Legendary Soviet/Russian military Alexandrov Ensemble is on tour in Poland

>Legendary Soviet/Russian military Alexandrov Ensemble is on tour in Poland
>Activists who tried to stop Russian propaganda are booed by viewers
youtube.com/watch?v=k5k_J-P_VuE
Butthurt hohols in comments delivers
WTF I love Poland now?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Poland-Russia.jpg (400x320, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQwcEfku9Ds
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6151420.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=nCS48nKSeSs
youtube.com/watch?v=bhTYarqGb8I
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx97ZisEbC8
unian.info/politics/10366134-rada-grants-fighters-for-ukraine-s-independence-in-20th-century-combatant-status.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/moscow-approves-vote-on-restoring-statue-of-iron-felix-founder-of-soviet-secret-police/article25106703/
rt.com/russia/411966-communists-ask-putin-to-bring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland explain

2drunk sorry Ivan

Explain what?
Interrupting an artistic performance is subhuman tier, no matter what you're protesting for. People buy tickets to see the choir, not a bunch of chochołs.

Why is it even allowed to Russian military choir to make performance in Poland? Media keep saying you want Russia to balkanize and NATO to invade us, etc.

Not him, but the truth is that Poles, usually, have neutral or positive feelings about Russians. The reason why you hear about balkanization and such is because Russia makes a great scare. In polish media you will hear that Russia wants to invade us.

Hohols in comments actually believe that we killed Kachinski.

You can hate russia but why one should hate non-offensive russian art?

They do sing songs about occupying Poland and Ukraine.

Some Poles believe it too. Current government tries to make him into martyr of sorts, since his brother is the head of ruling party.

>moderate Russians
yeah right

Then again Russians have hard time understanding that free countries have traitors running free. Other side of the coin which is paid in full and more by the good things. That's why they post every fringe event being the trooo feelings of the people because in Russia everyone who disagrees with Pulin gets got.

He was flu to (!) Russia on TU (100-wataver) what he even expected? This is damned land

Finnish boys, why are you doing it? It's not even a thread about Finland. And Tbh it's not funny, just noisy. It's not even russorealism, just dummy phobia.

Russian millitary choirs are cool and Russian anthem is the best in the world

>Media keep saying you want Russia to balkanize and NATO to invade us, etc.
Top kek, Polish media speaks of the threat of a Russian invasion.
Oh really, which ones?

>People who go watch Alexandrovce don't support Ukrainian cause

omg, who would've through?

>Russian anthem
Basically soviet, lol

Russians seem to think it's a good idea to spam Ukrainophobia everywhere so what's the problem now?

>which ones?
All
No, we love ukraine and ukrainians. You'll never get brotherhood relations, because you have no brothers.

>All
Then give me at least one, should be easy if "all" are about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQwcEfku9Ds

Poles are waking up

Attached: sytuacja.png (2432x1488, 1.47M)

>Hohols think Poles forgot about that whole genocide in Volhynia thing

Attached: q0gm006nhr011.jpg (900x900, 49K)

>Media keep saying you want Russia to balkanize and NATO to invade us, etc.

Because we want it. But it doesn't change the fact that if music is good, it can be even Russian. Either way, even nice music can't hide the fact that Russia is mostly a danger for us even if it has few advantages.

>Russians don't understand that in democratic countries people are allowed to have different opinions and political views and in a 40 million country you will always find several russophiles

>most of "Poles" on the concert are employees from the Russian embassy
>OH POLES LOVE RUSSIANS

Dziękuję, bracia.

>liking music
>supporting anything
Jesus fucking christ. Slavs love Slavic music. Poles somewhat understand Russian, which makes music even better. What's so hard to get?

>Poles somewhat understand Russian,
I don't

Attached: avatars-000311298650-gvyh4f-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Russian is easy, but Serbian is even easier.

t. nie pije alkoholu kurwa jebana

Why do Poles hate their slavic brothers so much?

Ti suka ogrebaesh

Because Russians are as Slavic as we are Germanic.

SeePoles love Russia

But you're as Slavic as Russians, if not less so

his point is we are more slavic, russians have too much ugro-finnic blood in them to be Slavs

We don't. Poles and Russians may punch each other, but when it comes to true hatred. Germanic nits are the priority.

