Financially secure

>financially secure
>ready to settle down with a wife and make babies

>only post-wall roasties left with baggage
>young girls would rather enjoy cock carousel

It wasn't meant to be like this.

Attached: 1528677685321.jpg (675x900, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVPMfm5StVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That’s why you gotta just impregnate some one night stand, the process of childbirth will wreck her vag and she’ll no longer be interested in banging other dudes.

>riding the fiat carousel

>he thinks girls save their virginity for that "special someone"
Roasties care more about finding someone with power and money rather than someone
who actually have their interests in mind.

So find yourself a nice girl. They're out there. You're just a retarded incel who never looks beyond instagram.

Where are you shopping? If youre at a bar or on a dating app you deserve what you find. Either go to church, a local immkgrant festival....we have Greek and Seebian festivals in my town a couple times a year...if youre making contact with westernized whores with belly piercing or that have no problem with their asses or boobs hanging out, then what makes you think she would get better? There are tons of girls out there that hate the skanks as much as you do. But theyre not about to just come knocking on your door. You probably only deserve roasties

the system is already failing hard. Do more work. Find proper roastie, survive.

>not financially secure
>gf and i have only ever been with each other
>will have to break up because financial problems are becoming too taxing

gibs pls, i'll let you name our firstborn

Man I didn't say I wanted a virgin. I know that's impossible.

I would rather not be with a woman and join the decline. But children need a mother and father. And I want to enjoy having children, is that too much to ask?

How unfair that women get have a child with whomever they like, but a Man who wants the delight of children we are forced into the clutches of roasties.

To reiterate what I said, young girls I've approached simply aren't interested in long term relationship. I want to her pretty youthful face to be imprinted in my mind before they all inevitably turn into ugly old hags!

>young girls would rather enjoy cock carousel
entirely untrue, they might do so out of lack of a better alternative but the majority of women are BEGGING to escape that lifestyle (just make sure you avoid any alcohol/substance abusers)

>women are BEGGING to escape that lifestyle
Is the patriarchy forcing them to guzzle cock .... ?

Several great women out there. They're just not white.

Nothing against white people, it just seems like you either have psycho religious nutjob girls who are lazy and dumb af and just wanna be stay at home moms or "sexually liberated" roasties with numbers higher than their ages and who are also retarded but in a different way. I'm sure there are some nice white women out there but it's probably 1 every 100.

>that 35 year old boomer who fell for the "girls want older men" meme

I'll just do drugs and get face tattoos and fuck roasties all day. If you manage to make bastard children with one of them i'll use cheap pickup tricks of the future to take your daughters virginity when she reaches "16". Humping my stamina flesh light every day to prepare myself for her. My doggy is already over 9000.

Attached: 1527565054063.gif (900x900, 529K)

Attached: 1499496111920.jpg (813x1024, 129K)

the problem is there are like no social situations to find a decent white woman anymore

church has been pozd and catholic churches are full of browns and 56%s

This, OP is just a fucking degenerate going to clubs and hanging out with roasties, and asking for a good woman. Next time you make a thread like this OP, just look at yourself in the mirror, and ask yourself which type of girl would stay with a degenerate like you. A pure, smart, conservative girl ? Or a degenerate ?

> That 30yo boomer who fell for the "women will like me once I'm rich" meme

I (thats me) will find your children you have with your christian wife and take their virginities (plural).

Attached: 376a532af1ffcd9c0e4b.jpg (980x625, 77K)

>financially secure
>finally ready to fuck my shit up

Nah just find a religious one, they do save themselves. Plus they’re easier to manipulate

This.
Most people find their spouse during college, sorry user. Only roasties left for you

Fuck you, OP. Now I will have to fap to that pic because breeding is my fetish, especially young (legal) cute girls

Niggers and arabs don't live in the countryside, they prefer to indulge themselves of materialistic goods in the city, stay in their ghetto and complain about how their life is difficult. So good luck

Think about what you said again when your kid wants to go to college.

kek

Once you get cynical enough, find a high IQ, mentally healthy roastie under 25. Sexual past doesn't matter unless it was sexwork/frat slut, play the moral/traditional persona, which is a positive to women if you are actually locally competent

White trash daughters of drug addicts who go/went to elite universities (or you know their SATs) are the best, if you can find one without mental illness. It took awhile for me, I am a 28 y.o. boomer and she is 24, dating for two years and proposing / having kids soon. She wants at least 3.

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

If you want to find a traditional wife, You have to look for one the traditional suitor way.

Look for a well off, stable and happy family, make friends with them, and ask the father for their daughters hand in marriage.

You'll NEVER find a good wife by approaching women. That was only possible for one short decade 50 years ago.

