If you had to choose at gun point where to live the rest of your life, would you go to India or Mexico?

If you had to choose at gun point where to live the rest of your life, would you go to India or Mexico?

Attached: modi-mexico759.jpg (759x422, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexico

Mexico

the US

Mexico. This isn't even debatable.

mexico

India

>he's not man enough to live in india
hah

Attached: ind.jpg (700x467, 50K)

the superpower

India

Mexico. At least they have nice hookers.

india, I want a poo gf

mexico

Mexico in a heartbeat as long as I can choose what city.

You can but it has to be Tijuana.

Get out of here Pajeet. Go back to the designated shitting street.

Sealand

Mexico obviously

Mexico, I prefer their food. Kerala would be nice too, but it is too tropic for me.

India

Attached: 1494077265272.jpg (1080x720, 173K)

That sucks, but could I still visit the US?

Go to my grandpa's farm in Punjab and build a mcmansion. Live easy life.

mexico because i could just hop the border

Attached: 1539861389770.png (990x660, 316K)

Mexico, they have decent food and decent people.

India

Attached: 1543403000339.jpg (1000x750, 248K)

Farm? What kind of farm? A POO farm? Huh-huh-huh-huh-huh

India offers an endless supply of fertilizer so of course farming there would be easy.

Might as well take the fast way

Mehico for the spicy food and spicier latinas.

Attached: [email protected] (1000x1500, 406K)

>decent people
These people are openly anti-american and willing to destroy the country by allowing migrants to stream through their country and ship drugs into the US because they lost a war 170 years ago

Attached: 1542769484211.jpg (640x616, 40K)

India because superpower by 2020
Use my experience to get a job on India's scatsat and help Israel by firing the designator on Iran,Lebanon,Gaza turning all their streets into shitting streets destroying hygiene and sanitation and making them all sick

Attached: b4c.jpg (1200x829, 429K)

>you wake up in the middle of cartel capital sinaloa
heh, sorry kid

Attached: nar.jpg (472x524, 43K)

India carries a lower risk of getting beheaded, but imagine the smell

India, but only Kerala.

A few days there and you’ll be begging to be beheaded.

>India carries a lower risk of getting beheaded
Fool, the WWIII will start in India. Beheading is your smaller problem when India and Pakistan (both countries with nukes) decide to measure their dicks.

indian girls can be pretty, but you will never have one there

Mexico hands down

I'd backpacked in India for about 2 months and it was my worst experience ever. Every corner of the cities in India stinked like shit(LITERALLY SHIT MIXED WITH SOME INDIAN SPICES). It's packed with some pickpockets desperately looking for preys to rip off to subsist. Mexico is a way more decent country to live in. India can't even compare to Mexico.

Mexico, obviously, how is this even a question? I don't even have a problem with the idea of living there, assuming my income stays the same. Beaners are cool in my book.

Poos are cool in my book too, desu, but their country seems like an objectively far worse place to live.

Indians are genetic trash. Millennia of inbreeding, marriage only for economic gain, and living in filth have caused indians to naturally have the least amount of lean body mass per unit of weight. This is why no great athletes are indian even though India is the 2nd largest country in the world.

It's so easy to tell who the poojeets are in this board.
I feel 50% of leaf posters and 20% of my flag's posters are Poos.

You're a fucking idiot.

>t. triggered Poojeet

Mexico easily. If it was Mexico or Pakistan thouh probably Pakistan. Pakis are a lot cleaner than poos.

Mexico. I'd rather take the chances of getting murdered by the Zetas or something than living in India.

Go fuck yourself in Pakistan, then

Pakistan is supposed to be an extremely beautiful country.

I choose the bullet

Unless you're planning on getting involved with underworld activities or disrespecting or hampering the people who are, I don't think having your face cut off and your dick and balls shoved down your throat is a realistic danger.

Even if that happened it would still be preferable to living in India.

India cause im already mexican and indian girls are well educated

Attached: india.jpg (640x640, 33K)

UwU

Attached: 76qfcMiFn1sk1rjvo1_500.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

why is that?

Mexico has hotter guys.

Not really. In their greed they'll try to expand and control more territory, and if you're unlucky to live in that said territory the lower ranked ones will try to rob you on the streets while the other niggers will show on your door (particularly if you have some sort of business) and claim you have 2 options, either close the business and get the fuck out of there or pay them an outrageous quantity per month if you want to continue being in their turf. They'll also let you live another month and protect you against other niggers but in reality they just care about your money and could care less if you get killed so yeah, even if you don't go out of your way to get involved death can come and knock on your door insconpicuously one day all of a sudden.

Attached: 1543595175117.jpg (2560x1440, 186K)

redpill me baja california

Attached: baja1a.jpg (362x499, 23K)

Farmers kill themselves on the regular in India. I'd be easy cause I speak some Punjabi and a few thousand dollars can last me years. Also the land is next to a newly built high school and the land is highly valued for development. I could literally never have to work

Mexico...

Mexico
Not a hard choice OP

Well shit, I stand corrected. Are middle class Americans at any real risk if we were to live there?