Mein bruder

I feel kind of brotherhood with Czechs, Slovaks and Yugoslavs but not with Russians, Belarussians, Ukrainians and Bulgarians. East Slavs are too different, it's probably their orthodox mentality.

So? You may argue that West Slavs have Germanic and Celtic input.

Still a great song.

>his point is we are more slavic
You arent though in reality. Poles are jewish-sarmatian-germanic mutts. You're not really slavs at all if you follow your logic. Slavs are a linguistic and cultural group more than a genetic one.

that's why I said we're as Germanic as they're Slavic.

>Germanic
barely, at least in Poland
>Celtic
none

Catholics almost never intermarried with Jews you retard
>sarmatian
17th century LARP of our nobles with no actual basis in reality

We have a big fifth column of the khokhols OP. They will try to shill for their interests and boo everything Russian.

I believe we have 2 millions of them now in Poland, and a lot of politicians who shill for their interests.
Jewish wife of Sikorski Anne Applebaum , for example openly defended the "Ukrainian nationalism". Mind you, while they all complain about the problem of Polish nationalism.

>jewish
only the jews
>sarmatian
are you serious? that was over 2000 years ago and hardly relevant now
>germanic
sure
>slavs are not a genetic group
but they are

>Catholics almost never intermarried with Jews you retard
Yeah you did. Average Pole is about a fifth jewish. Point is it's retarded saying shit like Russians arent Slavs when Slavs are a cultural and linguistic group.

>Average Pole is about a fifth jewish.
source? Also Russians had Jews too you retard by your logic they are jewish as well

Poles can be labeled as 50/50 Corded Ware and Bell Beaker. Of course WE have Germanic and Celtic input.

>we
>french flag

>but they are
So why are Bulgarians, Slovaks and Croatians considered slavs then? They all have less r1a dna than Russians

Attached: GLL0M9y_d(2).jpg (640x726, 65K)

HOL UP WE WUZ POLES N SHIEET

>what is pale of settlement

>Also Russians had Jews too
Russians also had regular pogroms and jews constantly fled to Poland from the Russian empire and from Germany to avoid persecution. Scratch a Pole and you'll find a hebrew.

HALO MEINE FREUNDE

A tak serio to Polacy poważnie mają geny po Proto-Słowianach jak i Proto-CeltoGermanach.

and in Poland jews lived in separate districts

because the actual russians are slavs

>my byli celty i chuj

Pale whatever is a nonsense lol

In Western Europe it was harder to tell apart Jews from Non-Jews. And Jews were less numerous.

British and French Jews were for the most part secularized, lived dispersed around gentiles, were assimilated into French and British cultures and fluently spoke the languages of their respective host populations. Meanwhile Polish Jews were mostly Orthodox, very religious, dressed traditionally, lived in separate Jewish districts, spoke Polish poorly or with a strong accent, and did not care about mainstream Polish culture. Today in the USA you have both kinds of Jews, assimilated and Orthodox ones. So you should know what differences I'm talking about.

Most of Polish Jews were still very Orthodox and not assimilated with the mainstream culture. Look at Orthodox Jews in Israel or in the USA today: that's the great majority of Polish Jews as of 1939

Kopernik i jego stary mają typową linię ojcowska dla Celtów. Wolę taki scenariusz dla Piastów niż jak dla Rusi.

Kopernik był etnicznym Niemcem

>Yeah you did.
no, it was taboo unless the Jew converted

Czy etniczni Niemcy we Wschodnich NIemczech i byłym Ostgebiete to w wiekszosci nie zgermanizowani Słowianie?

"etniczni"

nie

Czym kurwa? Nie ma czegoś takiego jak Niemiec. To zlepek wszystkiego. Od słowaków do wschodnich francuzow.

Attached: 1538296055715.png (1081x560, 187K)

według tej logiki nie ma też czegoś takiego jak Anglik bo to zlepek Brytonów, Anglo-Sasów i Normanów

>unless the Jew converted
Which they did overwhelmingly to hide their ancestry all the time in Poland. You and the other Poles itt probably have Jewish blood and dont even know it
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6151420.stm

>Which they did overwhelmingly to hide their ancestry all the time in Pola
source? And why do you even care so much? Are you some slavic diaspora in Switzerland?

>Which they did overwhelmingly t
then why so many of them died in WWII? Why so many of them were kicked out in the 60's if they hid so well?

