Anyone have any clue what this announcement could be...

Anyone have any clue what this announcement could be? Thinking of buying some of this since it's so low after the tikka masala short.

mobile.twitter.com/zencashofficial/status/1006241526358462464

Attached: 31144170_1956002491138107_4183538462609113088_n.jpg (800x800, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindoo.com/zencash-suffered-a-51-attack-19600-zen-were-stolen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

No idea. Maybe some powpos hybrid crap.

They are officially ending the project

This shitcoin still hasn't hit 0 yet?

>announcing an announcement

Attached: 1513441407171.jpg (720x707, 63K)

isnt this the shitcoin that got 51% attacked? you can't trust any non proof of stake or non-centralized (like neo) coin outside of the top 10.

i hope we see more 51% attacks and all of these shitcois disappear for good

This is a good shitcoin

>Anyone have any clue what this announcement could be?
52% attack?

hashing power is so cheap now it doesn't cost much to bring any small, minable coin project to its knees.

the way it should be, we need to start clearing house on all of these worthless coins. 1600 shitcoins and < 100 that even have anybody working on them.

The PoW coins are the ones that are not securities...
You newfags are actually calling for the end of crypto. Satoshi must have created BTC in a way to get around SEC regulation. ALL ICO coins are securities...

oh boy hope binance lets me sell this shit
this is going straight out of top 100 for a while no doubt

>newfag
lol no. i just want to see shitcoins disappear, icos will do that job for me when they implode because their idea is shit or their team is shit.

I would like to see the shitcoins disappear but PoW needs to stay, The SEC won't get involved with the majority of them. The ICO coins are all fair game for the SEC. Will those coins die, no not if they are good, but normies/business will not use them if they are unregistered securities, i.e not a high marketcap

Some will implode (although the coins may allow for motivated teams to retry, like posw/xsn).
Others will become unimaginably strong.
Diversify.

Exit scam

duly noted

Attached: 45326753257.jpg (258x196, 9K)

amazed how much fud this coin is getting lately on here

it was called by palm beach to dump. and it did. dont see how this will recover.

Unironically one of few coins in green on binance. Kys

and what do you think will happen next?

Attached: 3265742.png (1022x1382, 206K)

More info here about the 51% attack:
coindoo.com/zencash-suffered-a-51-attack-19600-zen-were-stolen/

Does this mean that the project is perma-munted? Verge was attacked on May 24 and doesn't seem to have lost too much value as a result. On the other hand, some of the numbers on that link I posted seem off. They estimate $10k to mount a 51% attack on ETC. If that's true, then let's pool our dollars and take that piece of shit down for good.

51% attack

if you buy or hold this coin after a 51% attack you're a complete fucking moron

you're right we should all buy icos they can't be attacked........... oh wait

Attached: token.png (78x34, 638)