Why do Persians pretend they aren't Arab ?

Why do Persians pretend they aren't Arab ?

Yes you originally were indo-european, but instead of preserving your heritage you chose to adopt the Arabic religion, language and culture

You lost your indo-European privilege, it's over

Literally NOTHING about your culture today is indigenous

You are arabs and that is final, blame yourselves

Attached: IMG_0855.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zm3GoiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You call this Arab?

Attached: Iranier.jpg (760x808, 535K)

Yes?

Why are people on this board so autistic?

Why are all the males wearing glasses?

I WANT A PERSIAN WOMAN TO SIT ON MY FACE.
There I said it.

Yes

Are Europeans Jewish for adopting Christianity?

I don't know if they're Arabs or not, but I know it's a double standard to say Persians surrounded by Arabic culture are not Arabs while French people surrounded by Latin culture are "Ferengi" i.e. Latin, and Ukrainians surrounded by Hebrew culture are Hebrews.

The better analogy would be to ask if they're Syrian as like Arabic with Islam Syriac spread as the early language of it.

For the record, the second crusade waged by king Louis, was to reconquer Edessa, the center of Syriac.

French are celts that have adopted Latin culture

If i was persian, i'd want to distance myself from the arab disease too.

Bump

Do you see them speaking Arabic?

>Don't (you) get it? They're W-H-I-T-E !!!!!

stop posting, xerxes. Please.

They look unironically Italian
they don't speak Arabic tho.

>They look unironically Italian
Yes they do, thought the same

Attached: 1514525624376.jpg (4800x3200, 3.54M)

Does that mean Parsis of India are the only non-Arab Persians?

BASED FREDDIE MERCURY.

Attached: 1440348832002.png (1558x1311, 2.28M)

>Yes you originally were indo-european, but instead of preserving your heritage you chose to adopt the Arabic religion, language and culture

well, they didn't adopt the Arabic language but they had no choice regarding their religion. They were converted into the abrahamic faiths just like we were, and just like all of us have a large % of Latin vocabulary in our language, should we choose to use it, so do the Persians have Arabic vocabulary imparted by priests and other intellectuals. I don't think that makes them Arab.

Even the Iranian flag sideways is the Italian flag

Attached: 1525788851861.jpg (2048x1536, 1.28M)

Right after reading your comment I glanced at the pic again and saw that one of them is actually dressed like a stereotypical Italian chef, wtf?

Attached: 1532842656554.jpg (1000x662, 681K)

Attached: 1523831596368.jpg (484x600, 113K)

Attached: 1539691179495.jpg (3018x1847, 931K)

>Rides scooters like Italians

Attached: 1533263112246.jpg (2250x1500, 2.63M)

Attached: 1513879215133.jpg (1600x1050, 804K)

in the pic:

1: (top left) is a Jew
2: is Persian etc?
3: partially Finnish
4: partially Finnish
5: Persian
6: East German
7: Jew
8: partially Finnish
9: Negro
10. Negro Jew
11. Partially Finnish
12. Shady Jew
13. Partially Finnish
14. Jew
15. Finnish
16. Jew
17. Jew
18. Arab
19. Finnish
20. Turk

Attached: 1523763874670.jpg (1024x686, 374K)

kuku lele

All of those are from Tehran

I've read comments online suggesting that ppl from Tehran consider themselves untouched by Arabs cause they're supposedly located too far north, even tho a metropolis like that naturally attracts a cosmpolitan population

Attached: 1525896945548.jpg (1024x830, 268K)

>Cherrypicking
imgur.com/a/zm3GoiA

40% of english vocabulary is greek and latin loanwords. Brits were one of countries who were at forefront of reforming and delivering christianity which is semitic. Brits were noticeably influenced genetically by Romans.Yet no one here says that Brits are Greco-Romans or that there is no Brit culture since they were influenced by semitic faith. But you are OBSESSED with this "Indians and Iranians received bunch of Arab vocabulary and had semitic faith forced on them. Thus they are no longer Indo-European group."

>"uh, what Arabic golden age? Do you not realize it was just Persians writing in Arabic for Arabs in Arab countries?"
>"uh, how did they adopt Arabic language? Do you see them speaking Arabic?"

yeah, and everyone in Yurp wrote mostly in Latin for a thousand years but that doesn't mean we've ROMANI FORTES CLARIQUE

based and redpilled

but didnt Slovenian come to Europe later on when Latin dominance was already disappeared?

like Slovenia is 1000 - 700 year old or something while Roman influence was 3000 to 1000 years ago

Slavs came here not 100 years after the fall of Rome but I was referring to christian writers from the middle ages in almost every genre, most of whom preferred to write in Latin to their native languages up until the 15th or 16th century unless they were Occitan or German troubadours/minnesaenger.

Isn't 60% or so of their vocabulary Arabic?

I think a lot of modern Arabic vocabulary is Persian too and some of it was reborrowed back into Persian via Arabic. They're sort of entangled linguistically, but that doesn't mean they can hold a conversation in their native languages.

Yeah probably similar to English where the base grammar is Germanic so they can't simply communicate with the frogs

isnt base English grammar simply French?

language structure is Germanic

(please do note that I dont speak German so I dont know this for a fact, I do speak French and English properly)

Nah, out of the 100 most common English words, 95 or so are still Germanic. Also strong verbs, adjectives in front etc aren't like French

>chose to adopt the Arabic religion, language and culture
tom.cruize.laugh.jpg

this

Yes it does, the Middle Easterners called every Latin-using community Ferengis and considered that what they were, Eastern Europeans and Arab Orthodox have been called Greek, Jews get called Hebrews, etc.

Muslim Turks and Persians only insisted it doesn't work like this due to modern nationalism. They know Westerners are afraid of stereotyping the Middle East as Arabs because they get called dumb, so Persians and Turks will insist they have nothing to do with Arabs.

Who says Latin = Roman either? Latin = Latium.

At least M.E./Mediterranean Jews who used Hebrew often.

they're pakis actually

They literally look like Syrians, Iraqis, Turks and all those similar looking people.

Men have beards and that typical look. They're also Muslims and were raped by Arabs too.

It'd be more accurate to say they're turks

Attached: 1543721441596.png (5000x5000, 3.94M)

So according to your logic all of pic related are arab countries. By the way much of what you said is factually wrong.

But also according to your logic, christian countries are Semitic.

Attached: Muslim_world_map.png (1420x616, 45K)