WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY

WHEN I WAS, A YOUNG BOY

Attached: rip.jpg (1079x415, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei-tech-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-probe-of-chinas-huawei-includes-bank-fraud-accusations-sources-idUSKBN1O528D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do canadians arrest chineses for no reason?

>no reason
Hi Chang

Fuck chinks.
-posted from my huawei phone

Attached: 1541949097312.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Attached: A9A3FD0B-1039-47AF-A9D1-CA174EFA5508.jpg (1300x866, 85K)

>needing a reason to arrest chinks
get a load of this faggot

VERY good for bitcoin

>follow law
>arrest someone who broke the law
>WTF??!!! HOW CAN U DO THIS?? SHES LITERALLY CHINESE??

she would have gotten away with it too, if she was already on the plane

>VERY good for bitcoin
hi nakamoto

No clue who she is. What happened?

Canadians arrested a Chinese phone company executive for the USA. It might be because of spying

The only "law" she supposedly broke is US law, on canadian soil.

She should of thought of the fact that America and Canada can arrest each others crimnals at request.

CFO of Huawei which is like the Chinese Apple. China is mad and the economy will go to shit

What kind of absolute shithole would allow that? There is a reason no european country accept Spain demands about extrading catalonian independentists.

me too

reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei-tech-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-probe-of-chinas-huawei-includes-bank-fraud-accusations-sources-idUSKBN1O528D

>Chinese telecoms giant Huawei Technologies Co Ltd's chief financial officer was arrested as part of a U.S. investigation into an alleged scheme to use the global banking system to evade U.S. sanctions against Iran, according to sources familiar with the situation.

>The United States has been looking into whether Huawei Technologies Ltd violated U.S. sanctions against Iran since at least 2016 and more recentlythe company's use of HSBC Holdings Plc to make illegal transactions involving Iran.

Intredasting

>In an internal memo from January that was reviewed by The New York Times, Ren Zhengfei, the company’s founder, outlined a strategy for navigating these uncertain times.The key, he wrote: Keep adapting. But do so quietly. “Sometimes, it’s better to find a safe place and wait for stormy weather to pass,” Mr. Ren wrote. Europe was one such place, Mr. Ren said. Huawei has cultivated political friendships and invested heavily in places like Britain. “Eventually, through years of effort, our goal is for Europeans to perceive Huawei as a European company,” Mr. Ren wrote.
You can thank us later. The ZTE sold out Huawei

How the fuck were they going to get a company called Huawei seem European?

Europe has quite a lot of non-euros in it now. It's easier than you think

huawei cutie for arrester by lapdog canada on the order of the Eternal Satan because they kept selling products to iran

Lol fuck u

Huawei is better than Apple

Mutts are seething and fearful

>t. Chang Chang

Reminder the US also arrested the founder and CEO of JD.com on extremely flimsy rape allegations then released him after a couple of days.m

American whore

Wait would you really rather have a iPhone than the flagship Huawei phone though

Huawei makes sexy ass phones

>Buying phones instead of reusing old ass ones.

Get a load of this zoomer.

>tfw I'm so sexist that I didn't think that the woman was the CFO, and assumed that they were 2 separate people until now

Attached: goodMood.jpg (480x640, 38K)

Yes but Huawei phones are cheaper and their battery never dies so I use them instead. ios is much better than android too.

Don't worry she's only CFO because it's her dad's company

this is just the beginning, elect me PM and I'd have ever chonger arrested and deported who landed in the last 10 years. A fire sale on their homes. Tax cuts across the board. Vast incentives for entrepeneurs. Raise taxes on 2nd + home income and on anything speculative (turnover > 100%). Vote people's party in 2019.

Sorry ""pierre"" but youll never understand the brotherhood we have with burgerbros

>stealing private property
>vast incentives for entrepreneurs
>many entrepreneurs are chinese

>"Huawei chief financial officer Sabrina Meng Wanzhou, who was arrested in Canada and is facing a US extradition request, had told employees in an internal talk on compliance that there are scenarios where the company can weigh the costs and accept the risks of not meeting the requirements of the law."

>>many entrepreneurs are chinese
>allowing chinese people to own property
uuuh LOL ??

>Spend money on Iran
>Get arrested

Shit wrong Webm

Attached: AmericanCelebration.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

MY FATHA
TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND

Really hate that Iran can't sell oil when they are no worse than Russia or Saudi-Arabia. Only difference is that Israelis are eternally butthurt towards Iran even though Israel has nukes.

There's a third way. The European Nokia.

Attached: Nokia 8 Sirocco.jpg (2560x1440, 384K)

For real tho, fuck chinks.