Crypto Black Pill Thread

> Bitcoin’s growth from $0 to $20000 was enabled by the global economic bullrun during this same period (2009 – 2018). The first grand cycle is now complete and the upcoming global economic recession will send Bitcoin back below $1000 at least, after which the next cycle will begin.
> All crypto other than Bitcoin and Monero are worthless. At least Bitcoin can be used as a store of value and Monero as a private currency. All Ethereum is used for is raising money for scam ICO’s, ponzi schemes, cryptokitties and other worthless dapps no one uses. Other alts are purely speculative ERC-20 shitcoins used for pump and dumps with mainnet/partnership announcements in order to make more satoshis.
> The concept of ‘’altcoins’’ is fundamentally flawed. You cant force someone to buy your shitty ERC-20 token off an exchange just so that they can use your platform. Imagine having 1000+ of these different tokens for different ‘usecases’. Just like we don’t use Amazon dollars when using Amazon.
> Today, we’re still in full blown delusion phase confirmed by the fact that obvious scams like XRP/EOS/TRX/Tether are in the top 20. A massive shitcoin purge where 99% of alts go to 0 needs to happen before the market can truly start its next grand cycle.

Post yours anons.

Attached: bl.png (265x190, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/our-biggest-economic-social-political-issue-two-economies-ray-dalio?trk=portfolio_article-card_title
betootaadvocate.com/headlines/now-is-a-pretty-good-time-to-buy-says-crypto-investor-living-back-at-home-with-parents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Binance is preparing its exit scam with insider pump and dumps by listing coins like bytecoin/quarkchain

>bitcoin and monero
monero is only temporary, until real privacy is included in ethereum/bitcoin, or a better provable privacy method shows up.

for using crypto you should be using monero, but investing in it long term is an obvious mistake

>XRP
>scam
>included in your shitcoin purge utopia
how dare you

Attached: king alt.jpg (275x183, 19K)

>bitcoin is worthless
>all currency is worthless
>actual valuable wealth has use and isn't paper / digital tokens
>the whole world is being robbed by the federal reserve
>bitcoin can go back to $20000 easily, still only value coming from the money game
>all currency is representative of real wealth someone else has
>almost no one cares or even understands the concept

Link will probably only peak at $400 a token. $1000 is just a bit far fetched.

>blackpill
All you wrote was the bear narrative eternal orgasm pill

You forgot about XLM op

I'll take it.

> All rock other than BitRock and Rocko are worthless.

Attached: 1521322665641.png (645x729, 105K)

Quality blackpill

Becoming a millionaire will not cure your autism. You will remain as lonely and girlfriendless.

>going to under $1000
>store of value
All of it is a ponzi

The ideal cryptocurrency would be monero + tether hybrid tied to the value of the dollar or gold for the "digital gold" retards.

Terrible idea

Why? I already know what you're going to say.
>tether helps money stay in crypto during crashes and it's not a scam
>no pls don't make version of tether with addition features because it can't be trusted
>crypto is supposed to be deflationary even though some of them have infinite supply

Attached: 1518024946703.jpg (1000x989, 218K)

>store of value
>Down from 20k to 6k
>whales own most of the coin
>Subject to huge drops and rises based on nothing

Attached: whaaat.png (300x256, 88K)

Tether claims to be tied to the value of the dollar you daft old bollocks. Tether is a scam and so is your idea SCAM SCAM SCAM

>first monetary system to challenge the federal reserve in 100+ years,
>reality changing before our eyes
>still people dont know or care because brainwash

>almost no one cares or even understands the concept
this is the hardest one to swallow but deep down i know its the truth

>Dollar is a scam
>distribution controlled by the (((bankers)))
>Bitcoin is a scam
>distribution controlled by the (((chinks)))
oh wow it's almost like any financial system is a scam, grow up retard

Attached: 1514913300644.jpg (1024x1280, 711K)

I just dont want to work.

after 2 lines it's clear that you are a fucking brainlet, enjoy staying poor looser.

>literally anyone can enter the market and begin mining
>controlled by chinks because Bitmain is the only mining hardware you've heard of

>it has all been done before.
>nothing is new about shitcoins

>lydian electrum coin
>Development of the banknote began during the Tang Dynasty
>Romans had promissory notes
>muricans had Wildcat banknotes
>Intelligent banknote neutralization system
>shitcoin

Attached: raiston.png (770x232, 23K)

is this why nano was called Raiblocks ?

>99.99% of the people do not understand what's actually going on with bitcoin

this whole thread is bluepilled as fuck
i don't even feel like dropping some real crypto blackpills because you mongs are so far from enlightenment you'd take offense to the truth

I like you

How do people as dumb as you manage to even find this place?

