/brit/ - off to the cinema edition

>One can't help but feel this version of "Mary Queen of Scots" could only have been made in a post-Hillary world, fueled by feminist anger searching for validation, for confirmation that men have ruined everything for centuries

simply cannot wait to see this with the gf later and have her absolutely destroy my bollocks afterwards

Attached: 71101A90-96EA-4FE7-8B8B-1DBAD0BEB171.jpg (400x592, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_net_worth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any virgin man in

the proverbial 'gf

Attached: 1514783899207.jpg (559x480, 49K)

stupid fucking cunt putting the edition in the title and posting 7 pages early
hope you get perma banned, fuckfce

what is the charge? eating a meal?

What's that

anime

Attached: 1526103545022.jpg (1280x2020, 777K)

night x

Attached: 1541495929310.jpg (1440x1189, 777K)

why on earth would you want to watch this film when the favourite is just coming out.

why are brits always the villains? TAD racist ain’t it

what do you call wooden furniture that hasn't been stained?
virgin teak

>margot robbie as the vq
no I can't suspend my disbelief well enough

Attached: ltd.jpg (1012x580, 89K)

hope this borderline retard gets aids from a nig and dies

Every true Englishman, at heart, should be a Zionist.

The creation of the state of Israel is the greatest achievement of the British empire.

Visit NYC if you like food and staying up relatively late partying. Stuff doesn't really get fun until like midnight here

Attached: 20181207_142801.jpg (4608x3456, 2.42M)

Business idea: replace "actually" by the more heterosexual "as a matter of fact", every time you speak.

Because they were almost always in the wrong, historically speaking. Lots of content to draw from.

literally cant feel anything with condoms
there's no point
its purely for her pleasure

Peng meme

What do you call a massive seemingly impossible to overcome thing? Virgin peak

Big facts

and niggers, don't forget you have to love niggers

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

HOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO

Attached: 1539218240797.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

I am a nigger

Attached: 17070423087930478.jpg (900x900, 61K)

im NOT a normie ive said it already
i just got incredibly lucky

Attached: 29E906EF-5854-44F8-9833-FA79580B14B6.png (1971x1279, 147K)

Hackstually

Hands have a nightmarish combination smell of fanny juice, garlic, onions and tobacco

Washed them 3 times and still it persists

Attached: 1539900229943.jpg (322x322, 13K)

men only exist to serve women

think about it we compete just for access to their wombs to further our genes. without them we are nothing.

I catch myself using "actually" continually as a redundant superlative, the same as younguns use "like" all the time

stop coping neurotypical

I know lad, it is shocking the difference with and without but it's better than not shagging and the reason I have to use them is because I have never in my life managed to pull out. I mean not even once. When I cum I end up actually pushing deeper lol I don't know how anyone does it

hey homealone wanna see some nudes i got from this yank girl last night

anyone fancy a shag

Attached: 8DECD2BB-63A7-4F5E-A9D7-79F47164BE0B.png (619x600, 66K)

Get back making the curry and stop shagging the birds bud bud ting ting lala man

I don't understand why neurotypicals care about nudes.

>walk out of the subway in Manhattan and it's like BANG, YOU'RE *HERE*
This. That feeling when I first walked out the station was incredible. New York feels so big, like it's dreamlike huge. Would love to live there even if I did live like a cockroach.

Much bigger, much more aesthetic, much better pizza. Great city.

Attached: IMG_20180629_201854793.jpg (4096x3072, 3.07M)

how would you know what fanny juice smells like you virgin

Watching "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story"

Fuck off Goldmanblatt

>yuroserfs can’t afford birth control

HOWLING at the state of your country

do you have aspergers? not a dig, just curious.

did a think

Attached: IMG_20181207_085615.jpg (640x1136, 81K)

based

Attached: 1533572917972.png (720x720, 1010K)

Great Ending, very cool

Why would it be a dig? No I do not.

Last time I arrived in Manhattan I emerged from the subway to be greeted by 432 Park Avenue with the top third hidden in cloud, pretty epic

Attached: 45277934344_43ee9bc400_k.jpg (2048x1154, 601K)

you'll LOVE the ending

I can afford it and I think it's free for women but the bird isn't on the pill and I despise paying for condoms

is that Han Solo film any good

people use "autism" as an insult on this site all the time, but i was generally curious. i wonder how many people here are actually legitimately on the spectrum.

Apparently the Subway is dangerous, true or?

Wonder how big the California market is

did the millionaire fly to america??

