Why are they so rich?

Why are they so rich?

I've never bought anything MADE IN EUROPE

Attached: exaggerated_relief_map_of_central_and_eastern_europe_at_sunrise_76386.jpg (1370x1370, 489K)

Are there schools in America?

They design machines that make other stuff

They give loans to people who buy those machines

Did you fail history class?

manufacturing is mostly done in poor countries

You realize how retarded this sounds when you compare to the USA which exports less than fucking Germany?

This, as our privilege for coming up with every notable everything ever, we can now have everything done for us by Asian children for £1 a week.

triggered dutchies
he's right, eu's economy sucks dicks

>MADE IN EUROPE
You should never buy this. It means "made in Poland/Bulgaria/Italy/Romania"

It's the 2nd largest in the world though

Spain suck dicks

I could say the same about MADE IN THE USA, but that would be rather dishonest, unlike you
I'd say I see made in germany, france, italy, etc., about as much as I see made in usa

>half billion people

That's because nothing at Walmart is made in Europe

Probably weighs less than America's 300 million.

They are mostly smaller countries with low populations. All of the ones with larger populations are top 10 GDPs....except Spain.

>designing something is the same as manufacturing something

Attached: soyboy1.jpg (680x510, 49K)

>why rich people are so rich
>I never bought anything made by rich people

ah yes the mighty french or italian economy with 10 % unemployment and decennial stagnation

t. 50% unemployment

wow, here it's actually the opposite, made in EU are always the shit quality western stuff here.

t. poofta

They have problems of course, everyone does. France is the top news story right now for some of their's and Italian politics look like a comedy skit, but they are still the 7th and 9th largest economies in the world.

Attached: based and redpilled 2.gif (367x219, 523K)

we sell overpriced cars manufactured in cheap easter yuro countries

Italy is not the best example because their economy is not that big compared to their population. It’s still bigger than Spain’s but that is not really an accomplishment.