This is the average Mexican male. Thoughts?

This is the average Mexican male. Thoughts?

Attached: 13DFFA06-D7FC-44F2-BA29-B6D77C234F7A.jpg (1080x1349, 86K)

If you’re a white guy wearing black clothes and you walk past him, his natural instinct is to ask “aye foo yer a rocker huh? Chu like tha Doors?”

wtf where did you get this pic of me?

Looks ugly as fuck. I feel sorry for Mexicans.

kys

kys

what is wrong with your eyesight?

I want to suckle on those man milkers if you catch my drift

hello shorty lol

t. Shit taste

He looks decent enough, post something better then

kek

the more body hair you have the manlier you are
having no body hair is feminine

prove me wrong

Because of the internet, Mexicans now tend to chad and fuckboi themselves up, being conscious of the foods that make them fat. Latino twinks and studs have been a thing of recent; mexican youth are finally following suit of argentine youth.

t. Shit taste

The fuck you’re talking about, you freak?

bodybuilders

kek (also true)

only cholo's talk like that.
the new mexicans emulate back women or domincanas

this the t miss thing

kinda want to get on my knees and suck him off to pay reparations desu

hot

i bet you also think arabs are good looking

you’re disgusting

*sucks you off*

I need him to landscape my yard and clean my pool first.

He doesn't look bad, but these types usually have annoying personalities.

kys

t. virgen gordo who missed to train to be attractive to girls and is now stuck spamming “kys” on 4channel while teenagers get more pussy than him

>tfw no Spanish twink fucktoy

I’m gay, and I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, though

are you a brown? do you have big benis?

Yes, no

>tfw no rough brown latino to spank me and force me to call him papi

It seems to vary too much for that to be true. Body hair is hereditary in large part.

I unironically would have sex with him, and I'm straight

kek
I'd have him rake leaves then join me tending to the garden before coming in, jumping in the shower together, and having some "good clean fun."

kys

Haha this is true. Got that a lot when I taught in the city of Chicago. "chu listen to that heavy rock shit uh? Aye my cuz likes that rock shit n he be headbangin"

t. Chi that listens to metal

Aren't most Latin American guys intact ?

What?

I saw a lot of cute boys like this when I was in San Jose, CR. I've never seen a mexican look like this before though.

same, but I'm not

based

Are you short and a twink?

Wtf,this is hot

uwu

Intact=uncircumcised

I've seen Mexicans like that in CA.

I'm 185cm and i have a good dick.

I just wanted to let you know

Attached: 1539031490092.jpg (973x748, 195K)

Attached: 1474058217235.png (653x484, 325K)

Yes, everyone outside the US is normal

Nigga ain't no one flying to Santiago to suck your dick.

(Although if you were closer...)

I live in Cincinnati and see mostly ugly pajeets and chinks and the Mexicans tend to be older and pretty swarthy

Nobody talks like that anymore.

>dominicans
lol what?

Attached: 1515409861275.png (710x577, 30K)

>mexican youth are finally following suit of argentine youth.
huh?

No, no

He should be dressed like an Aztec imo

Attached: 2C2629B1-9E86-4020-9052-F3D02218C62C.jpg (734x900, 127K)

are you brown?

How would a lad who looks like that do in Europe, boys?

If by Europe you mean my house pretty good.

To be fair he asked the same question twice. Brown latinos always have tiny penises

You forgot to mention that you are white

No Juan Miguel Luigi, you are not white.

My middle name is Gabriel faggot

I don't know about other Latino countries but I guess that's kinda true here

Just got back from the Netherlands and did a lot of talking to Dutch people. Hung out with a Dutch dude I met and he helped me out a lot.