Attached: 1431236464859.jpg (500x730, 147K)

Absolute state of your fuckin country burgers.

I know that feel op. Its not a good feel at all. Tbh, its mainly the white girls who are disgusting trash. Becoming more and more common to see brown devout religious girls

the delusion in this thread
all the women are the same and you need to keep your pimphand strong to keep her in line

Attached: 1528269028987.jpg (368x335, 58K)

Attached: B3754937-A5B4-4740-A3C9-881ED0FC7B59.png (968x640, 903K)

>not raping 25 yo career woman
>her child is DNA evidence of your crime but she can't abort if you hold her in your basement

This

Not really true, church girls are total sluts once they figure out it’s an option.

>not financially secure
>can marry a virgin from church when legally reaches age.
Reee.

Attached: atbzsyn.jpg (500x480, 92K)

I've noticed this too.

Things to consider with a young woman:
>cute now but will quickly turn into an ugly old bitch
>sex will be great for a few months but not only will you get sick of it, she'll start putting out once a month if you're lucky
>leaves you and takes half the second its convenient to do so
>will always get full custody no matter how much of a fuckup she is
>constantly wastes your money on stupid shit
>is probably riding jamal's dick whenever you're not in the same room
>is constantly trying to start drama because she's bored and miserable
>will probably eat junk food and do drugs during pregnancy, resulting in a down's babby
>won't breastfeed, will just give it formula instead and cause even more developmental problems
>will sit around and leech off of you while doing nothing productive; no job, no chores, won't take care of the kid
>despite how much torment she puts you through, you will miss her every single day until you're dead once she is gone

have fun getting divorce raped in 10 years

shit try less than 2. Jews destroyed any notion of culture with the fucking endless nigger loving tv shows and movie

>ready to settle down
>berates women who are also ready to settle down
Man, you're just dumb.

how fucking dumb are you?

(((they))) want you stay celebate, in your mother's basement, and to keep posting to a Vietnamese fly fishing board. they don't want you to marry white women, have children, or contribute to society. the entire "incel" movement is just a made up israel-funded psyop to recruit angry, white neckbeards to their cause of destroying the white race.

Your mother did you wrong, I get it. You don't need to perpetuate the problem in your own life.

Why would you want to waste your hard earned money on women and children anyway?

>unironically using ling like post-wall, roastie, and cock-carousel

I'm sick of you mouth-breathing "le red pill" faggots stinking up my boomer investment board.

You'll NEVER make it in life.
You'll NEVER get rich.
You'll NEVER be happy.
You'll ALWAYS find some way to blame somebody else.

GO
BACK
TO
PLEBBIT
FAGGOT

>Falling for marriage Jew
>Falling for children Jew
>Falling for society Jew

This is why we need Islam.

Protip, the west is a matriarchy.

This is why when it comes time to find a wife you have to go to small towns to find down-to-earth qts that are wife material

Nigger I guarantee I’m more successful than you and can 100% agree that the majority of women in the social media age fall in line with what OP is saying. I’ve been with and seen enough women exhibit the same behaviors to recognize a pattern. Do unicorns exist? Sure, am I gonna sift through all the shit in the hopes of finding one for the opportunity to put 1/2 my net worth on the line for one? Fuck no, I hate kids anyways and have hobbies that are fulfilling enough for me not to need children to make my life seem complete. Jow Forums bros what you need to focus on is self improvement and becoming the guy people want to be around. Yes, you will still have to put in all the work to get women but you will actually be successful with them from time to time as opposed to being the fat losers most of you are now. Always try and have a few women in rotation, they do the exact same shit with men.

>nice girl
Ugly ones you mean.

Attached: soy-boy-biology-receding-hairline-thick-rimmed-glasses-patchy-beard-due-30382975.png (500x433, 38K)

learn to train your woman, numale

We want the stay at home mom you numnut

Unless they are religious, young girls will leave you if you don't are a sex machine capable of fucking her brains out for a couple of years almost every single day, several times a day.

In the other hand you can pick a female in her late 20s who wont leave you. But yeah she will have number in 50+

Literally this. It's one of the worst lies you could tell to a man who was unattractive during his teenage years. It's very similar to the following sayings, often said by your roasties friends, mother, or even delusional friends : "don't worry, you'll find a nice girl when you'll get older with a situation" or "there's one person out there in the world that will surely love you user, later".
Several beliefs or reasons can explain those. People who think that men age like fine wine, people who have a biased view of romantic relationships due to fiction, or women simply not wanting to hurt your feelings by outright telling you the hard truth : you're not physically attractive to find a partner.

