I agree

I agree

Attached: EUROPE_REGIONS.jpg (807x561, 286K)

pretty gud actually

Horrific and arbitrary. France and North Italy in the same group as Spain? France is one of the core countries of so called Atlantic Europe. Hungary has nothing to do with the Balkans nor does Slovenia, Croatia is a stretch too. West slavs being with East Europe?

Ugh

it's a geocultural map

Keep in mind that this map was made by a Frenchman. We consider ourselves Southern European in the context of the EU, because our interests are more aligned with those of Spain, Portugal and Italy than they are with Germany's. But it is true that we're geographically Western European, and historically one of the cultural centers of the region. More neutral maps such as pic related classify us as Western European and generally erase the artificial region of Central Europe/Mitteleuropa.

Attached: EU regions.png (1138x917, 61K)

Oh god no please don't lump us in with sc*ndinavians and g*rms

Doesn't make much sense then, since the country France is closest to from a cultural standpoint is Belgium. You never hear about Franco-Italian comics.

Why isn't Finland properly blue what the fuck

Attached: 1500959662623.png (657x527, 50K)

We have culturally nothing to do with Russians.

Hmm

shut the fuck dumb nigger

kys ryssä

how butthurt do you have to be to not include Thrace lmao

French are subhumans

Scandi Power

Attached: z21kalmar.jpg (800x504, 468K)

>French are subhumans
excellent post

>North Italy in the same group as Spain?
Yes, you ignorant 50%er subhuman.

I heard of many franco italian movies though

Turks are not and have never been European and they actually tried to conquer Europe and enslaved many Christians like the disgusting enemies of Europe they are

I know but not including Thrace but including Northern Caucasia is just subhuman behavior and anti turkism

technically the midline of europe goes through FInland

Sure, but then you have Italo-American and Franco-Swedish movies. "Franco-Belgian comics" are a genre of comics with specific themes, not all of them are collaborations.

North italy and north spain are pretty similar
>cold winters and moderate summer
>introverts and thoughtful unlike the extrovert brutes from the south of both countries
Both countries have such a similar personality too, its like looking at a mirror
And ofc northern spain is really similar to france

>Russia
>Europe

Attached: ivan.png (111x94, 29K)

Why are Germany, CH and Austria often considered western Europe? It's not that we suddenly don't like them anymore because of their location.

Attached: Europa.png (462x480, 97K)

Probably because they have more in common with Western Europe than with Poland

Part of Russia is in Eastern Europe, part in Northern.

"Central Europe" is literally a German imperialist meme. Stop forcing it.

WE

Yes, that's what "they" thought when they implemented Prague's time instead London's time for the Benelux and France as well and thus we still suffer every day from this.

Change the language and it will be perfect