Seriously which projects have best foundation?

Don't try to shill ERC20 shitcoins please.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-05-27 at 22.52.04.jpg (1080x1211, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There really isn't anything else user most shit is just ICO ponzis.

Ripple XRP but brainlets will disagree

Nano, but big whales are dumping right now, so when and if it finds a floor pick some up.

Gravio, saw it shilled on here, took a chance and have been collecting rising dividends for three days. If I had got into this instead of re and link six months ago.....live and learn

How many ANS to get her to sit on my face?

Jesus who is that

there is only one crypto that keeps moving up all year, WAU Coin, but this site is niggers and dothead niggers so they are just paid shills for erc garbage

EOS is the only one with a solid foundation that is also relatively new. Problem is, all it is right now is a foundation. It doesnt even have a dapp to allow people to vote for block producers lmao

fuck off with your whore posting dumb Pajeet child

Google says Sarah Stephens

biz doesn't deserve this user. shhhhh

Attached: C1PAok5XAAIE18J.jpg (799x1133, 135K)

At this point look for projects which have an actual product or are actually developing one. Either tokens/coin that utilize blockchain to increase the efficiency of existing services (supply chain logistics like VEN or payment processing like OMG) or offer a foundation for blockchain tech development (dapp tech like ETH or EOS or general crypto/wallet infrastructure like KMD or XSN) - if you want to invest in a currency BTC really is the only sensible choice unless you're one of those people that actually see NANO adoption happening (it won't)

Attached: obviouspizza.jpg (500x745, 25K)

most erc20s are just placeholders before mainnet anyway, nigger.

Binance Digix and Iconomi for steady revenue based growth. 20% of portfolio in these.
0x and MKR for On-chain enterprise. 30% of portfolio in these.
35% of portfolio in BTC and ETH.
15% of portfolio in whatever else you want. You choose proportion of each bundle.

same. i bought gio 3 days ago. i have another secret coin that's 10x better in its return from staking that GIO though.

Attached: 1526174229959.jpg (229x385, 24K)

XRP
Ethereum
Exchange coins
Bitcoin
XLM
Monero
Holo

bought and hold 40k of this mystery coin. that amounts to 0.42btc. Every 2 days, I stake around 1000 new coins, and routinely send them to be sold at whatever the price is the second they get to the exchange.

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (755x345, 63K)

What coin fren?

It's called shard, but I have no idea how it works or whether its a scam, just that staking rewards are great and I guess they're working on their own dex. idk fren, but i've made my original investment back, and now reaping the stake rewards

Ravencoin

TAU

Emotiq

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 12.12.17 AM.png (637x471, 87K)

Apollo all in one currency, aiming to be the most future rich cryptocurrency.
Www.apollocurrency.com im all in on this one

HEXX, ZeroCoin anonymity, cpu mining algo, masternodes, low supply, low inflation, forking BTC in 2 months

Let me present you: RequestCoin.

>is decentral?
YES is! Absolute decentral with masternodes and high roi. The the moon!
Where is buy?
Only on your dear sirs.

Attached: 1508188183605.png (1346x806, 1.81M)

Shard or sharder?

OY VEY MOM WHADDAYA DOIN POSTIN PIKCHAS OF YASELF

Attached: 1528654087118.jpg (800x778, 132K)

Why! How can you wear the panties under the stockings holder. You can’t get rid of them without removing the holders. You need to move the panties aside during a good dicking, and they are always in the way. Would slap my girl if she would do that shit.

Triggered.

Based.

I know this feel too.

y...yeah me t..t..too, haha

Attached: 2b7.jpg (312x342, 32K)

Relex, I shit you not. It's still an ERC20 but it doesn't matter with what they want to achieve

NEO

It looks much better under the holder. You are both autistic and will never schtump a girl that looks like that with your tiny gentile Vienna weiners.

I, on the other hand, will be smashing mad vagene with my giant kosher beef salami.

Attached: 346_sarah_silvermanlarge_image-1.jpg (376x490, 29K)

nano

Attached: 1504384977182.jpg (655x527, 36K)

BIX, check the graph during the btc dip. My sat value is still increasing b/c I’m all in.