Attached: brainlet3.png (680x1046, 181K)

Friendly reminder that posting your doom and gloom commie fantasy is not a "black pill"

Adjusted:

>as long as humans can fap/stuff their face they don't care
>(((they))) realised a long time ago you don't need armies and weapons to oppress people
>just satisfy their dopamine receptors and they'll give you their freedom enthusiastically

This.
Want the real blackpill?
In five to ten years we're gonna have level 5 automated vehicles, and most likely automated drones on the streets and in homes. Vast majority of businesses in the new economy will be connected by smart contracts. People hodling ETH, NEO and LINK right now will be multimillionaires in five to ten years. You will feel as if you had found a cheatcode to life.

bitcoin sucks and is dying

>thinking any of these three coins will be relevant in 5 years
>thinking a billion dollar company will ever release something as complicated as drone software on an immutable blockchain

Attached: brainlethelmet.jpg (213x237, 9K)

Please, share some of your wisdom. Don't be afraid to put us in our place, user. You may help people

Attached: 44548.png (271x186, 7K)

The interaction with customers will be on the blockchain you imbecile. Drone software will still be in CPP.

In the future you'll pay 20 gwei for a taxi ride, and right after you leave, a camera will activate to take pictures of the seats, run ML and detect your barf on it and will withdraw additional 5 gwei from your account as a cleaning fee.

actually BITCOINS BULLRUN WAS A PRODUCT OF A HUNGE NUMBER OF MAJOR RANSOMWARE ATTACKS ON MASSIVE BUSINESSES

>The interaction with customers will be on the blockchain you imbecile
And why would they use an immutable slow as fuck blockchain for that?

Q4 baby

someone blackpill me plz. this is just a bunch of declarations. i could see myself believing it if someone could offer a good explanation for how the federal reserve robs the whole world. how is currency representative of real wealth someone else has? what does this mean about the currency i currently own?

>the best way to destroy a coin is to mine it and then sell it as soon as you mine it.

zilliqa is going to replace ethereum by early-mid 2019. it'll be the only choice for institutional investors as for now, they can't go with eth at it's corrent state and other options are centralized non secure and not scalable garbage.

unless eth suprise us all with sharding implementation by early 2019, which is unlikely but who knows.

some smug asshole i know spent over 100k paying a dev to build a dapp for ethereum

it didnt make any money

im pleased

I became more alone but less lonely. I can't trust new people beause I think they want my money, and I don't want them around because I think thy want my money.

Anyone who wasn't around when you were poor is not your friend when you're rich.

>tfw I have no friends now and will have no friends when I'm rich
How do people even know you're rich? I'd just live modestly and not tell anyone. Spend my money on land and stuff.

I thought Rich Hall was just bullshitting when he said that on QI!
Seriously though, how are those stones any different from owning futures or options?
>"yes I can buy x amount of oil, I don't have the oil barrels with me, but I can sell you the right to buy it"

Wow is use guys lyke geniooosus?

I think it's some 'means of production' stuff. Don't listen to him, when you start talking about who 'really' owns capital you get into some hocus pocus metaphysical bullshit that doesn't actually help you generate wealth or independent freedom but ironically enough become bound by the shackles of academic dogma.

What I assume he's getting at is that the money you hold is a token of someone else's productivity - and supposedly since all productivity is indirectly owned by the top 10% of the population (Pareto's Principle). the money in your pocket is in effect acting as a future's contract on their capacity to create future services and goods or something. When it's not. You can still buy a coffee at the fucking cafe with your 4 dollars - you get the cup, the roasted beans which have been scammed off of some poor farmers over in Guyana, sent on ships, processed in giant factories in that cardboard cup. The barista might even make small-talk with you because it's 'customer service'. None of that shit is representative of 'real wealth' someone else has - the coffee is in your fucking hand, the transaction is complete. You can drink it, you owe nobody anything.

Nice

People figure out you have money when you don't work yet can do whatever you want.

I suppose you can go work at mcdonalds to hide your wealth but whats the point of being wealthy if you cant sit around and do whatever you want all day

I'd just tell people I make money renting out a condo or some bullshit passive income excuse

Landlords are rich compared to 99% of people. You might not consider yourself rich but 99% would/do once you're a landlord.

Now you have to try and avoid gold diggers and people who will lean on you for subsidsed rent, free rent, reverse mortgage loans, loans from rent revenue. Enjoy!

I was 20 years old when I made my first 50k and within a week one of my best friends I'd known for about 5 years asked me for all of it as a loan so he could invest in some company. He got madly offended when I refused.

I enjoy watching him jump from meme career to meme career trying to find some goldmine when he lacks the intellectual capacity to have a competitive advantage in anything.

finger poppin' assholes.

Attached: notpajeet.jpg (580x434, 25K)

that crypto randy marsh retard?

So....DGX? Using a custom ring sig contract?

You think I forgot about that don't you? I hate you!

Efficient markets that's why
The user thinking is on point even though implementations might be different. Efficient markets need smart contracts

What about owning tokens that let you own a share in an exchange or company?