NYC is actually smaller than London

Attached: 4A0EBEA2-9036-4937-91A6-9961BD7A99C0.jpg (599x527, 60K)

Why wouldn’t she be on the pill? Either an irresponsible dumb slut or she wants to trap some poor lad.

yes
it's also shitty as fuck

you know you can have autism but not aspegers ye?

Don't they give out free frangers at sexual health clinics and that? Just pick up the bowl at the front counter and walk out

too many leaders are millionaires and billionaires

reckon we need more common folk running things

what sets aspies apart from general 'tism?

Not in Manhattan. I rode it in the early hours on my own and never felt intimidated. The Bronx at night is probably scary though. Manhattan is CRAWLING with police.

>Why wouldn’t she be on the pill? Either an irresponsible dumb slut or she wants to trap some poor lad.
Shut the fuck up you virgin

Attached: .jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

dunno not an expert just do a basic google but it's a special type hence the different name

Trump was the best thing to happen

you don't seem like you've got heavy autism, you're too self aware

he's right you know

I’m serious why the FUCK wouldn’t she be on birth control if she was having sex but didn’t want a kid?

I'm 20 and haven't gone out with friends since I was like 15. How much of life have I missed out? Never been to a club or even a pub

Not since the 90s. Although you might possibly have your phone snatched or something like that. Lots of crazies acting strangely in a benign way as well

too many bottles of this wine we can't pronounce

Did you know 97% of violent crime in New York is perpetrated by ethnic minorities?

Imagine a world with blacks...

Well as a teenager I had psychological tests (learning disability wise not autism wise lol) and nothing was flagged in that direction. I don't think self awareness and autism are synonymous, if anything i'd say self awareness has to do with emotional iq which is what autists lack.

Trump is a billionaire, always been an elite even though he pretends not to be

the notion that one of them wouldn't be a bloodsucker just because he decided he wanted to be president is ludicrous

Was the same but then got a new job and go out with them weekly. Has never been to a club either.

i mean he's right. it's easier than ever to be on the pill. my missus and most of her mates, even her single mates, are on the pill
the ones who aren't are very irresponsible, including a girl who's had three abortions because she can't be arsed taking the pill

No he isnt
Don't know shes just not. I don't blame her anyway the pill causes all sorts of problems for some people
But to act like it should be standard just shows how fucking warped you are lmao

How is it even possible to have a see through beard?

my mates must all be busy or something so I guess im in tonight haha

like to think every /brit/ thread ends with an iris-out effect of me smiling and winking at the camera

makes me feel really important haha

clubs are for alternative lifestyle cringetards who will end up in a council house writing word salads against "tory scum" and "the man" for the rest of their pathetic lives

clubs are unironically some of the best places on earth
super rich kids with nothing but fake friends
yeh they all busy without you

Reminder that condoms are still the best form of birth control and the only reason why men don't use them is because they're innate pigs who at least subliminally want to impregnate or pozz every hole they can get their hands on

actually yeah you're right. the pill can fuck girls up and even kill their libido

Nah hes not right at all

There are loads of reasons birds cant take the pill or dont want to take the pill and it isnt always because they want to get pregnant immediately

Fuck off virgin dont ever reply to my posts lol

The actual Wall Street elite like Romney look at him like white trash.

>clubs are for alternative lifestyle cringetards who will end up in a council house writing word salads against "tory scum" and "the man" for the rest of their pathetic lives

Attached: 1515017201748.jpg (584x551, 58K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_net_worth

George Washington would be worth 580 million in 2018. Thomas Jefferson, 230 million.

Our leaders have always be rich, and that the way it is for most countries

give it a rest leftymong, everyone knows you're a tranny shut in whose only contact with the outside world is discord and livechats for your favourite leftymong youtube personality

Clubs are awful places. Full of deanos trying to pull and the same shitty song by that fat Algerian playing over and over

is a comdom really better than a pill? I thought the pill makes it impossible

Brittany Venti is ATTRACTIVE

I just want one friend I can connect really well with and have lots of fun (no gay shit)

Attached: IMG_0446.png (680x708, 387K)

you are low iq

>that fat Algerian

Zidane?

Aspies can have normal or even very high intelligence and function in life, they're just socially retarded. Proper autists are usually quite impaired and need looking after.

got on the bus this morning, this old black guy was walking with a stick so i stopped to let him get on first
he turned to me and said, "sank you massah, sank you so much"
not saying we should bring back slavery but i quite enjoyed that experience