't talk to this faggot You'll thank me later :^)

perhaps but don't count on it. in all honesty I'm fading away

Attached: CjLZiFf.png (554x439, 146K)