Attached: 1526500054792.png (485x443, 22K)

What's your point? Muh barter system? Jesus

weak fud

MY LINKY STAYS STINKY 1000 EOY

did you teacher gave you an assignment to read huxley during your summer break?

this.
people noticed, that this shit really works. you can send hackers value over internet, its quite easy, its difficult to track, etc. this actual real world use case proved to people viability of magic internet meme money.

Red Pill: 0xBTC will bring down many financial institutions and the ICO ponzi down from its pedestal and the second ERA of crypto will be given with great gains PoW will be the main form of distribution and real projects will make revenue through distributed wealth.

Thanks for the reply. I've never encountered pareto's before, it's really interesting. It's kinda obvious actually, if you draw multiple times from a gaussian distribution, the large outliers will make up a large portion of the total sum.
As for the token of productivity, I agree. If a currency is widely acknowledged, earnings from my productivity can be exchanged for another person's productivity. New people are constantly being born without any illuminati leverage against them. If anything it's my leverage against them because it's my money being used to pay for my needs. I guess money is power, and even if the super-rich have more power it doesn't directly diminish my power. Darn i was hoping for something to tear me away from this grind and into the arms of revolution.

boomer pill

Attached: housing prices.png (1160x3292, 616K)

Imagine the joy of going to work every day knowing that you are free to leave with no repercussion on your lifestyle. A mcjob would feel like hanging out without the need for a wage, you just have to keep a bit of work ethic to not disrespect the coworkers(that'd be rude).

>Darn i was hoping for something to tear me away from this grind and into the arms of revolution.
You... you might want to reflect on that desire user. You can get pulled into a lot of stupid decisions or even cults because of that wish.

> the large outliers will make up a large portion of the total sum.
Yes, also there's a very controversial book by Thomas Piketty that says that overtime, provided there aren't any cataclysmic events like WWII, "wealth" accumulates faster than overall economic growth (i.e. over time elites get richer faster than the rest of society)
See a related phenomena here:
linkedin.com/pulse/our-biggest-economic-social-political-issue-two-economies-ray-dalio?trk=portfolio_article-card_title
Hence you get that outlier effect you talk about. Other related phenomena are the Mathew Effect (lazy attribution in academia causes the more 'famous' authors of a paper or a topic to get more citations for having more citations) and Zipf's Law (most common words in any given text are like double the next most common) Zipf's law apparently applies to cities which is very important in the context of Pareto's Principle and wealth accumulation - since wealth accumulates more the bigger a city is. You can also see this in the 'networking effect' in social media platforms.

> If a currency is widely acknowledged, earnings from my productivity can be exchanged for another person's productivity.
Yes, or someone could stuff that money under their mattress and die before spending it. I think it was the Austrian School that said all 'value' is subjective thereby said there can be no universal rules of economics and that every period of history is unique.

> I guess money is power
Money can be power. But so can fame. then there's the old saying 'knowledge is power'. Where you live, what language you speak how attractive you are can all attenuate or multiple your influence. In addition to financial capital you have Social Capital, Sexual Capital

betootaadvocate.com/headlines/now-is-a-pretty-good-time-to-buy-says-crypto-investor-living-back-at-home-with-parents/

BTC cannot fork, there will be no privacy.

Monero is not the best privacy coin.

Nice store of value if it goes to 1k.. >.>'' it unironically makes it the WORST crypto if that's your USP

Money actually follows power because money is fungible. think of all of Vladimir Putin's billionaire cronies, 30 years ago they were the Communist equivalent of middle-class shmoes. Washing machines were considered luxuries.

Then there's Clay Christensen's theories on growth, the "4 types of innovation" which may be responsible for the Picketty theory (Potential innovation, Sustaining innovation, Disruptive innovations, Efficiency Innovations) - I think he says that our shareholder culture that values short-term gains (and i think probably corporate groupthink too - pluralistic ignorance, indoctrination etc. etc.) causes executives to put profits only into short term growth rather than the other three; counter examples that prove the rule was when IBM created a internal organization to build a personal computer that was separate from the rest of IBM - well we got the PC and it changed the world. Instagram is an acquisition which has a separate management structure from Facebook and infrastructure and is growing faster than it's parent company. Steve Jobs apparently took these theories to heart which is why he did things like removing floppy disk drives from computers and releasing 'disruptive' products like the iPod and iPhone.
What basically is happening is shareholders, who are usually the top 40% or more want fast returns on their money - otherwise why invest it at all? So to appease them executives of companies try to show quarter on quarter growth. That means they have to find 'efficient' innovations like speeding up production lines, laying off workers, minor tweaks of processes that provide instant gains but don't change the fundamentals underneath.
Interestingly when you go for too long without the other three innovations you get sideblinded like the Taxi Industry was by Uber. or telephone directories by Google. or Blackberry and Nokia by Apple and Samsung... at which point the rich people just sell their shares and put them in the new ones.