Chad France vs Virgin USA

Chad France vs Virgin USA

Attached: FAFA20E4-116C-40D5-A44F-FEA60362B8F2.jpg (640x800, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WS2Yp6K-fzA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx6xNrhrwoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Modern French state was established because they got raped so hard in Algeria

Meanwhile we beat the British and established our nation

yeah but right now its not based at all, literally headless chicken screeeching around, if there's no chad leader it will keep on sucking dicks, and since its a redneck chimpout, nothing chad will come out of it

with the help of france

Amerimutts must obey their Jewish masters.

>Meanwhile we beat the British and established our nation
*France, Spain and the Netherlands beat the British for us

bourbon restoration when

I'd say that the fact that we elected Macron alone disqualify us from being Chad.

? the dudes pretty chady certainly more so then. anyone in recent memory like sarkozy or chirac. really the best chad youve had since de gaulle

Attached: 3230ddd4-4fb1-11e8-ac8b-c61fb2a06ea2.jpg (1152x768, 183K)

Bad goy

Attached: shekelstein.png (600x659, 237K)

The frogs didn't win just yet.
If a Jew becomes the head of their movement, they will have lost.
It is also likely the movement will die like the WallSt protests.
They need to organize themselves and name the globalist and the Jew bankers that funds the subversion.
Macroni is just one head of the hydra.

>for us
proxy? Anyway, the revolutionaries did a lot of work for years. Stop dismissing them

>raped
It was a complete military victory, they pulled out for the same reason you pulled out of Vietnam, except you didn't win anything.

That was him trying to play Chad, and it wasn't the only time. And it was ridiculous every single time. You can put a cuck into a tank, it will still look like a cuck doing some bad RP.

Damn, after a debate during his campaign the guy literally got scolded by his wife immediatly because he asked for hot cocoa, with her telling him that "Ha no, I don't want you to eat this crap!".
"...okay, I'll take water then".

He's trying to look tough, especially when he's in a foreign country (which caused him a LOT of problems in france) but he's a cuck-in-chief, constantly screwing the militaries over and over again.

I unironically agree with OP. I wish my country was like France, we are fucking pussies that like to take it in the ass from government and monopolistic corporations, we are so passive we make sheep herds look like french syndicalists.

video of him being scolded by his mummy looking wife?

What is the Netherlands then?

youtube.com/watch?v=WS2Yp6K-fzA

You don't really see her, you just hear her, so if you don't understand french you might not get a lot of it. But here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx6xNrhrwoI

I guess it might be a turn-on for some people, since she's pretty much behaving like his mother.

I said mummy as in Egyptian mummy, not mommy, fucks sake.
Thanks, anyway

Then you're being mean to mummies.
This being said I mainly said that because some people still don't find her that bad, somehow... Go figure.
No problem.

>Peak mutt education

France won? I thought they were BTFO so hard their colonial empire shattered except for a few islands and Guyana?

Nope, they basically won military-wise and then got cucked by politics.
I guess you could say that Algeria won in the end if you ony care about them getting what they wanted, but Franced basically won war-wise and then politics decided to say fuck it because it wasn't worth the hassle.

I just watched it.
My sides went into orbit when she told him that he wouldn't be able to eat dinner if he had chocolate first. This is gold.

You are alright, frog.