First things first, it has to be made clear you're NOT Moroccan but Hispanic. That was my foot in the door. Second but not always required, be tall (or at least tallish). I'm a manlet 5'7 chi so this was a hindrance at times. Third, it helps to know or atleast pretend to know how to dance if you're gonna be hitting up the bars and clubs. Dutch dudes don't dance really and ladies love to dance there. Regardless, I had one very horny Dutch girl make it clear to bone but I was working on her much more attractive friend (who was stiff as shit when we were dancing, took a little time for her to loosen up). We danced most of the night and we got handsy.

Unfortunately, she gave me the Dutch cold shoulder after a while and bounced with her friend who was gonna give it up.

Attached: 18519678_657403501125785_8585424094241688965_n.jpg (479x640, 34K)

>First things first, it has to be made clear you're NOT Moroccan but Hispanic.
kek why? Did people there confuse you for a muzzie? How did that even come up in conversation? Just wear a cross necklace.

i love boys with large hips

would fuck

Wish I had a Latina gf

Attached: IMG_0482.png (383x385, 45K)

>Not a Latino bf

Gay

Haha this was a shock to me too. He made it very clear that Dutch women have an affinity for Latino/Mediterranean men, not so much for muzzies. He bluntly told me that when I asked him how the Dutch 'courting' process works. In one interaction it went like so:

Dutch Friend to Dutch girl: Hey this is my friend Juan
*Dutch girl looks uninterested*
Dutch Friend: He's my Mexican friend from the US.
*Dutch girl's attitude does a 180 and we begin talking for a bit*

Legit, as soon as it was mentioned I was Hispanic, their faces would change and be visibly intrigued.

Also, I'm not wearing a cross.

Attached: xxo00gzsf04oe5iorg.jpg (577x435, 28K)

One time a mexican tried to convinse me that taco is tastier than gyros.

Attached: 1542706247908.jpg (932x960, 101K)

Wish I had an Anglo gf

Attached: 154423504899248336.png (383x385, 56K)

But Anglo girls are unlovable and have shitty teeth

But tacos are better than kebab

>He made it very clear that Dutch women have an affinity for Latino/Mediterranean men,
Wow, what a cuck desu

Can someone here describe what beaners guy feet smell like?

So you need a local friend to get your foot in the door? Thanks, lad, this is helpful. I'm probably gonna go backpacking throughout Europe next year and I've been trying to get an idea on attitudes towards latinos over there.

fuck off

why are you so basic, cringy and stereotypical?

It may come as a surprise to you, but the real world isn’t Jow Forums and people don’t feel like they have some sort of personal responsibility to prevent people from their ethnicity having relations with people outside of that ethnicity.

You forgot, "aye foo."

Attached: workingFoos.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Yeah, and that why I feel bad for the guy. He was just helping you out and here you are giving advice on how to cuck Dutch men out of their women. Whites are just so... innocent. Kek.

why are chicanos angry all the time?

>not wanting a white guy to love and appreciate your feet

But why?

t. shit taste

you're that stupid trump loving canadian with some weird mexican fetish

What the fuck are you talking about?

This guy looks a mulatto because of eyes.

Would suck

kys

I don't give a fuck; the Dutch dude was bro-tier. It was funny because we were at a bar and I was talking to another American in our loud voices. He took it as we had problems and I just said "We aren't fighting, we're American you sexless Ken doll." This dude looked exactly like a stereotypical Dutch chad and he burst out laughing. We hung out and he gave me a big help.

It definitely does help a lot since Dutch people are a bit closed off to strangers. From what I've noticed, Latinos are pretty favorable..More than muzzies thats for sure. Also, I guess it's a thing for a taken women to dance with you and give you blue balls and cold shoulder you right before you wanna take her back for snoo snoo. Supposedly the chick I was trying to smash may have been married but who cares she was sexy af.

This fuckin' guy.. hating a dude trying to put himself out there. Go fuck yourself or...

'kys'

Attached: 37622669_404444400077985_3142199508272676864_n.jpg (960x947, 73K)

No lol

Lol
Too true

kys

why are you so basic, cringy and stereotypical?why are you trying to fuck married women?