In fact, most women are unknowingly already setting up betabux men. Why? Because when they'll reach their 30, you will be there for them. After all, you waited for them all of your lives. She's your good friend from highschool, and by the looks of it she's become a respectable woman and individual.
Realize the truth before it's too late. If you're under 25, besides focusing on how you're planning to be financially independent, do some research on how to improve your looks and physical appearance. And by that I'm not only talking about getting Jow Forums, or changing your dressing style. Plastic surgery is also something that most average looking guys should consider if they want to stand a chance in Western countries. Sexual attractiveness is determined first and foremost by your looks. Your face, height, frame, money and status matters first. You'll only find a girl who'll love your personality AFTER being seduced by how you look. Personality traits alone are not attractive. Most of the "nice guys" that are often criticized by women are in fact ugly or below average looking guys they aren't attracted to. I assure you, if Brad Pitt was a needy guy he'd still score with women without doing anything particular.

Attached: exit.jpg (1280x2074, 375K)

Jeez chad got to her early

>hobbies
Anime isn't a hobby.

>unicorns
>self improvement
>women in rotation

Once again. GO BACK TO PLEBBIT.

Nobody gives a SHIT about your retarded "le edgy red pill" philosophy on life. You will never be "alpha". You'll always be a fat loser on the margins of society.

NOW FUCK OFF.

>ITT white boys realize they’ll be extinct in a few generations

Kek. The pathetic amount of cope from you pathetic incels.
>It’a the Jewish propaganda promoting interracial mixing
You had your time but now it’s over

No chad here but not ugly either. Why do even ugly roasties not want to have anything to do with me? I mean, I'm better looking than they are. Might be because I'm a turbo introvert. They seem spoiled, quite honestly.

>Roasties are sexually attracted to good looking guys

Thanks captain obvious! it's not like Jow Forums doesn't constantly complain about this

Attached: 1526870337613.jpg (262x192, 11K)

Where are you user? First of all, don't look for then in a roastie pool like California. Any place where the majority of women have nose piercings is no good. Go find one from elsewhere and bring her to you. The most important thing is that she is young enough to not have any serious hangups on previous men (preferably a virgin) and that she really, really likes you. Never waste time on a woman isn't way into you.

Forget about having both, either you have babies with a hot chick either you have them with a nice chick.

>just wanna be stay at home moms
That's their only purpose. Having and taking care of the kids. Go watch Leave it to Beaver some time. The mother tends to the home while the father works and steps in to provide guidance.

>religious
>dumb
>wants to be stay at home mom
why would you be against that user?

>White trash daughters of drug addicts who go/went to elite universities
So she went to an elite University or her drug addict father did? How is either appealing? My stay at home wife doesn't need to go get herpes in college.

This.

Try harder

She went to a good university (like me). If you have ever been to university with average ACT score of 30+, all the women hate the idea of children/families, often even into their 30s. You basically have to seek out the ones that come from poorer ses, low financial stability, and let her get disillusioned with work to realize she wants a family.

Maybe. I am more attractive and extroverted than her, so if she divorces me, my life will be more fun anyways. If I didn't want kids (all unbroken men do) I wouldn't bother with marriage.

Trying to cope, my company/industry can put me in europe if I really push them, and willing to take a paycut (tech)

>Why do even ugly roasties not want to have anything to do with me? I mean, I'm better looking than they are.
There are several reasons. As you correctly guessed, western women, even ugly ones (2-3/10) are spoiled and can act entitled for the simple fact that the internet, social media, dating apps, financial freedom (nature taking it's course and making sure than looks, before money and status are the prime factors) and better transportation methods drastically enhanced the number of available male supply for a single woman. There's also the biological factor to consider : men are wired to crave sex more often than women, since we produce more testosterone than women. It also makes sense from a evolutionary aspect, since before efficient contraceptive methods were conceived, women couldn't really ride the cock carousel without consequences. They had to make sure to reproduce with genetically superior man, because they had to withstand pregnancy for 9 months. Women were and are the gatekeepers of sex, so it's no wonder that they're more entitled than ever. Chads are literally available in a few clicks on their mouse. Why settle with you if they can find better looking partners? Unless if you have enough money/status to keep them around you, and even then it won't be a pure genuine raw sexual attraction. That's not real "love". I wonder how people can stand the fact that their partner dreams about someone else while fucking/getting fucked. This is fucking sad.
>roasties
You mean women starting from age 16.
I was saying than instead of uselessly complaining, they should actively try to improve their physical appearance. You don't tell poorfags to complain and wallow in self pity. You tell them what they should do if they're willing to get out of their hole. Why are people on Jow Forums in the first place? For Bizonacci memes? (maybe there is a few actually)
No. They're here because they're fed up of their situation and willing to find a solution.

