/balt/

Friday thread. Report in.

Attached: balt thread.jpg (793x946, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtZuh3m2LB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for king of Lithuania and all the slavs

Attached: king of lithuania.jpg (688x459, 40K)

doing a sad, lads

why you sad, lad?

Attached: running litva.png (400x400, 4K)

lately i've been reminiscing a lot, those happy days are long gone

>its friday
>im alone again
>dont even have enough money to buy some booze to ease the pain then pass out and go to sleep

wat do

more happy days will come hopefully

Attached: sad eesti bydlo.jpg (1106x830, 875K)

Attached: 1522564825399.jpg (600x341, 13K)

You niggas getting fit for ww3?

Attached: Vörg2.gif (728x408, 1.67M)

get a cheap/free hobby?
time to kick butt

Attached: spurdo moonrunes.png (1000x1000, 76K)

>Witness my power!
>Zabin'u! ! !

Attached: 1534137459447.gif (250x194, 41K)

gonna do a drink lads

Attached: IMG_20181207_173927-01.jpg (1496x2000, 525K)

did you buy this in POLSKA KURWA? never seen it here

Yes, it's about 8€ a bottle.

damn that's cheap

*two bottles
I got two bottles for 8€.

>95%
Do you mix it with something?

Attached: 123t12ue52sig564ai5dys.jpg (282x215, 12K)

It's difficult to breathe if you drink it straight. I'm going to crush some ice and add lemon juice, then pour Schweppes over it.

So you are just gonna drink by yourself? That doesn't seem fun

I just came here to post a smug anime

Attached: 1542119577372.png (637x717, 419K)

I have you :^)
Really, the other optioni is going out to see some short film about a guys bike trip to Morocco, and then getting wasted with a bunch of people I barely know. I'd rather just have some me time.

Heh well okay I also like being alone

>someone is already shooting fireworks outside

Attached: 1503266938582.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Thread's a bit slow to take off today.

Attached: IMG_20181207_180535-01.jpg (1496x2000, 550K)

is that honey?

what's that?

No, it's mayonaise. Of course it's honey, what else would it be?

is everyone from Vilnius here?

lard

peepee juice, idk
no

No. We don't speak russian or polish here

>peepee juice, idk
>solid
I think you need to see a urologist, my dude.

so basically youre peasants. I wonder how did you muster those few brain cells you have to get here

Attached: 1470537263149.jpg (249x300, 16K)

I am from Vilnius.

If you kept a jar of it, I'd assume it would solidify

>t. multiculti hipster

I just googled "a jar full of cum", but I don't think I can post any of the results. Suffice it to say, you're probably right.

It does not matter that Lithuania was conquered and oppressed by Russians and Germans for hundreds of years. You are Europeans. You have white privilege. For this, you must repent.

I am an active feminist/social justice activist in the United States. The U.S. is one of the most racist, misogynistic, bigoted, and intolerant places in the world. Today, we must atone for our history of imperialism, racism, sexism, colonialism, and oppression. Thankfully, the time of whites in America is ending. Within a few decades, minorities will outnumber the white population, and our country will be led by strong people of color, especially strong empowered women.

What does this have to do with Lithuania? Lithuania must also become a diverse, tolerant, multicultural country. All of Europe, even small Baltic nations, must be transformed into a rainbow of ethnicities, religions, cultures, and languages. Diversity is our strength, and multiculturalism is progress. Lithuania must do everything it can to promote these values. This means drastically increasing and promoting immigration from Africa and the Middle East, installing professional quotas for people of color and women.

Lithuanians must do everything they can to check their white privilege. Wanting to preserve Lithuanian identity and culture is nothing less than racism. Everyone in the West is guilty of oppression against people of color.

In conclusion, Lithuania WILL become multicultural whether you wish it to be or not. There is nothing you can do to stop this. American social justice is coming to Europe, and rapidly spreading. Look at the UK. Look at Sweden. These are your multicultural futures. I only ask that you accept your white guilt/privilege and make this ethnic transition easier. Nationalism must never again be allowed to rise in Europe, especially in Lithuania. We must never forget the 18 million Jews who perished in the holocaust because of white nationalistic racism.

