LINKmarines

I'm a dumbfag poorfag with 50k Link. There's no way possible I would ever learn how to correctly run a node... and I don't trust linkpool.

50k is not a lot... but Would this be possible?

Let's say one of you autists poorfags with 10k Link who knows how to do this shit... and I give you 25k link to run the node with with whatever amount of link you are using... and we work out a deal between us two?

Im assuming we would literally have to meet up in person to work this sort of thing out and basically have assurances.

Would this be something anyone would be up for or even worth it to you?

Attached: IMG_2013.png (400x350, 82K)

dont trust people so willingly linkbro

I meant assurances like they literally show me where their mom lives so I can butcher her if he decides to steal my link I put up for us to both profit

whats 50k link worth like 50 bucks? lmfao

Bro you don't need to know how to run a node yourself. You just lease you LINK to someone else with a smart contact.Can you please send me some. I only have 700

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

K I'll send you 100

Thanks man. Don't worry about Staking, once mainnet hits you will get offers to lease your link. Just look up how to check validity of smart contracts.

Just sent. Thanks for the info you earned the 100 link minus 13 for withdrawal fee lol

I have your address saved so when this shit blows up and I'm happy I'll send you even more.

linkpool will run on smart contacts
nigger why do u have this much money invested this technology you don't trust

Oh I didn't know that...

I don't know maybe because im interested in helping out some poorfag link marines.

If you were in Vietnam in the 60's and some fishhead was butchering your Marine friend would you run away like a bitch?

Thanks man. If you leave a comment on the etherscan wallet page I will share what I know with you.

Why do you have a different ID than the ID that left his link addy?

See.... I make a donation to a fellow marine and Link price Barts up right after I sent

Itt

Attached: 1528232295799.jpg (1680x1389, 2.75M)

Posted add from pc, then replied from phone

How do I get there? Etherscan walletpage

Maybe if all marines send 50 link to my wallet we will hit singularity by next month lol. It does count as trade volume after all

That's literally probably why it went up.

everybody hear that. sacrifice 10 link to this poorfags wallet and we can drive the price to the moon

I got justed so bad on this.

On what

i mean, im not personally gonna sacrifice to this poorfags wallet, but by all means. if this is what helps us overcome the jewkike price manipulation im all about it

Unironically you are the Jew Kike for not sacrificing even just 20 Link. Even a Jew would donate that

Sry, net went out. You just go to etherscan website. Search the wallet and scroll down. You will find all wallet transactions and in the three tabs, there is one for comments.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-11-12-05-27-513_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 124K)

There is a search box on the website homepage. You can paste the wallet address there.

>not just using linkpool or a smart contract
or maybe you're trying to steal other anons' link

Ok give me a min

You don't have to contact me right now. Just give me you telegram @ handle there. That way we can talk anonymously.

Found the transaction and clicked on your address but couldn't find comments

Weird. If you want to chat just text me @suvillian on telegram

I commented

I bought ~21K LINK today. Just wonder how long have to wait to make it? Can I hope to be 21MM or it is just the meme?

>I only have 700

Get back to studying MechE you fucking poorfag