Why does biz scoff at low cap coins (<100k) with active developers, but fomo into pajeet scams like 0xbtc

Why does biz scoff at low cap coins (

Attached: 1515783889235.jpg (700x867, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weycoin.org/data/whitepaper.pdf
theverge.com/2017/4/28/15480052/yik-yak-shut-down-anonymous-messaging-app-square.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you didnt shill me the coin you're talking about.

The developer for Weycoin is about to release a meme sharing app. It'll use the treasury rewards from the blockchain to monetize good content that is voted on with WAE.

weycoin.org/data/whitepaper.pdf

We don't. What the fuck are you talking about? Oldfags know that's where the money is, then we sell you our bags. If you see it even slightly mentioned here, you're late.

Colx faggots. Last warning before it moons again.

Attached: Enter the Grid.jpg (1440x810, 411K)

$1000 EOY or not, WEYCOIN is one of the biggest gems out there, virtually unknown to the masses at this point in time. If you're not steady accumulating this, or even buying suicide insurance, you will be one sorry fuck once the singularity hits.

Don't be fooled by the memes and faggotry, WEYCOIN is the real deal.

Colx is already a 20 million dollar market cap. Even in a crazy pump the absolute best you're going to get is a 5-10x, and that's if you buy and sell the peaks perfectly. I'm looking for coins that can go from under 100k to over a million.

bump, I've tried shilling this to biz many times. gave up, my post would just get wrecked with faggots. it's a solid hold

This is slightly mentioned here. Is biz too late for this one when it has a 30k market cap? There's a clear difference between pajeets shilling for a PnD, and actual undervalued projects. The only question is if biz can tell, and I'm leaning towards no.

I hope you don't actually think this coin has potential. You have the right mindset but this is not the coin.

theverge.com/2017/4/28/15480052/yik-yak-shut-down-anonymous-messaging-app-square. If you weren't in college in 2014 you probably have no idea what yik yak was, but it was valued at 400 million dollars by institutional investors. Tons of shitty apps go viral and reach huge valuations then die because that's what they do. What are the odds that this one doesn't reach even a few thousand people? Even reaching a few thousand people ( a mild adoption at a single decent size college campus) would give this a significantly larger valuation than it currently has.

Did they offer free wae on discord to shill it here?

The hidden gems are rarely picked up on because the support required to keep threads going is too anemic.

There's a reason they are in obscurity. There's
a reason you see this. There's a reason why there's a never ending tidal wave of HOLO/LINK/EOS/0xBTC threads.

Attached: 1497539541288.jpg (720x720, 70K)

No I'm doing this on my own volition

So is this the new bazinga? Fuck off pajeet

Oh, I missed which one you meant. Nah, that's still good. Barely a whisper outside this thread. I'd still take it as about to launch though since you brought it up.

Colx was great a while ago. I missed the train, simply tied up in other positions. Literally the day I planned on getting in it got shilled here and started climbing. Now it's too high, and considering the absolute shit tier exchanges it's on I wouldn't bother.

>the most Colx will do is 10X
>you're looking for $100k to $1M market cap increase
>aka 10X
What am I missing here?

I said under $100k to over $1M. Therefore > 10x. Rather than 5-10x. That's what you're missing.

So a possible 5-10X isn't the same thing as a possible 10X to you? Ok man...

BST

A possible 5-10x is not the same as a possible > 10x and it never will be. If you don't understand conditionals you will never make it. I wouldn't debase you if you just shat on the coin I'm shilling with even a minor amount of logic, or even offered an alternative low cap coin, but you just say dumb things. Pic related... it's you.

Attached: 1515803999226.png (645x729, 63K)

You just splitting hairs here. And now you're raging!
>REEEEEEEEE

>5-10x is the same as 10-100x you're just splitting hairs
Don't you have a street you should be shitting in?

100X now? I guess that IS 10X+ technically! Two 10Xs actually. Funny you didn't mention that multiple before.

I feel like sub 100k market caps are obviously not too late for biz, unless they're clear scams. But it's difficult to get a real conversation about them here. Have you looked at this at all? Any thoughts after DYOR?