Attached: Nigga.jpg (540x960, 52K)

Wrong, I'm not white and that is the most retarded meme, because most women of all races STILL prefer to date within their own race (there are several studies about this)
There are some deluded white incels for example that go to asia and date asians and think it must be about race when in reality is all about looks... they are a 6 and they are dating chinks who are a 4 or below, it's hilarious. Also with money (specially white americans), they go to poor countries and think is about race and not about money lol

Attached: w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x823, 85K)

>If you're under 25, besides focusing on how you're planning to be financially independent, do some research on how to improve your looks and physical appearance
Cuck advice. It is not the man's job to either be a provider nor be a pretty bitch to his roastie overlord. Take what you want from them until someone stops you if they can. They can't

Oh look, another boring incel faggot, stinking up the board with his "woe is me" bullshit.

FUCK OFF

>You mean women starting from age 16

Yes, it's what I mean. Although it starts changing when they reach 25 and they realize their chads don't have any ambicions in life and they are probably cheating on them too, also they start becoming more self concious about their bodies and this afects them too.
I agree in that the complaing mentality is retarded and it's part of the problem, but I disagree that is all about looks when it comes to women, they don't have the same mentality than us, many women like to be with someone they damire for example or someone who makes them laugh and has a great charisma

Marriage in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=MVPMfm5StVM

Wrong, basically all dating sites and apps are owned by one company. Their stats show white men continue to be to most liked, most likely to get a response etc.

Wrong, that's within their own race. This same dating sites release the statstics and the most variance they found is asian women-->white men by about 16% and that's a lot comparing to other races, this means that 84% of asian women still prefer to date asian men

Yea but not for the American version of the site. Youre looking wt the site within their own countries

>tfw have a gf
>tfw shes not a virgin
>tfw slightly resent her for it

what do

>Is the patriarchy forcing them to guzzle cock .... ?
if it does then i will vote for the patriarchy

Figure your finances out you fucker. Never leave her. What you've got with her is worth ten million dollars.

>Although it starts changing when they reach 25 and they realize their chads don't have any ambicions in life and they are probably cheating on them too, also they start becoming more self concious about their bodies and this affects them too.
You see the problem I have with that, is that in the end, even if they somehow regret riding the cock carousel, it still means that they were attracted to them to the point of "falling this low". When they'll settle with you around 30, the burning loving passion of youth they felt for these guys won't be there anymore. That's why I somehow insisted on young anons, there may be still hope for them to experience this before it's too late.

>many women like to be with someone they damire for example or someone who makes them laugh and has a great charisma
I never stated anything to the contrary. It's just that they have to be attracted to you physically first. I admit that putting everything down to looks was a slight exaggeration. But it's still major and as I've said before personality traits and behaviors alone cannot be attractive.
Funny thing, I'm not an incel anymore. I'm currently 28, and decided around 19 y.othat I was fed up of the NEET lifestyle and being an ugly Otaku fat pig. As I lost more weight, dressed better and began being more physically attractive, I slowly started to realize how people and especially women treated me differently. I was undergoing through physical changes, but other than that I pretty much was the same person,liking boring anime or vidya. Never went to parties or anything and couldn't hold conversations with most people. When I was 22 I went to Thailand and decided to have jaw implants, to lower my hairline and to correct something around my eye area. After 3 weeks of "adaptation" and moving up in a different city, it's then I realized. Cute women started smiling to me for no reason in the street or the metro. Women were way nicer to me.

Attached: W.jpg (781x1600, 373K)

Well I guess you mean America then I don't know how people are there but I think the same. if race really mattered then it doesnt explain why white americans here complain all the time when it would be so easy for them to find a girl.

You say white men get more likes in a country that is 56% white but anyways, let's assume that other races are inclined to like more too, my point is because they are good looking, if you are white and an uggo you won't get any likes lol. So in conclusion an asian woman would rather date an asian man who is a 7 than a white man who is a 7, and sure there are some countries like india where people are less good looking but that's not the point, women from other races won't date you because of your skin, anyone who think this is quite deluded

Its yoU whos deluded lol. In and out of America white skin is worshipped.

lol whatever, I guess that's how ugly poltards cope when you have nothing else inf life

yep game is rigged, nothing you can do about it, just learn how to play it or be an incel forever, and I'm ok with surgery as long as you don't take it to the extreme, I agree it certainlty can help

Im just realistic, im asian and travel alot. So I see..

C O P E
O
P
E

In the world Black men are idolized and white women are idolized. White men constantly throw out false statistics to try and sway favoritism towards their side. Look around you in the real world, your fake stats don't hole up.
>I'm asian
Sure you are Billy Joe