What does Jow Forums think about the association between ethnic identity and cognitive skills?

What does Jow Forums think about the association between ethnic identity and cognitive skills?

Attached: Race and IQ.png (2137x852, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people
businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias
youtu.be/e68CoE70Mk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he says Chinese cheat again

Japs maybe intelligent but not chinks unfortunately.

True, but "white" and "black" aren't ethnic groups (there's some European groups who are on par with sub-Saharan Africans). When it comes to whites, what people really mean are Germanic people.

Most American whites have anglo blood.

only high iq countries are allowed in this thread

Attached: highiq.jpg (710x515, 39K)

Most Americans are Irish

brainlet

It's the truth

Yeah I'm gonna need a source. Most Irish immigrants went to New England and the South.

cringe
based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people

Attached: Irish.png (285x370, 13K)

>40,000,000
>most
You dumb nigga.

>30 years pass
>white IQ increases by 2 points
>black IQ increases by 10 points
FLYNN EFFECT MUTHAFUCKA

They've hit their limit.

Whites? I know, the IQ increase rate for them has decreased recently

White IQ is going down, but I don't know if black IQ will increase anymore. It seems to cap at around 93-ish. Except I've seen that in Great Britain blacks have 100 IQ, maybe it is cultural and not dumb black genes.

businessinsider.com/largest-ethnic-groups-in-america-2013-8

Largest group of whites in the US are German blooded. It is important to note that is known ethnic origins, there is a good number of whites who just do not know. Its most common among people living in the older states.

Most American whites are anglo.

So if IQ is genetic does that mean black people evolved from the 80s till now?

Attached: 3698c23a-81f5-4294-a150-585ee66b3ab8.jpg (656x462, 31K)

Yes, it's called neuroplasticity. I still don't think they are as intelligent as us.

...yet...

>Amerishart """education"""
Yep that explains it

All of those "Germans" are probably mixed with Irish as well.

It never will, notice how blacks had 20 years to raise their IQ above 90 and it never happened.

Yea it did, it's 91.

Why isn't it higher? Blacks have a higher quality of life here than anywhere else and it still isn't 100.

Yes in US for educational welfare and problem of racial politics. on the other hands No then they will do. basically you blame blacks on your culture.

I don't really expect the ghetto to produce a lot of smart people.

Attached: dh8bhp4ywnzz.png (960x960, 1.04M)

Which is why they have a higher IQ than most other blacks, but their quality of life is still lower than that of whites and there are still elements of American culture that discriminate against blacks with a negative bias
If you keep telling blacks they are unintelligent, poor and thugs, they will keep behaving as such.
Merely mentioning differences such as these reinforces performance bias which is why both the far right and far left are harmful to achieving equality in the US

So "racism" is why their IQ is 10 points below ours? Didn't know psychological harm could affect your biological intelligence.
Have you ever wondered that maybe, MAYBE, blacks live in ghettos because they formed them because of their inate intelligence and have no upward mobility because of that?

>biological intelligence
IQ is neither entirely biological nor a pure measure of intelligence
And yes, racism does actually impact performance on IQ tests
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negativity_bias

Or maybe they live in ghettos due to centuries of segregation and discrimination in property purchasing as well as unequal wages and job opportunity inequality

>And yes, racism does actually impact performance on IQ tests
It doesn't, nice Wikipedia source. How can a test that measures visual-spatial intelligence with squares and shapes be affected by systematic oppression or culture?
They sure have trouble getting out of them, I wonder what it could be.

>being repeatedly told you are stupid doesn't impact your performance on intelligence tests
How about you actually read the article
It's not exactly easy to climb out of poverty when inheritance and ongoing racism still excludes blacks from greater economic opportunities.
Watch this 6 minute video on it
youtu.be/e68CoE70Mk8

Are they including Indian in Asian? Or are we too irrelevant :[

are you retarded?
like is your IQ unironically double digited?

Did you honestly expect that the civil rights acts of the 1960s would automatically make African Americans on par with whites? Such things take years to repair. But the evidence does show that blacks are improving their lot in life.

Attached: 31530970_1654567717932055_5624403598677040729_n.jpg (223x208, 9K)

Hmmm... I wonder why those scores are the way they are. It's not like America has had decades and decades of systematic racism.

>Did you honestly expect that the civil rights acts of the 1960s would automatically make African Americans on par with whites?
It's the choice of blacks for why this isn't true today. Actions have consequences.

>it's blacks choice if whites are racist
Wtf kind of logic is that

It's black choice that they didn't take the opportunities given to them.

>just stop being poor lol.

Attached: 8rzghv4unts11.png (1058x1059, 916K)

Have you ever heard of college, something blacks ironically do poor in?

So I guess blacks don't have to take fault for their actions because of whitey huh.

Asians compensate for their lack of skills with "hard work". That's why Japs who work 25 hours a day can compete with Germans who work 8.

>it used to be so based
I agree, I blame shlomo and his ghetto minions. It's always the Jews and only the Jews.

Japs being overworked is a meme

Oops, you just exposed yourself there

Attached: 1544066311905.jpg (842x848, 85K)

What were you thinking this entire time? That I was a left-wing faggot liberal SJW from ?

>your brain on pol

Attached: 1519096674500.jpg (890x768, 80K)

I'm not from Jow Forums, why would I be on Jow Forums right now if I can get flags on Jow Forums?

Black America is basically a latin american country, its an apt comparison. White America if you cut it up into different segments covers an extremely diverse spectrum from "pretty much Europe" NE America to psuedo Latam states and East euro tier (which in of itself is a wide spectrum).

What? It's like you are painting them all under some strawman brush.

Black America is more Eastern Euro tier than latam, so slightly better. If black America were a country it probably would be as developed as Serbia.

XDDDDDD

People focus on the white-black gap to the point of autistic obsession, and to the exclusion of everything else in the subject.
It's actually interesting when you disaggregate these meme classifications like "black" and "white" and you see how varied people really are. There are black groups (like the Igbo) that score very high and white groups (certain south slavs and Irish travellers for example) that score very low.
Not to mention other interesting peculiarities. For example, American Indians tend to score ~90 on IQ tests, but LatAms/Mestizos score about the same, despite often having more European blood than Amerindian. I've never seen a good explanation for that because everyone's so focused on the B-W gap.
When you get into it more it's a lot more complex and actually makes simplified racial stratification look a lot stupider rather than less