1)flag

1)flag
2)Thoughts on exmuslims?

Attached: E57C83D7-BEA2-4221-9006-AAA1A108C08B.jpg (735x655, 115K)

Traitors

Based if atheists
Cringe if christians

>flag

mass proliferation of the internet was a big mistake and will result, in parts allready has, with explosions of violence and longterm destabilisation

Do people on Jow Forums seriously use twitter?

Islam is shit and should be recognized as such

Shouldn't they be killed?

Okay so story
There was this hashtag started by a group of people calling themselves ‘exmuslims’ and the only reason it got notoriety was because angry muslims kept responding to it. Pretty funny.

Attached: EFA7C448-28A3-4C24-B610-C1D78F396C4B.png (1485x771, 98K)

They are often disowned, beaten, and lise contact with their families if the family finds out(in western countries at least). Some are kidnapped and sent to re education camps in Saudi Arabia. Exmuslims in Egypt end up in jail. In Saudi Arabia they get executed.

This.

If they become butthurt secular types cringe
If they become Catholics based

This but the opposite

>In Saudi Arabia they get executed.
KSA has even executed people for "witchcraft" (fortune tellers).

YIKES

Unironically based

t. muslim

Exmuslim atheists and christians actually get along well funnily enough

>not persecuting charlatans

Are american muslims secretly exmuslim

Attached: FBC4869B-837A-4DBB-A911-9240E95CDA49.jpg (1196x622, 140K)

Why do gays and feminists love hardline Islam so much?

Unironically.

Attached: 1537020953720.jpg (451x451, 29K)

They seem to gravitate towards communities they consider vulnerable, and muslims do their part in turn by emphasizing their victimhood. The fact that this has become a partisan issue doesn’t help in them realizing or caring that muslims even in the west often keep carrying their latent bigotry.

they're still grubby brown shits that need to be killed

I think killing fraudsters, hucksters, charlatans and scammers is a good idea.

i agree exmuslim is attention seeker whore.

You seem knowledgeable about the subject. Are you a Muslim or ex-Muslim?

meanwhile muslims celebrates newly converts like getting a new car.
being cringeworthy must be considered as one of the virtue by them

Neither I just feel like the subject hasn’t received enough attention. If it became bigger I think many people, liberals, muslims and right wingers, will have to put their cards on the table on the matter of how they view islam in order to not be hypocritical.

Based

1) flag
2) Najjs Kuffar that will burn in hellfire

Legit question.

How can islam be religion of peace, if penalty for leaving it is death? No one saying that could explain it to me.

It would maybe make sense if becoming one was completely voluntary, but many were converted by the sword and practised their religion in secrety like jews. Today it still happens to Xtian minorities like Copts.

Modern left is retarded and their knee-jerk reaction is to support everything the right hates.
Lenin would have burned mosques to the ground.

That’s something Bush said, but it does have an origin
Islam is the definition of peace in Islam, so regardless what happens if it’s Islam it’s peace.

He did.
Mosques and synagogues were burned in bigger numbers than churches.

Attached: Counter-Revolutionaries.png (156x272, 52K)

If Femnazis go fight Muslims, the world wins as both assholes will be preoccupied with each others.

But I thought Lenin was a Jew.

lmao muslims fucking seething on twitter

Literally nobody cares but not for the reasons in the tweet.

Lenin was an atheist. Like pretty much all the leaders of the Russian revolution.

/thread

They are the only kind of muslim that should be allowed to move freely.

He apparently had(some) jewish ancestry but that was only discovered after his death. It’s most likely that he never knew.

Triples of truth.

They got a community in Germany because despite what this twitter post says apparently folks who wanna leave islam do get harassed for it and sometimes need help.

As cringey as exchristian.

Just another group of brown third worlders flooding into the West, the only distinction is they are the bottom of the barrel of the bottom of the barrel

Death penalty in 13 countries

It is attention seeking indeed, but fuck Islam regardless.

>in barbaric arabic countries
Not surprised. Had they were still in their old religion, there would be death penalty for leaving the religion too. That's just how barbaric they are since the first.

I believe in the state of Aceh it’s death penalty as well

This

They don't. That was just a retarded talk that then condemned by everyone here.

Why is Aceh so weird anyway
Also Brunei has it I think and that country’s pretty close.

Aceh is that autistic child that you should leave alone so they don't throw any tantrum. Well joke aside, they were pretty oppressed by the 2nd president, but after getting special status, they are getting better. Still, just leave them alone is our policy.
Brunei doesn't have that, but the non-muslim there is on the lower caste.

