Spoon feed me. why is this special?

Attached: IoTeX-banner-1.jpg (993x502, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/finding-honey-in-a-bear-market-why-im-betting-big-on-iotex-the-ultimate-iot-blockchain-solution-205c5e9c5697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you buy it, it gives you money

its all I can see

For what reason? And don't come to me with testnet and stuff. I see the upcomming stuff. But there are a lot of coins that have stuff comming next month.

Does it have an All Star team? If so, why?
Is the idea so special? If so, why

IoTeX’s global team is comprised of leading cryptography research scientists, top tier engineers (Google, Facebook, Uber, Intel, Bosch), and experienced ecosystem builders. The founding team consists of:

Raullen Chai - Ph.D in Cryptography and Research Scientist at University of Waterloo. Former Head of Cryptography R&D at Uber and Security Engineer at Google. 8+ years of experience in cryptography and blockchain.
Qevan Guo - Ph.D in Machine Learning and Computer Vision at National University of Singapore. Former Engineering Manager and Research Scientist at Facebook. Investor and advisor to several startups. 20+ publications and patents.
Xinxin Fan - Ph.D in Cryptography at University of Waterloo. Senior Research Engineer at Bosch, with 14 years of research and industry experience in information security and cryptography. 40+ publications and patents.
Jing Sun - Founding partner of Sparkland Capital. Led 40+ investments in blockchain, security, and IoT. Board director on numerous companies, with extensive experience in startups, investments, and building ecosystems.

IoTeX is a long term, "technology first" project that is pushing the frontier of blockchain 3.0 with innovations in blockchain privacy, scalability, and speed. IoTeX is working on similar problems / innovations as other blockchain platforms; however, all design decisions (e.g., not sacrificing privacy for throughout) are made thoughtfully with the future in mind. The team's main innovations include:

Blockchain-in-blockchain architecture - utilization of a permissionless root chain and flexible sub-chains that enable private networks of connected device data, while also allowing for interoperability and secure cross-chain transfers of value and data
Privacy-preserving techniques - innovative and lightweight cryptography schemes, such as lightweight stealth addresses, bulletproofs, and constant size ring signatures, are utilized in sub-chains to hide sender, receiver, and transaction value, while still allowing for massive throughput
Roll-DPoS consensus mechanism - a randomized, delegated proof of stake consensus mechanism that provides lightning fast consensus and a more democratic governance model than other DPoS schemes
IoTeX will be distributing several white papers and yellow papers in the coming months to further elaborate on our innovations. Until then, you can learn more about our vision and innovations in our white paper and website.

If you ask for more I will tell you to kill yourself and DYOR, so don't ask

These two posts should be enough, when looking at the market cap, to send big green buy signals into your anal cavity

hackernoon.com/finding-honey-in-a-bear-market-why-im-betting-big-on-iotex-the-ultimate-iot-blockchain-solution-205c5e9c5697
Hiyaaa :3 here you go you silly lazy cat ;3

They also have one of the most impressive investor lists I've seen since Zilliqa. Draper Dragon, #HASHED, Neo Global Capital amongst others. Follow the smart money.

Attached: investors (1).png (5457x1536, 948K)

Thanks nigger i will look further into it but your shill looks fucking good. The only thing i am afraid ofis like all these chink projects iotc, int, bbn, hpb they just fucking dont do a thing. But if im confident after my own dd ill buy.

thanks XD

this is a different tier of chink projects to those. i'm a chink project connoisseur and I wouldn't touch those with a ten foot pole, they're noob traps.

besides, they're based in silicon valley.

godspeed.

I agree, this coin will pull some major moves and I do plan on holding it long term. Already know whales that have been buying in. Also check their telegram out, decent community as well

This was my reason to buy.

based cryptweeter.

After the binance listing, a correction was gonna happen anyway. This shitmarket didn't help the case but besides solid fundamentals, we have hadax listing, binance competition, and yellow paper coming out (there is more but kinda forgot about it). This coin will make some noise for sure

This is competing with IOTA ....... IOTA is already working with all that is relevant for this field. IOTEX is like offbrand indiand pajeet IOTA that will fail hard

You mean more features than iota and without the buggy tangle?

