1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. did you ever played the best MMORPG of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=v4b7XJPjNWI

Attached: Ragnarok-online-900x599.jpg (900x599, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcE2k108RkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. flag
2. no, but I would have liked to (here's hoping lost ark gets a US release)

>lost ark
is that a new gravity game?

(((MERCHENTS GUILD)))

it looks so cool, I want it nowwwwww >:(

youtube.com/watch?v=FcE2k108RkE

Yes. It was my first real exposure to "br"s and I've never forgiven them

reminds me to murox
why? let me guess, they were cheating during woe?

VIDEOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

Yes

Attached: 캡처_2014_07_25_03_58_36_926.jpg (632x481, 95K)

RuneScape? Yea

ArcheAge alpha was the best MMORPG of all time

in what year did you found out the game?

My favorite part is when they gang rape the little girl.

Fuck your anime
Fuck your subscription fee

Attached: d2cow.jpg (500x375, 98K)

you looking forward to immortal?

Yah, bro I have a phone

>Yah, bro I have a phone
is this some off season april fools joke?

1. Poland.
2. Yes, I miss it. After KDR (Polish priv) did wipe, I moved on to Dark RO Force. I miss it sincerely. Never played again.
I heard it got new classes above uppers and more classes for Ninja and Gunslinger, but even this didn't save it's fading popularity.
For some reason, Shaman and Dark Knight from the DS game were never introduced to the game, not even on the privs, even tho it could be easily added like Star Wars classes on Dark RO Force and there are traces from testing them in the code.

I heard while there is Ragnarok Online 2 (version 2, first got cancelled), it's so unpopular they removed East Asian servers and everyone plays it on the Global, which is the only surviving one.
There is a spiritual successor to RO called Tree of Saviour, much closer to its mechanics, but based on the Baltic instead of Germanic mythology.

Why don't other countries make MMOs?

Germany made Tibia. It was most popular game played on school computers during my zoomer time. Today, I'm afraid, it's Fortnite.

Rivalry between Poles and Brazilians in Tibia was famous.
It was a shitty knock-off Ultima Online with outdated graphics. But it was very lightweight, worked on everything.

your mmos are better our mmos suck
(except for everquest)

Western companies only do things if they're guaranteed quick money. The biggest companies in the West are extremely risk adverse despite their industry growing as big as it is entirely on risk and passion projects.

Brazilian behavior in multiplayer vidya environments is probably the main reason to why we are seen as monkeys by foreigners

Word

You mad?

Attached: DkaaTGqUwAIUqvD.jpg (765x503, 123K)

I don't think MMO is as much of a big deal here as it is in SK (except by WOW). Maybe in North America I don't know