It's proven he was German-Swedish-Russian. There's unproven Kalmuck and Jewish (from grandfather's side - supposedly called Blank) ancestry which is more of a conspiracy theory, to prove he was either a Jew or a Mongoloid. It fits with the whole "Asiatic Mongoloid Bolshevik" narrative some like Patton used.
Ironmarch owner, Alexander Slavros, ex-Stalinist fascist and Soviet history researcher who translated many of unknown documents from Russian to English didn't believe that for example. I'd trust him on that, as he knew his shit. He once did a research on the ethnic make-up of the Soviet regime.
I generally disbelieve this, because a lot of the same types also claim that Stalin was a Jew (he was either Ossetian or Gruzin) and that his name means "Son of a Jew" - Name of a Jew in Gruzian is Ebreali, Djugasvhili means the same thing as Stalin, man of steel.
Trotsky was no doubt an Ukrainian Jew. He didn't try to hide that even, when changing his name from Leiba Bronstein to Leon (Leiba/Lev/Leon means the same thing, Trotsky was a poetic name and his norm-de-guerre) Trotsky. He didn't even took an important position because of the fear that people would think Jews rule the USSR.
Stalin was sending letters to Lenin, warning him against the Jewish influence and comparing the "genuine Russian Bolshevik faction" to the "Jewish faction" (aka ex-Mensheviks like Trotsky their leader), which I doubt he would do if Lenin was a Jew. Would you warn a Jew against Jewish influence?

Atheist Jews were against Judaism and the Jewish culture, Karaites were forced to stop using the Hebrew script for example. Even atheist jews like Róża Luksemburg were opposed to the Jewish nationality and the Zionists (the whole Zionists and Bundists thing). I don't think anyone did as much harm to jews as communists.
Judaism was persecuted in the USSR.

>In April, 2014, Brunei introduced a new penal code which implemented elements of Sharia law and instituted the death penalty (by stoning) for adultery, sodomy, rape, apostasy, blasphemy, and insulting Islam.[1]

Majority of Russian and Ukrainian Jews who emigrated from the USSR to Israel, don't learn Hebrew, don't integrate, and still speak Russian and create their own ghettos. This is why Putin said that "Israel is the third biggest Russian speaking country". This is how much the Soviet system damaged them.
The Israeli Nazbols and Neo-Nazis - They're Russian Jews.

Btw, the image says. "Cover of the magasine from 1922" (from the Polish article on the "Godless" - Bezbozhnik magasine). Till 1934 28% of churches, 42% of mosques and 52% of synagogues were closed down.

In the Bezbozhnik magasine, jews and Jehovah were depicted as spooky cyclopses.

Attached: W-Fig12.jpg (631x922, 297K)

The 5 years plan - Striking down Jehovah, God and Allah.

I don't know anyone besides them trying to portray the Islamic God.

Attached: Tumblr N1zhio8qib1s29lioo1 500.jpg (500x715, 154K)

Attached: W-Fig15.jpg (993x1225, 797K)

Attached: W-Fig7.jpg (1159x1598, 1.03M)

bump

wow the bolsheviks were even more based than I thought

Apostates in the old days didn't just leave the religion. An apostate in Muhammad's time would leave the religion ally with enemy tribes and carry out anti Islamic activities typically involving theft and indisrimate murder. There's a story of Muhammad facing the mordern day equivalent of an apostate. He asked Muhammad to declare him as non Muslim which he refused to do verbally but let the man leave Madinah.

>teacher
>Muslim woman
>sex worker
>ass education
WTF did I just read?

The power of America

It's not peace in the way the modern world views peace.

>The Arabic word salaam (سلام) ("peace") originates from the same root as the word Islam.[1] One Islamic interpretation is that individual personal peace is attained by utterly submitting to Allah.[citation needed]

>The ideal society according to the Qur’an is Dar as-Salam, literally, "the house of peace" of which it intones: And Allah invites to the 'abode of peace' and guides whom He pleases into the right path.[2]

Supposedly the phrase isnt even in the Koran or Hadith so who knows where it came from.

They have open hearts and want to spread love around the world even to those that should be considered their enemies.

Or they gay and love brown dick

>"Islam is the religion of peace"

I have never heard this said unironically

it's said ironically for a reason, it used to be an actual talking point

It comes from Bish and it was a really fucking weird thing to say for him because he’d find himself at war in his presidency with two muslim majority countries.

>Bish
Bush*

Didn't he said he attacked Iraq because G-d told him so? Strange he'd be praising islam lmao.

Didn’t he also call it a crusade at one point
Bush was a gift that kept on giving

"atheist" ex-muslims are literally ticking timebombs
what do you think they'll do when they find out how hollow consumerism is and the only way they'll be taken back into their old way is jihad?

dont play dumb, jewishness is ethnic aswell as religious

NOTHING wrong with being "ex-muslim"--convert, devert, revert its a free country!

EVERYTHING wrong with using this to spread Islamaphobic bullshit and hate and fearmongering and enabling shitheads like Trump.

Get it? Good.

pretty sure thats a myth.

But yeah Bush was anti-Islamaphobia. All human beings used to be, there was a time when the West (if not Poland) valued being open minded and anti-bigoted believe it or not.