Attached: ark.png (200x200, 6K)

>It looks much better under the holder.
Sure it does, but function is more important than form, and in this case it's actually poor fucking form too.

No respect. Blocked.

>Would slap my girl if she would do that shit.
>Based. I know this feel too.
>complains about 'No respect.'

You know, other people can see what I was talking about with the autism, right? Even if you can't. Probably because you block out most of what's happening in society too?

Attached: Sarah-Silverman-I-Smile-Back-LA-Premiere.jpg (682x1024, 69K)

How much dividends u get?

APEX

Unironically DBC.

shard

Dude, girls love a little slapping from time to time. This is not about respect, this is 10x brain layers deeper. You don’t have to act like a supreme gentleman in bed.

this

I'm sure a girl would love a slap because she wore her lingerie in a way that wasn't to your liking.

Why did I ever doubt you in the first place?

Attached: oy vey.jpg (364x546, 44K)

Stay the hell away from my coke with that snoz.

Yep
I prefer meth
Thx bucko

Also I absolutely hate these fuckin threads . Proof we are all throwing darts blond folded.

STOP SHILLING 40 DIFFERENT COINS AT ONCE. WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS THREAD , HOW DO YOU PICK ONE. DOES ONE OF THESE PAJEETS SOUND MORE HONEST? THEY ARE ALL TRYONG TO SWLL THEIR BAGS , PPLUS FUNDAMENTALS DOES NOT EQUAL PERFORMANCE BRAINLETS

So done with this market. Where is my fucking bitcoin bounce so i can exit before it goes lower

NTRN

peepcoin

IOTA.. because it's the only one that would he good for mass adoption for all transactions

C O L X
O
L
X

Stellar and Ripple are the future, no troll

Attached: 48F446CA-8D51-4718-921B-DC4A5A64EB16.jpg (600x600, 282K)

XLM outside of BTC/ETH, no contest

>he doesn't rough up his woman
Clearly you have no understanding of traditions, otherwise you'd know how a garter-belt and stockings worked.
Seriously, imagine needing to use the restroom in them. It also involves function.

The best is a bit too much. But Nebulas imo really has the right idea in mind. They are steadily climbing the ranks without any hype. They deliver, have one of the biggest ecosystems in crypto only 1 month after mainnet. It's insane more than 250 dapps. They reward developpers and people contributing to the community with there proof of devotion. Instead of pos, which only rewards the rich.

Having the biggest ecosystem is more important than scaling and nebulas knows that. Handle the scaling, when it is an issue. Projects just focussed on scaling are all talking big shit, but nobody needs it yet? Crypto needs adoption and our saviour hitters xu knows it.

Also, don't read my shill post read the 10 page non techinical whitepaper. You fall in love after it.

Reading through the other comments and seeing nobody makes valid arguments make me want to buy more nas.

b0x. They're having ICO after they've launched a working product to mainnet. It's going to be huge. Bigger than 0x. They're getting integrated into every 0x relay. There's rumors COINBASE is integrating them. Everyone will be using them because they can turn your crypto wallet (ledger, metamask, etc) into an interest bearing account. Team is tiny but amazing, but honestly who tf cares because they're launching a product before doing the ICO.

watching that dump by 10s of thousands by the day is clockwork

I think BCH and ETH are the only two that will survive to be frank. The rest will be down 90% this month in 2 years.

Attached: ruffy.jpg (960x540, 37K)

Ark v2 (public testnet) is coming out in two days so well know which coin is king then. Its already the best dpos and thus most decentralized coin.

Slap my bitch occasionaly. Its what dominant chads do.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

yup
IOTA and XLM/XRP
sorry frends but its true

>circulating supply
>total supply
>the future

ARK is the strongest imho. If you like DPOS
then you'll understand that the 51 delegates are basically an incubator of developers/disciples.

They can't really allow the projects future development on the roadmap go to waste.

From an ICO standpoint once D2 comes out you'll be able to work with all of the other coins / same goes with ACES.

I really like the FACTOM and ZENCASH team but not sure if that's what OP is looking for as I don't see many ICOs spinning off from them.

( other options would be NEM - which has a business development team that works with merchants and CARDANO which reminds me most of a Microsoft/Apple type of environment )

R E P U B L I C Protocol