No bo nie ma.

to jaki naród według ciebie istnieje? Prawie każdy sie z kimś mieszał, nawet Islandczycy

what a bulshit i did just read?

unbelievable how ignorant and on propaganda drugs you are.

just fucking feww month before were reports about jews leaving France. in britbongistan jews are happily rubbing hands supporting the end of british reich, when giving millions for Pro-Brexit propaganda. fucker, pull your head out of own arce and look into real world.

Attached: 14774028074520.jpg (750x500, 81K)

These guys who interrupted the concert both had surnames ended with "-uk", so they are of Ukrainian roots and it is not our fault that Russia has bad relations with Ukraine.

By the way, all Poles whose surnames end with "-uk" are usually very interested in Ukrainian-Russian matters and they are even active in it:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCS48nKSeSs
youtube.com/watch?v=bhTYarqGb8I
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx97ZisEbC8

Poles who look like Jews (big noses, semitic faces, dark and curly hair) are usually interested in Jewish matters too, despite having Polish surnames.

>Poles who look like Jews (big noses, semitic faces, dark and curly hair) are usually interested in Jewish matters too, despite having Polish surnames.
I actually noticed their surnames don't sound too polish either

>german flag
I cant take judeogermanic trash seriously.
Wschodni Europejczycy i dalecy południowcy, z tych możesz wygrzebac rzeczywisty naród.

>dalecy południowcy
Hiszpanie i Portugalczycy mają w sobie arabską krew, Grecy turecką
>Wschodni Europejczycy
jak wyglądajacy dziwnie podobnie do turków Bułgarzy czy skośnoocy ruscy?

Why is it propaganda?
And the reason is because it's khokhols. Nobody like them.

We Poles love only those Ukrainians who speak Polish instead of Russian. Most of those who reside here make an effort to speak Polish, although vast majority of them does it with a lot of errors and typical Eastern-slavic accent characteristic for Belarusians, Ukrainians and Russians

we don't ''love'' ukrainians we tolerate them

Whatever

Also daily reminder that khokhols made UPA soldiers veterans! And want to reinstate bandera as hero of Ukraine!!!

unian.info/politics/10366134-rada-grants-fighters-for-ukraine-s-independence-in-20th-century-combatant-status.html

Russians make a hero of Stalin and want to reinstate Felix Dzerzhinsky's heritage by building his statue in center of Moscow. The pot calling the kettle black.

-.-

>ethno-linguistic group is defined by genetics
>t. brainlet.jpg
And there's not that much of Finno-Ugric blood anyway.

>We Poles love only those Ukrainians who speak Polish instead of Russian.
Do you love banderites?

Slavs look different than Germanics so they definitely are not just a linguistic group
>round, pig faces
>retarded
>balding at age of 20

Ukrainian nationalists try to speak Ukrainian, don't they?

What's wrong with celebrating our countryman Dzierżyński. He killed so many Russians and never a single Pole, whom he personally saved.
I think it was a mistake to demolish his statue in Poland. At least Belarus still have a city named after him lol.

>never a single Pole
How do you know? He was communist, he didn't care about ethnicity, so few Poles could be dead by his orders.

Stalin killed a lot of Russians too. It only proves that Russians belong to Turan-Mongolic-Byzantine cultural sphere. They love being dominated, brutalized and obeying.

>Russians make a hero of Stalin
Except he is not a hero of Russia, dumb-dumb. In fact, his crimes are denounced. Khokhols gave official title to bandera, then it was stripped, now they want it back.
>Felix Dzerzhinsky's heritage by building his statue in center of Moscow
Bullshit.

>I feel kind of brotherhood with Czechs, Slovaks and Yugoslavs but not with Russians, Belarussians, Ukrainians and Bulgarians.
>but not
>Belarussians
This is kind of sad because Poles are genetically most close with Belarusians.

Attached: 1544299266900.png (1600x1440, 515K)

Slavs look different from each other, too. South, West and East Slavs all have pretty different genetic background. But Poles and Russians are actually not that different.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/moscow-approves-vote-on-restoring-statue-of-iron-felix-founder-of-soviet-secret-police/article25106703/

rt.com/russia/411966-communists-ask-putin-to-bring/

Slav means Slave

>reinstate Felix Dzerzhinsky's heritage by building his statue in center of Moscow
Nothing bad here, because it's not about his personality, but about the fact, he found Soviet intelligence.