Your country

>your country
>is it safe to walk alone at night

Sweden
No

Attached: F96EE0F2-10F6-4F24-9BC3-24FDEB4CBFB4.jpg (852x480, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Programme),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/no-go-area
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pussy.

>mfw all you have to do is avoid shitskins and you won't be bothered

yeah it is

Just carry a knife
I do and feel safe

of course it's safe

>have to do
That's a big yikes

depends on the area, like literaally everywhere else in the world

yeah i do it all the time

Do you mean in the one or two cities where the sandniggers live or overall sweden?

There are immigrants in every city

>Dude you're a pussy for not wanting to get stabbed and raped

Finland
Yes

But then again I'm a big tall man with visible muscles. If I were a small young woman, there would be a definite risk of being sandnigger'd in some urban areas.

Sure just don't look weak

It's safe until I go outside

belgium
yes

be my finnish bf

Attached: 1513979134895.png (571x507, 132K)

Don't see "refugees welcome" these days. I wonder why that is.

Every area with an abundance of shitskins have this problem. The area next to mine was part of Miljonprogrammet (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Programme), basically low income housing. Almost every area listed in the article are today filled with shitskins and crime.

Yes, its absolutely safe.

in other words = segregated ghettos. The infamous no go zones.

Sweden is a segregated country.

I don't think so. Not at least for women, bc rapefugees.

Yes, except maybe the gypsy tabor in Vilnius, it's full of heroin junkies.

yes, no knife, no gun needed.

yeah

Honestly I'd be ok with walking anywhere, even in the shitty parts of the city. It's more likely that you'll get attacked by angry drunk people in busy areas than it is that you'll get mugged or stabbed randomly.

Sweden will be the next Brazil 3rd world country with monkeys walking in the street.

Just how fucking spineless you are?

A bear is strong but stands no chance against a pack of wolves

Finland
Yes if you have a knife to defend yourself from violent school of life retards

That's true. By a hidden fault of our culture of individualism all of us are completely alone in situations like this. By comparison, immigrants will always team up against us, no matter their differences earlier. It can be seen even in kindergarten.

no, it's because we:
1. don't rob people for fun
2. don't assault people for fun
3. don't walk around in groups every night, because we have jobs

i got stopped by a couple of some drunken punks in the early morning when commuting recently. They soon got distracted at something so i walked away.

Everywhere but gypsy settlements, but you wouldn't have a reason to go to one of those during the day, either.

We are probably talking about two different things. Yes, we don't go about beating people up for fun, because we're decent people and most of them we encounter aren't.
But what I was talking about was the attitude in these situations. A disagreement between two individuals is never between just the two of them, but they will always bring their brothers, friends and other tribe members and attack the opposition together.
In comparison the poor nord is probably still trying to solve a difference between two individuals, man-to-man style and will get dogpiled.

Why do people say that carrying a knife is a good idea? Surely it would just make your attackers more likely to use deadly force against you and there's always the chance that you could end up getting stabbed with your own knife. And if you do end up stabbing someone there could be legal consequences, right?

this

is it safe anywhere besides Japan honestly? individual cities don't count

I only leave my apartment at night. That's the only time I feel safe outside.
so yes, it's definitely safer than going out at daytime

Does this happen often in east and west Slavic counts?
During my stay in Krakow I saw a lot of old drunk men walking in the main square at night. Before that I've never seen someone irl so drunk that they couldn't keep their balance. Some of them would approach me and strat talking.

polan
yes

Norway (not Oslo)
Yes

I don't know whether it happens often or not but you can't just walk carefree in the night time. There always should be some degree of precaution.
I don't know about other countries.

those two things are true

For me, yes

yes
yes. surprisingly

Depends
At least in my neighborhood I have no issue walking alone at night.

No idea, about the country, But my city is p safe desu

This

>mfw all you have to do is avoid shitskins and you won't be bothered

And some Swedes wonder why their cunt goes down the shitter

Yes

still this
they aren't no go-zones, "no go-zone" does not mean an area where you do not "feel" safe

This is a trick question, you can't know if you post on int.

Yep but in big cities just avoid gypsy no-go zones
I literally walked 4km in full night and nothing happened

Helsinki
Yes

iceland?

