Why were they so good at cultural assimilation?

Why were they so good at cultural assimilation?

Attached: 1612px-France_Flag_Map.svg.png (1612x1579, 97K)

Attached: 1541779976920.jpg (500x487, 30K)

Because one of the value in France since the revolution is "in france, there is only french".
We forced people to abandon there old culture for the french one.

Wow the people in the yellow area must have been really chadlike and superior

Republican education and human rights

doesn't mean much when your main """values""" are liberty, equality and fraternity and yet you have none of those things.

our values are wine, cheese and bread, nigger

basé

>Breton: nobody talks it
>occitan: it's more of an accent now
>Franco provençal: irrelevant
>basque: irrelevant
>Francique: Irrelevant
The only non troll language are Catalan and Corsican, and even they're on decline.
And why include Belgium? It's not a french problem anymore.

One of the main idea of the revolution was the cultural unification of France.

did Brittany miss the memo?

genocide

I'm from the oïl domain and I don't see occitaniggers, bretons and--may joan of arc forgive me for uttering this name-- corsicans as French.

there was an excerpt from an history book that stated that the french where noble in their cause to colonize africa and that the natives were taught that they were as french as anyone in the metropolitan above all else

I'm from one of the 23 Special Wards of the metropolis of Tokyo, and neith do i see Emishi niggers in Tohoku, Ainu barbarians in Hokkaido, Ryukyu apes in Okinawa, Hayato gorillas in Kagoshima, Tottori sandniggers, Kagawa pastaniggers, and--may 素戔嗚尊 forgive me for uttering this name-- Osakans as Japanese.

I'm from Perth I don't see the poofters from Melbourne, the tossers from Sydney, the drongos in Adelaide, the wankers in Tassie and--may Donald Bradman forgive me for uttering this name-- the yobbos in Darwin as Aussie.

I'm from brttany, and only 10% of old people talk it

Cultural unification is a nightmare of mine.

t. frank "al-bilouti" ribéry

Oh yeah sure... and just the differences in salaries was a proof of that.

Have you been in paris?

>One of the most segregated cunts in Europe

Attached: 1452154534324.png (250x250, 42K)

Typical shitskin

Dude, you expect the same salary as us while you don't even know how to count on your own fingers.
fuck outta here

Attached: 1408580909271.png (625x626, 24K)

this french flag 98386812 is unironically a black french calling everyone "shitskin" lol
typical dumb Lassana with inferiourity complexe , can't even play the whiteboi correctly because he is too dumb

Imagine not defending and cherishing your regional languages, and in fact forcefully trying to eradicate them.
Francoids are such vile creatures.

Attached: mad3.png (234x237, 110K)

Unlike the English amirite?

At least Welsh has official status in Britain, also never once said the English are the champions of language minorities.

Rip Occitans and the trubadour culture. One of the few languages to have stuff created in, which was not Latin.

based. republican blanket nationality is backwards and destroys cultural variety. France should've have a multi kingdom like yours truly (thought admittedly have to give separatism a serious chance).

Das rite, those faggy prancing dancing homos got slayed by the Picard KNIGHT BVLL

the perfidious albion wants to see the continent split up that's expected

fucking franco wankos taking shit that's not theirs in europe, colour me surprised.

no more then britain is split up. France could remain a singe country but you don't have to destroy minority ethnicities, languages and cultures like a fucking spoon. they literally pose 0 threat to any government with any fucking sense.

Not defending cultural assimilation, just want to point out that Occitans had already declined in terms of culture. Troubadours were a medieval thing, by the French Revolution Paris was the cultural capital of Europe, causing educated Occitans to produce culture in French without anyone asking them to.

t.country can't even leave Europe without Wales/North Ireland/Scotland having a referendum
We don't want another Spain being ripped apart by Catalonia/Basque separatists

I'd rather have the UK be torn apart then be an abomination like France. If Scotland left then I didn't lose any of my country because my country is England. Our countries are in a union that go split at any time which is the way I like it.

Independent Occitània when?

To be honest I'd prefer that Britain just drop NI if shit gets too hot in Europe and return to pic related

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Great_Britain_(1707–1800).svg.png (255x153, 1K)

rebeu renoi dont fight each other youre all
""""french""""" after all

Attached: 1531426561106.gif (500x751, 222K)

Honestly wouldn't care either. I'd say otherwise to piss of paddies but honestly NI is fucking worthless economical and also as a intrinsic part of the UK.

When you're surrounded by Krauts on your right that dream 24/7 to enslave everything close to them and britons threatening to assault you with a brand new fleet every sunday morning you're better unite a huge land under one nation and patriotic feeling to get shit done quickly. Didn't quite worked out last time with the krauts tho if you ask me.

excuse me, due to my norman heritage i can lay claim to the entirety of Europe :^) (Asia beginning beyond the Alps and Africa at the Pyrénées)