Is 24 years old too late to change careers? I fucking hate my job

Is 24 years old too late to change careers? I fucking hate my job.

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

Yeah if you haven't made it by 22 you're (rightfully) untouchable by employers

Yes but it's not to late to become a neet

I pity those idiots who cannot get NEETbux and slave away themselves for pretty much free.

Lets say I go back to college for another graduation, would anyone employ a 29 year old (age I would finish) guy that just got his degree?

bump

I mean, if you prove that you really know what you're doing... Why not? Also, two degrees sounds more apealing than younger age to me.

Dont fall for memes, my family owns two large businesses thst employ over 18000 people, I used to work in HR when I eas in college (joke job) and they hired many people in their 30s if they had qualis, dont worry zilbro

>they hired many people in their 30s if they had qualis

By qualis you mean years of experience or just a degree?

Of course not, just depends on how much effort you're willing to put into developing new skills and filling out job applications properly in your free time

What are you doing and what do you want to do?

Jesus Christ man, I certainly hope that isn't too late because I'm 38 and existentially miserable with my shitty career.

>38

you're basically dead, why would you bother trying to change now

your deplasticized old mind probably isnt capable of it any longer tbqh

No not at all. It's actually young.

>would anyone employ a 29 year old (age I would finish) guy that just got his degree?
NEETs on here will say no.
Anyone in the real world will say obviously yes.

I'm a production engineer, want to get into finances. It was my dream career at high school but my parents coerced me into getting into "engineering, law or medicine"

finance is incredibly boring, while also being highly competitive. why would you want to do that?

>but my parents coerced me into getting into "engineering, law or medicine"
Sounds like your parents were looking out for your best interest.

I have always been interested on banking and investments, I even invested money on public titles when I was 10. Warren Buffet was my childhood hero.
My dream job is managing trust funds and living the wall-street dream.

follow your dreams.

No
Employers love late 20 and early 30 year olds because they see them as more mature.

What do you mean "too late"? It gives you a lot money? If not, change it or you will ruin your life.