How dare they try to dictate what we eat

How dare they try to dictate what we eat.

Attached: 25BBBCC4-EEF6-449C-852A-281EA91D2A91.jpg (1024x793, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m0c42r3R0SM?t=77
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They aren't.
It's just a warning.
I went to lake Tiberias today and the water level has recessed so much that they had to build another port.Then another as the water level got reduced even more.I hope it won't become like the aral sea, but it's a possibility.

cows don't eat trees

Muh freedom though

Cows are fucking awful as livestock compared to pigs, chicken or lamb. They require like 100 times as much personal space and with that comes insane amounts of water and food.

Did a Pajeet write that?

thank dog pajeets don't eat beef, we'd be completely fucked if they did

hey we arnt to blame this time

Attached: chartoftheday_3926_which_countries_eat_the_most_red_meat_n.jpg (960x684, 184K)

Beef>chicken, pork, lamb

Or an Italian, Spaniard, Turk, Greek, Arab, Chink, Korean, Jap, etc.
Eating beef is only something very common in the New World and pretty much unheard of in places with too little grassland.

They dare because they've been feeding you propaganda for decades already. Soon, the rich will be the only ones that can afford to eat proper meat due to heavy taxation, reduced production (and thus increasing prices), etc. You'll be forced to eat bugs for your protein needs. Not that bug protein is actually anywhere near as good for you as grass-fed beef, which is essentially the ultimate food.

I only eat chickem and fish

That’s pretty surprising. I knew Argentina would be high but I didn’t think we would be that low.

>Be human under capitashitlism
>Use 85% of arable land for livestock
>This livestock provides less than 15% of our calories

I'd rather global population (read: Africa's population) not grow than alter my lifestyle.

Attached: African population Explosion.png (1200x900, 92K)

>not a single 1st world country listed in that infographic

Shocking.

The USA is I think altogether the biggest consumer of meat on the planet. But you also eat among the most chicken and the most pork.

isn't this good for you? Lots of goyim will die.

>Australia, Canada, and New Zealand aren't first world
You can meme about i

Attached: okay retard.jpg (960x940, 162K)

F*rstoids are so inert they aren't even willing to change their eating habits to not fuck up the environ completely. Th*rdoids are hopeless.

All the geniuses and thinkers and creators in history, their work erased by the huge uncaring slob machine.

All of Africa combined produces less CO2 and other pollution than 100 million Americans manage to create. As long as they stay in their shitholes they don't harm anyone.

>All of Africa combined produces less CO2 and other pollution than 100 million Americans manage to create.

And that's just by sharting.

Attached: shartinmart.jpg (1398x1541, 552K)

He's a German. They're all vegan globalists.

*about us not being first world all you want, but they have every marker of being 1st world.

>There are people who don't eat beef
I feel bad for them

>There's going to be a catastrophe
>Africa's population is going to explode
Makes no sense

Eating beef as frequently and richly as Americans (north and south) do is something very new in world history. The idea might make no sense to you since you don't know any better but in Europe cows were very valuable lifestock you couldn't select the best cuts from every day.
Hence if you look at the Italian or Spanish kitchen you will find that their top cuts are pork tenderloin, and Arabs use lamb.

Same I couldn't care less. Every single graph they make about climate change has Canada change for the better

Hey, these countries produce their own meat. Well, at least the first 5 places do.

i eat meat 4 days per week

t. lives in Asia, where life's no 1 goal is basically to destroy the environment

Fuck you.

>As long as they stay in their shitholes they don't harm anyone.
That isn't happening now and it will never happen in the future. And Africa's economy is growing like crazy, the meme of them all living in mud huts with no electricity is really outdated.

Plenty of these countries including yours do so in a very unsustainable manner.
Obviously once these 3 billion Africans industrialize the world is probably doomed. Let's hope they won't.

>the latter can't possibly cause the former

Attached: I'll register you as a retard.jpg (211x244, 12K)

Are you fucking serious?
Fucking Europeans, man. Cancer.

From where does European beef come from anyway? I heard it's from Poland, but I'm not sure.

As a gastroenterologist, beef is very unhealthy and really shouldn't be consumed if you care enough. I'm sure it is not economical either, but it is very bad for your small and large intestine.

Our 'premium' cuts come from Ireland. In general most cows live in north-western Europe. But a lot of them are used for milk and then turned into ground beef rather than T-bone steaks.

t. chang

Kill yourself you fucking Asian. There's enough of you already. DIE.

Africa's ppulation is increasing because of all that aid. Once it goes away while a catastrophe occus it'll plummet

>i eat meat 4 days per week

And that's just his boyfriend's dick.

>beef is very unhealthy
Lies.
>but it is very bad for your small and large intestine.
Lies, lies, lies. Beef is the most easily digestible food we have.

If you try to take the food off my plate, I will kill you.

it's actually your mom's pussy

Bug eating must increase drastically as world population grows.
More protein, less pollution.