So tell me the 3 best chink coins so i can see if i can take you serious.

Honestly im reading it and it seems right. The tangle just reduces the usecases of iota.

Iotex, vechain and for very long term, apex as my 'hidden gem'

apex is for 2019 q1 btw, this one will take time

Or you can replace vechain by matrix AI network or elastos if you want

Ok, Vechain god tier i agree. I miss nebulas. APex fucked me over at ico so i rather die poor than invest in it. But yeah, it looked intersting. Idk about matrix, the ai thing... its just so far from working imo.

Since you seem decently smart, what do you think about fusion? It looks prettty good. It's fusion or iotex for me. But iotex has way more upside.

i agree that apex was shit with their exchange listings but look beyond it. End of this month top 7 exchange listing so I'mma invest in it for a quick flip. Chinapex , the mother company is getting listed on nasday q1 2019 along with apex having their main net out

Interesting

I like fusion, especially since I invested in ethos (they have a new partnership). But just like nebulas, their marketing is not great. They are starting to make noise though (just like matrix ai network)

i bought antshares in june 2017, vechain in sept, wtc in sept, matrix in jan, fsn in april, iotex in may.

DIE

Attached: 1528725054574.png (636x724, 56K)

imagine getting offended at telegram shilling

you know this is crypto right?

sold waltonchain I hope?

in december, yes. shitcoin

lol john bryce. We are shilling but at least we are backing it up because we do believe this project is solid and could use some exposure

i saw him in nkn telegram bragging about his "cheap" 50c buys a couple of days ago so its understandable he's got PTSD from Jow Forums shilling kek

shills with substance are different from pajeet discord pump and dumps

Am i too late for fsn?

Good stuff. This alt season will be the china hustle.

Dude is desperately edgy. He probably bought iotex after the binance listing in the hope for a quick flip

I don't think 'too late', its a good buy at the moment esp with mainnet this month, but I'm strongly considering selling my stack mainly due to the fact that the iotex team are more active with videos, conferences etc, but fsn kind of lays too low. I mean, they're only on bibox after all this time. good project though

another issue is fsn is hard for normies to comprehend, but its easy to say iotx = monero + iota

I'm right with you. You're shill campaign worked here. What is the discord? You have to persue this. Shill can't stop before 400mil.

Also last question, what do you think about hpb since that is the one I want to sell... mainnet coming up but nothing but a few rumours till now. annoying.

i don't have a discord account friend, but join iotex official telegram

hpb is cpc, bbn, int tier. sell.

buy now or stay poor pajeets.
ez 4x from here by July

Kek this.

Fusion, IoTeX and NKN are the new elite chink projects.

i just bought some thanks op

iotex gonna make me rich

I bought the dip and I feel comfy af

look at their team and you know why this isnt just another shitcoin...

>>>/d

I loaded up on IOTEX. Why? 2 things.1) Constant shills tell me they are shilling it for a reason (either to baghold or because the tech is legit), I remember VeChain was shilled on Jow Forums for ages and at the time was only 27c, took a gamble and it has paid off nicely.

This was such an obvious moon mission. I'm not surprised most of biz failed to recognize it's elite potential.

i only fail to see its potential because i fail to see why IoT devices would benefit from the blockchain

man you better all be right, bought the dip. Looks nice so far

>IOTA

IOTA can fuck off already user

sold what I had and bought NKN for tomorrows pump

will buy more iotex after that

You'll be fine. Sell at 2b market cap EOY

Capitulation....

I wouldn’t sell iotex now. EOY $1

I bought in. And I see a lot of anons did too based on my thread. Lets hope we all make it. :) Goodluck. 50000 iotx

Yeah I think it has a shitload of potential and could surprise this year probably more so than any project out there at the moment. Dare I say this is Neo to Iota's Ethereum? And has the possibility of maybe outdoing iota as well.

With this supply?
That's the only thing that keeps me from buying it. The supply is insane.

market cap isnt really 40m its more like 400 million. you wont make much holding this

This shit is nothing supply wise compared to Ada or XRP. Both went easily over $1 in Dec and Jan.

Lazy troll attempt. Distribution of the remaining supply is out there. It's gonna take a long while before we see a very large amount circualting