India

>learn IT shit by myself
>buy degree including Masters
>buy certifications
>get visa to USA, get hired and live the dream

Both are better than niggertina so idgaf

same. I think they are underrated. I'd start a new caste over there

Attached: india2.jpg (1001x1000, 115K)

Yes, of course. Tons of Americans live here and cross the border every day.

She can poo in my loo anyday

Mexico, my second home :3

Not that user, but it mostly depends on the city.

I find my old Pajeeta congresswoman strangely sexually attractive.

Attached: 1278px-Pramila_Jayapal_115th_Congress_photo.jpg (1278x1920, 633K)

what about this braphog

Attached: desi.jpg (1080x1187, 248K)

They don't torture you to death slowly and horribly if you're just some poor civilian do they? I would think (and I hope) that would be for people who had given offense.

There's tons of American boomers living in isolated beachside communities. The biggest ones would probably be in Rosarito and Cabo San Lucas. Tijuana is a large border city, very ugly, but you have easy access to US commodities provided you have a travel visa. Ensenada is a port town where chink companies unload their crates and Mexicali is a hotter Tijuana in the middle of the Sonoran Desert.

>If you had to choose at gun point where to live the rest of your life, would you go to India or Mexico?
India

I would move to some epic village in the mountains like Shimla

WE all know Mexico city is the only decent city in this shithole

Redpill us on this village, tripslord.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 4K)

No, they mostly torture and kill rival cartel members or traitors.

"Thankfully" the scenario I just described is somewhat contained to certain areas, so for the most part you were right, at least by not getting involved you dramatically reduce your chances of ever dealing with those types of people, for now. But I guess it depends where you live and what you do, you can't just go around flaunting a big stack of money in your luxury car while looking foreign around states like Colima or Tamaulipas, or cities like Tijuana or Acapulco or you would be just asking to get robbed. But there are real nice areas all over the country where a middle class American could live like a god without ever facing trouble.

For the most part no, but kidnappings of young gals in certain parts have been on the rise and you know what happens to them, they get raped, then killed then thrown in a ravine. Or you could get caught in a gunfight just by being unlucky.
I'm being rather negative with all this but don't fret, those are just worst case scenarios (although real), but at the same time the country is big and you could very well coast your whole life without ever having to deal with anything bad.

Just some parts.

No way, ese. You must have much comfier places to live. Mexico is a gorgeous country and Mexico City is too huge.

I'd rather be a rich indian that a rich mexican desu

San cristobal de las casas and similar towns are full of retired gringos.

You wouldn't be a rich Indian though. You'd just be a rich Mexican in India.

>living any place where humidity goes above 50%

Attached: 1405903490361.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

that isn't even a question... I'd rather die 3 painful deaths than having to live in india

Countries that account for almost three-quarters of the people who practice open defecation:

India (626 million)
Indonesia (63 million)
Pakistan (40 million)
Ethiopia (38 million)
Nigeria (34 million)
Sudan (19 million)
Nepal (15 million)
China (14 million)
Niger (12 million)
Burkina Faso (9.7 million)
Mozambique (9.5 million)
Cambodia (8.6 million).

(World Health Organization)

The body gets half-used to it, but never as used to it as the locals get. Not fat people though.

Bullshit. Link an actual article or else I refuse to believe that statistics are kept on this.

>but never as used to it as the locals get
I'm a native of the deep south and I was always as miserable as anyone from that humidity.

Why are people so fucking rude to Pajeets on Jow Forums? I swear it's been getting worse, but people haven't gotten tired of it.

Attached: 1519581740183.jpg (320x320, 19K)

I don't know man. The Indian posters here are mostly really nice t b h.

People really fucking hate Indians and India

Honestly I think more people should give India a chance. It's one of the coolest countries to explore on the planet, with incredibly cheap accommodations and transportation

Attached: 1527556969132.gif (740x900, 1012K)

Shouldn’t you be making another autistic California hate thread?

I think it's just hazing. Seems to have gotten better for Indians now. I think they moved on to Asians. When I first started posting in 2011 it was nonstop shitting on Mexicans and blacks.

The most racist posters are white latinos

Lying poofuck. You get lynched for eating a cow. A dumb fucking delicious cow.

Attached: 1542728742983.gif (300x264, 3.09M)

I've actually spent quite a lot of time in both countries: three years in India and a half-year in Mexico City. To be completely honest, I'd happily live the United States for either country. If I found a decent-paying job in an alright area, I'd be out the second my visa came.

If you're white, speak fluent English and have a college education, you can easily live at least a middle-class lifestyle in either country. My part-time work as a writer--an hour per day, Monday through Friday, for about $1,200 per month--means I could rent a nice apartment in New Delhi, drink almost every day and get a motorbike without having to lift a finger.

Plus, I really like Latin and Indian chicks. Win-win. I've been to about 40 countries and India and Mexico are my two favorites.

Pic not really related, I just collect currency from every country I visit. Just came back from Colombia, going to India for the eleventh time next week.

Attached: g.jpg (499x960, 77K)

*I'd happily leave the United States for either country

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Are you the Hinduboo or the guy who lived in Tanzania?

THIS.