>Other countries telling us what to do
Fuck off

They're right tbqh, I'll still eat it though

Ireland/UK for us

>hurrr muh beef
I take it you like IPA as well?

Is there any political will to cut foreign aid to Africa? It seems like the only question is how much it goes up every year, with maintenance and decrease not even being options.

Hi Pierre

Get fucked faggots. All Irish cattle are free range and eat nothing but grass and water. go fuck yourself you euro cucks and your shitty overpopulated cities with factory farms.

I only eat meat in tacos. I hate steak.

Only literal cavemen eat meat.

This is why we should be investing more heavily in lab grown meat.

Australia, Canada and New Zealand are the last anglo first world countries

No, fuck beer. That shit is terrible for you. It's full of all the things that are bad for you.

>all Irish
Irish beef production doesn't compare to what they produce in the New World and most of them completely destroy their environment.

We will just eat the excess population.

>All Irish cattle are free range and eat nothing but grass and water.
Yeah except you know for when they actually want to make some money and start to feed them grain. Idiot.

>Th*rdoids are hopeless
Admitted that already. Do something useful for once, Sven. You're white? Disgrace to your race.

>First seal clubbing
>now beef
I will never say anything about guns to Americans ever again.

>anglo first world countries

No such thing.

Attached: uk poorest regions.png (700x887, 78K)

Yep, we lab meat needs to be developed and tested very fast.

we will all end up eating protein powder made with insects

Factory farms for cattle are non-existent in Ireland because there is so much unused grass land for grazing that it wouldn't even be worth setting them up. Even the McDonald's in Ireland use free-range beef.

As an american i strongly relate to cows

>free-range
What does this have to do with anything?
If you want your muh marble you will have to start feeding a single cow as much grain as a family of 5 consumes in a year. Gras doesn't cut it.

Attached: REBMS9-2[1].jpg (1200x945, 620K)

>As an american i strongly relate to cows

Not surprising, you're both the same size and color.

Attached: amerifat.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

This Irish free-range beef must cost 100 euros each gram.

>Cattle farming in micro-countries
>When they'll ever learn

Irish free-range beef is cheaper than Brazilian beef in Europe, but LatAm beef is seen as superior.
t. sold both

Attached: IMG_4060.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

No. I can get 2 free range 8oz steaks in Aldi for €9

>steaks in Aldi
For the love of god do never buy any steak in a supermarket.

I never eaten it, I ate Brazilian, Argentinian, Uruguayan, American and Australian beef, and found them identical.

You absolute nigger.

I've bought steaks in the butcher and the Aldi one's are so much nicer. Sorry bro.

Remove this object from the 1st world at once and send it back to Poland.

>and color
i am BLACK and BROWN and wh*Te. does this cow exist?

>found them identical
Because for the most part they are. The real difference starts to occur when you enter the niche ranges as for example marble scalings.
Pic related is a 7-8 depending on whether you asked the seller or buyer and cost €90/kg.
I doubt it.

Attached: IMG_4236.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

>telling a Southern South American not to eat beef

Attached: 8765765654435.jpg (620x369, 17K)

>i am BLACK and BROWN and wh*Te. does this cow exist?

Allow me to introduce you to a relative of yours.

Attached: americow.jpg (863x1300, 193K)

my ancestor :)

unironically nuke mcdonalds

>nuking the American embassy

You must have a death wish.

What makes you think Jews as a whole hate Non-Jews? I can think of like 5 Ultra-Orthodox Jews altogether who think that way

fuck you faggot you threaten my country again and ill personally fuck your ass

They literally get the exact same beef though. It's like I said there is no good or bad Irish beef since all of it is raised practically the exact same way.

>I can think of like 5 Ultra-Orthodox Jews altogether who think that way

Why do they hate us so?

I suggest you go watch some youtube videos about supermarket steak production.
100% free range means jack shit when you turn the meat into ground beef and then press it together again. This is how supermarkets make their steaks.

youtu.be/m0c42r3R0SM?t=77

They also tend to be the poorest and most rural group, go figure.

Can't we all just get along? Can't we just be friends forever?

But I always but striploin and you can't fake the fat strip on those.

If you are happy about your steaks you should continue to do so. I hardly ever buy expensive meat since I prefer pork. But having worked with expensive meats I would most certainly go for something I know for sure is 100% genuine.

>But you also eat among the most
Everything

Sure we can! Modern orthodox,Conservative and Reformist Jews are pretty chill

Attached: apusparde.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Attached: brandenburg gate israel.jpg (768x508, 94K)

>REEEE feminists and SJWs trying to take my manhood away by asking me to opt for other types of meat than beef!

Attached: 11312449_373735409502273_366464129_n[1].jpg (640x640, 83K)

Good night deutschland

Attached: Apu Trousers.jpg (790x837, 82K)

How about the population falls drastically instead?

>german hates bovine
No surprise here.

Attached: European Bison.jpg (2048x1152, 568K)

If we go back to the 1980s the world was already a mess and there were only 4.3 billion people.

Attached: edan_figure1[1].png (863x492, 12K)

Cringe