How does it feel to speak my language on a daily basis but no one in my country knows your language?

How does it feel to speak my language on a daily basis but no one in my country knows your language?

Attached: index.jpg (294x171, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ah6UOxlTFOI
youtube.com/watch?v=LOmaJ8_UAlc
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmRv41YFto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mah language

Attached: 1535460676341.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>no one in my country knows your language?
People from other countries go live there and teach their children their native language

I'm very happy to speak the language of brits, love them

Well, that's just un-American.

>my language

I don't know "your language".

I was taught British English at school, and I speak it.

Not Unitedstatian.

The fuck would they want to know Portuguese for? You cant survive in the US knowing Portuguese only

British english is now a dialect of regular English

Good i guess?

Attached: some-flag-laying-on-the-ground-68074993.jpg (329x470, 106K)

British English IS the regular English. It's taught internationally at schools. Much like European Spanish, or European Portuguese.

I'm sad to say that, but your dialect, is spoken only by you and the Philippines you've colonised. Even Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong speaks British English.

Nevertheless, Portuguese speaking immigrants will use that language and teach it to their kids.

>one in my country knows your language?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not sure about it.
Lauren Southern does not speak like British people do.
In my personal opinion.

But it happens. For example, she is actually british but Kaya scodelario's mom is BR and she taught her Portuguese. She gave interviews here in Portuguese
youtube.com/watch?v=ah6UOxlTFOI

Attached: kaya-scodelario-2.jpg (640x415, 90K)

Oh I remembered an example of an American that speaks Portuguese because her dad is BR
speaking Portuguese: youtube.com/watch?v=LOmaJ8_UAlc

speaking english: youtube.com/watch?v=JxmRv41YFto

Attached: mackenzie-dern-2.jpg (1080x690, 266K)

But I like how her accents sounds. Very understanble.

>Even Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong speaks British English.
Nah, each of these countries speaks their own dialect.

>no one in my country knows your language?
Makes me feel quite superior.

Wrong
t. Know a “Portuguese” girl who doesn’t speak any, but talks about how non-white she is

>Implying there is anything but one English langauge
Oh my days, a few tiny spelling errors and an accent make up a new language. Haha, oh my days bruv, peng peng peng. No, the truth of it all is yanks made that up to feel better about speaking the conquerers language just like they made up the teem white so they don't feel insecure about their heritage and have something to cling on to.