I love nothing if not baseless speculation and fearmongering so this desu senpai

cringe and wanna-be-whitepilled

>muzzies migrate to the west
>procreate plentifully
>they get this
migration is suicide

>Ex-anything
>attention seekers
So annoying

It's a pretty grounded concern.
If you raise someone on a diet of patronising bullshit when they get stressed out they're going to binge on it.
You can't take away hamburgers from an American and expect it to last.

Female exmuslims just want to marry whites. Male exmuslims are unattractive/social outcasts

YEAH SMASH EM
>omg just stop talking about the flaws of my ancient bigoted religion just stfu
This is what abrahamic religion followers believe.

Ex-Muslims are some of the vilest people you'll ever meet, they cannot hold a single conversation without insulting Muslims and calling every single one either a terrorist or a terrorist sympathizer, and most of them happen to support Israel

Gets on the ground 5 times a day

>bigoted
Pretty sure Islamaphobia is the fucking definition of bigotry.

Trying to lump in Islam and Jewish people in with Christians ie """"abrahamic religion""""" doesnt suddenly make your fucktarded anti-semitism or islamaphobia any less retarded or backwards

Sorry fucko! Turns out you have more in common with ISIS than average Muslims do!

Muslim here I hate it because we get people like this . Our religion is being ruined. They're a walking contradiction. They wear hijabs yet dress like sluts. Why even bother?

Fuck I am so sick of fucktarded backwards xenophobic shits co-opting leftist language like "bigoted" in order to further their own bigotry.

Can't handle actual religious freedom or a pluralist society? Try moving to saudi arabia.

Sad!

reminds me of when FUCKS try to talk about "Islam hates women" (because hijabs = oppression dont you know) while also tearing the hijabs off women, denying them an education, shouting racial slurs, sexually assaulting them

Turns out they don't care about women so much as they hate brown people! Who would have thought!!

And you KNOW this absolute backwards chud: has never seen a Muslim in his life

I only believe in KARA BOĞA

Islam is a whole lot of dick waving.

i agree actually and im not even muslim, all ex-religious people are attention seekers and quite frankly as us gamers would say, ''cringe''

>mentioning the flaws of the three abrahamic religions is bigoted

Yeah right it's make believe that the annoying ex muslim fellas face death just for quitting a belief. Just a coincidence that everytime there's a whisper about trying to depenalise abortion, try to give an illusion of rights to lgtb etc people all the churches here go full autist screeching (catlicks particularly here in the abortion subject) nothing to do with the abrahamic religions at all shut up about it don't be so annoying.

Idk what a chud is, man. So your beef is that Islam is singled out? Can't you read I mentioned abrahamic religions, you know the big 3 bro religions? All three have all the death penalty for apostasy etc etc but only that one hasn't be watered down as the 2 others (yet)

>the annoying ex muslim fellas face death just for quitting a belief.
and Muslims face death from bigots like yourself. You KNOW that right? Islamaphobia KILLS right?

Turns out VIOLENCE is the problem and INTOLERANCE is the problem. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. The same problem with ISIS is the problem as you.

> all the churches here go full autist screeching
so that's Muslims fault how?? Muslims are stopping you from aborting kids HOW?

> Can't you read I mentioned abrahamic religions
Its not fucking relevant and as far as I can tell only serves to SCAPEGOAT muslims (and the joooz) because "muh abortions". Meanwhile Muslims are being GENOCIDED thanks to Islamaphobic propaganda online. So kindly fuck off!

> All three have all the death penalty for apostasy etc etc
Uh no. Only select branches of extremist Islam have a death penalty for apostasy. What the fuck are you talking about?

Also there are more than 3 abrahamic religions. Try fucking reading a wikipedia article

Attached: ISLAMAPHOBIAKILLS.png (1550x713, 851K)

im so fucking angry. I thought Islamaphobic retards would be dead after they lost ISIS because they had nothing to point to to justify their absolute reign of violence bigotry and hatefulness right??? ISIS is their one easy go-to "whoa mean scary muslims attacking us poor innocent westerners uwu" right?

WRONG!

"christians dont want abortions in el salvador, ergo and therefore this is the jooz and muslims fault"
KID YOU THE FUCK NOT! FUCK THESE PEOPLE!

There can be no Islamophobia if there is no Islam, :^)

>death from bigots like yourself
Calm down boi, if I saw one i wouldn't care about em, we have a mosque here somewhere I think and saw a muslim girl once in wallmart (heh of all places) my only thought was 'huh unusual' and got on with my day, I'm just bothered with the religious people lobbying to stop rights of other people because of what they particularly believe """""personally""""" If you are the kind of live-and-let-live believer I won't care about you and vice versa I imagine from your part I hope. As long as you don't lobby about your beliefs trying to police on the laws of the country idc be it catlick, muslim, jews, you know the drill.