Attached: 14556701_1328891840456341_6751756786043443579_o.jpg (2048x1280, 371K)

Attached: 1428144143948.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Who is also here haven't been outside for the last 7 days?

sent ;)

made me thinkgen

Attached: 6759679087.jpg (1006x1152, 214K)

PУCCКИE ECTЬ? ))))

ecть бля)))))

Attached: 1454660833811.jpg (600x450, 25K)

ЗAEБИCЬ )))) КAК ДEЛA БPATAH? )))

CУКA БЛЯ БУХAЮ C ПAЦAHAMИ))))) ЗAEБAЛA ЛИTBA HATO ГABHO HAХУЙ))))))

ITT

Attached: 1428930295661.jpg (807x605, 54K)

Just came back from a Strauss orchestra.
It was pretty good.

йцй oвиcy дв тмpйхъ тaтpeйтpи хyй cacи пидop cим yнo втcьф oвгa aмииттyи йи aимa тcю йшoaкaим

Attached: 85479.jpg (500x500, 29K)

The call that saved /balt/

it'd better

finally the hangover starts wearing off
christ
never drinking again (might drink some more tomorrow)

Attached: nalle3.jpg (1136x809, 98K)

eating a ramen, lads
it's very spicy

пидop)))))

nice lad
I just finished eating some spicy tomato flavour noodles, it was good

neat, where was it?

I want to drink but I don't like everyone calling me an alcoholic

Attached: 1495832334050.jpg (600x238, 18K)

no one really gives a fuck about you user

VDU.

t-thanks

Attached: 1488310657202.png (657x527, 29K)

Pour yourself a drink, you sad cunt, I care about you.

Why so many people care about reviving Old-Prussian, but not Livonian?

I care

Attached: 1544204916674.png (220x220, 83K)

where are all latvians and estonians at?

they're already invaded by the russian army

good, keep it that way. Cunts should know their place

Good evening, chaps.

Good evening, lad. How's it going?

It's going quite alright, chap. Thanks for asking. How are you today, chap?

Doing pretty alright. Might go to the city tomorrow and buy some beer or something.

Let me give you all an important life lesson anons - never EVER take breathing for granted. Otherwise you will end up like me here... sitting with my runny nose and suffering terribly
Do you have a perfectly ok nose right now? Take a deep breath. Enjoy it. A day will come when it will be all taken away from you

Sounds like a good plan, chap.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

tell us what happened lad

Telephone stove again?

Literally my soul
Please not again

What seems to be the trouble
Are we feeling out of sorts
Do you think they're gone forever
Can you show me where it hurts
I think I know what's wrong
A lot people get this way
Take two of these four times a day
I'll drop in when I pass this way again
There is no pain, you are receding

:DDD

Attached: baltic extremists.png (500x598, 299K)

Attached: 1421697129036.png (307x462, 11K)

>he doesn't know about the telephone stove
lmao newfag

A Baltic immigrant son reporting in.

get educated, newb

Attached: telephone stove.png (1030x1643, 747K)

Why would anyone go to Mexico of all places?

Ebin

based
Is life there as dangerous as /gif/ would have me believe?
youtube.com/watch?v=rtZuh3m2LB0

>2015 was 2015 years ago

fuuuuck me

>tfw

I don't know, ask all of my grandpas.
Where I live is actually pretty nice, I actually live a really comfortable life. The shit with security is all a hoax, Mexico is safe, there's obviously violence like every other country, but I have never experienced a crime in my life first-handed.

tequila

Attached: adamkus.jpg (648x600, 98K)

I'm gonna go shit lads.

bring him back

Attached: 1480353573992.jpg (1400x1300, 197K)

have a good poop
do you live on the coast? enlighten us about your city

At the time when he was in government I was completely oblivious to politics. Can you tell me what's so special about his presidency?

It was p chill.

Can we shill Lithuanian government to build nuclear bombs? It seems like the only option for us if we don't want to be doormat of Europe.

What?

we should just join Poland, future super power

no pls

Strange way to spell France.

Attached: 1520636137798.png (1224x1730, 1.32M)