Everyone will ignore this to meme

depends where and who

Why does the Swedish population have so many int posters? I seriously think the problem might not be immigrants. You guys have a very high population of int posters in terms of % for sure.

Sweden
Yes 100%

Attached: 2014-12-31-0923_54a3b27d2a6b226e85447a7f.jpg (800x800, 157K)

in australia u wont be attacked by humans but the snakes and spiders may kill u.

fuck off

flag
sure

>I literally walked 4km in full night and nothing happened
what a hazardous adventure.

>in australia u wont be attacked by humans
but you will be attacked by australians

Canada
No. I live in a rural area and nobody ties up or fences in their dogs.

>4km in full night
Absolute madman

>they aren't no go-zones, "no go-zone" does not mean an area where you do not "feel" safe

Depends on how you choose to limit the description since it's a broad term. One of which is that they, and I quote:

"have a reputation for violence and crime which makes people frightened to go there."

flag
only if i'm not around

i mean in the countryside lol
yeah that made no sense

You generally don’t go to areas where you don’t feel safe, hence “no-go”

i don't feel safe outside of my flat :(

it's not you retard, it's a very precise term you just think you can apply it broadly
a no go-zone is a law enforcement term used for places where the police cannot operate at all, it has nothing to do with feeling safe

>it's not you retard, it's a very precise term you just think you can apply it broadly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area

I'm guessing you're an ueducated shitskin.

Yes. There is literally no place in Finland where it isn't safe to walk alone at night, even for women. I grew up in one of the highest crime rate areas in Helsinki and literally never had any issues. I was always walking alone as a kid at night.

>the Swedish government states that "no-go zones", where "criminality and gangs have taken over and where the emergency services do not dare to go" do not exist, while acknowledging that there are areas "increasingly marred by crime, social unrest and insecurity"
>The fact-checking site snopes.com agrees the idea of "no-go zones" where police cannot enter is false
>A 2016 report from the Swedish Police mapped 53 so called "exposed" areas (Utsatta områden), of which 15 were "particularly exposed".
your move stormsnorre

I am an immigrant
No, I would not walk alone at night

No wonder why you firsthies are getting replaced so easily, your country is full of pussies

Eh I've seen people get destroyed in Helsinki just for not sharing a cigarette with a bunch of drunk retards

No. I live north of stockholm with 30-50% non-white immigrants. The non-whites(afghans&arabs) walk in groups of 3 to 10 and search for victims. I'm not in great shape nor am I tall so it's not safe.

> Swedish government denying reality
>snopes.com

Yikes. Those are not a definitions btw.

collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/no-go-area

This is a definition. Now go home Mohammed.

>not tall
>not strong
you arent a nordoid then

No-go zones in Spain? Only in Madrid and Barcelona, right?

lots of cat calling for girls, but for guys its chill

Not without my bamboo spear, I'm not gonna fight cobras and local angry goats barehanded.

Brazil
Its the safest country on earth, if I were a European I would get away from the shithole that is Europe and come to the peaceful paradise that is Brazil

There are many, like 3000 viviendas in Seville or Sant Adria de besos in Barcelona.

yes

1. Pool land
2. Yeah, I've unironically never even been in a fight, it's very safe here.

I live is shitty neighborhood but its still fairly safe

No, you might slip on the floor or get hit by a car, don't go outside lads

where I live, big no.

>they aren't no go-zones, "no go-zone" does not mean an area where you do not "feel" safe
Exactly. No-go zones are areas where our Police have lost control entirely, where chaos and criminal gangs and sharia police reign supreme. We have about 70+ of those now, where millions of people live in a parallel society.

I live in New York, which is apparently now safer than London, so yes.

Attached: LondonCrime.jpg (682x991, 207K)

yes
I once walked through the dark hollow of a forested road in the country on the way to my house in the summer and from floor to canopy around me suddenly teamed with fireflies

night walking is cozy walking

Yes, but it really really depends on what area, really.

Some places are great to walk at night and some you don't even want to walk during the day

>my neigborhood
Yea I regularly do it, sometimes I get home on foot around 3-4 am after hanging and drinking with the lads

> my country
no not really. I don't recommend you to try it

Yes it is. I go for walks late at night all the time

>flag
>yeah