If you could give your past self one piece of (non-specific) advice

Let's say a timehole opens up and you get the chance to tell your self 5 years ago one, without suggesting a specific buy/sell/trade only ONE piece of advice about investing what would it be?
Remember you can't mention a specific financial instrument or coin, you can't say
"buy X" or "don't marry Louise" you can only offer general advice or ways of assessing and thinking about investments. What would you tell yourself?

Attached: Portrait by The-Maksimov.jpg (1365x2048, 500K)

college is a meme

Fuck your classmates. In highschool i literally passed on a handful of bitches who straight up just wanted to fuck. Because i had beautiful girlfriend and fell for the love and social status meme. Thats all.

Sell in Jan

fair enough

No investment advice?

No, you're missing the point - you can't suggest timing or specific trades. You have to teach yourself broad skills.

Attached: 0-0IwQdYLpZwQfcJqzEEVnh4K30XeXbPtIFpuuhgjVk.jpg (480x720, 54K)

Nope i deserve to be poor because of it. 31 now thinking back at these 16 year old peaches. I can't think of it in too much detail or i off myself with morphine.

"Satoshi was right"

buy high
sell low

"It's your mother you're trying to fuck"

about everything?
also checked

I see you've been on Jow Forums for a while

How is that investment advice? I think you've confused this with a Sigmund Freud thread fren. And checked... I guess

Attached: LizStare.jpg (750x741, 139K)

>if you could give your past self one piece of (non-specific) advice

don't marry her
have the kid but don't marry her

>her
>the kid
I said you can't be specific user, you can't imply a trajectory in your life. You have to abstract it into a lesson about having children and marriage and what circumstances it's permissible.

This. In fact I would say “invest all your college money. Trust your gut” because when I started college I was buying vey small amounts of Netflix, bitcoin, and gxy. They all mooned. I just couldn’t keep investing cause of college. Which is just finished and I started in 2013.

"fucking wait to get your money back and look for another online store to buy those five 7950s you ordered - dont throw in the towel yet because of this motherfucking stupid bullshit online store mate"

if this shitty online shop wouldnt have fucked up my order i would have bought 5 7950s for litecoin mining in 2013. they somehow didnt know about my order didnt know where my money was (1.1k eur at the time) and it took almost a month to get my money back. i then forgot about crypto because in that time mining prof. went down and i thought "fuck it at least ive my money back"

rip.

Either:

>>"You can teach yourself how to code and switch careers."
or
>>"You can start a business. You need to do this."

how is that not investment advice?

"For fuck sake stop wanking"

>broad skills
>in riding a bubble
there are none, other than "buy early"

YOUR NOT TO FUCKING LATE TO INVEST IN BITCOIN YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

That kid ain't yours; bounce.

That's got to be frustrating

Could you abstract this to a lesson or a axiom?

Both good

Investment is about using resources to generate more than you put in. I have no idea what a revelation about a Oedipus complex has to do with that other than maybe the preposterously small possibility that you could better spend resources looking for someone like your mother or something?

Fair enough

Well then, how can you identify that something will be a bubble so you know you're even in a 'early' stage rather than a flat line?

Why not?

PEOPLE - LET'S ASSUME FOR THE POINT OF THIS EXERCISE THAT THE TIMELINE WILL BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT SO EXACT MOON MISSIONS AND TRADES MAY NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE

How can a man tell?

Attached: UvWaR7yTVIc.jpg (960x862, 204K)

>>>>>>>
***CLARIFICATION***
>this timehole means that the whole world will be slightly different, you may not meet your gf/ex wife. Bitcoin might be replaced by a mandalla like - 'Cryptocoin' or 'Bitmoney' that is essentially the same - like in a movie where they want to make a reference to a real trademark without getting sued.
>>>>>>>

Attached: 1028full-autumn-reeser.jpg (1028x1492, 194K)